ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby oldbuddy » 15 Jul 2018, 13:44

It's only been a few days, but I have over 200 points already.
  • 0

I JUST LAUNCHED A NEW RESPONSIVE WEBSITE
It does have one program that is USA or Canada only, but there is plenty for everyone else too
CLICK HERE and See My Favorite Ways To Make Money Online
User avatar
oldbuddy
 
Posts: 5,617
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Referrals: 27
Reputation: 1163
ForumCoin: 1,320

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby RianK » 16 Jul 2018, 04:00

oldbuddy wrote:It's only been a few days, but I have over 200 points already.


woooooooooooooooooooooooooow, really?...I only made something like 35...it's also true that I've been too busy with other stuff, so I didn't actually have the time to be online :lol: !

@Braids Ya :D y Thanks, it's good motivation to keep going! ...and don't worry about writing too much!
  • 0

User avatar
RianK
 
Posts: 148
Reputation: 23
ForumCoin: 174

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby oldbuddy » 16 Jul 2018, 21:54

RianK wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:It's only been a few days, but I have over 200 points already.


woooooooooooooooooooooooooow, really?...I only made something like 35...it's also true that I've been too busy with other stuff, so I didn't actually have the time to be online :lol: !

I find time when I watch TV in the evening. I multi-task with my laptop. I also have ads running passively on my Free Advertising, so I got another referral for my downline builder last night.
  • 0

I JUST LAUNCHED A NEW RESPONSIVE WEBSITE
It does have one program that is USA or Canada only, but there is plenty for everyone else too
CLICK HERE and See My Favorite Ways To Make Money Online
User avatar
oldbuddy
 
Posts: 5,617
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Referrals: 27
Reputation: 1163
ForumCoin: 1,320

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby RianK » 17 Jul 2018, 12:14

oldbuddy wrote:
RianK wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:It's only been a few days, but I have over 200 points already.


woooooooooooooooooooooooooow, really?...I only made something like 35...it's also true that I've been too busy with other stuff, so I didn't actually have the time to be online :lol: !

I find time when I watch TV in the evening. I multi-task with my laptop. I also have ads running passively on my Free Advertising, so I got another referral for my downline builder last night.


that explains it! :lol: though, you should really relax every now and then - I used to do things that way, 'watch' the tele with one eye and work with the other [and use a third one to cook and clean], but, you kinda end up not really knowing, or being able to tell the difference between work time and down time...... :crazy: also true some like it like that! :lol:
  • 0

User avatar
RianK
 
Posts: 148
Reputation: 23
ForumCoin: 174

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby oldbuddy » 17 Jul 2018, 15:43

RianK wrote:
that explains it! :lol: though, you should really relax every now and then - I used to do things that way, 'watch' the tele with one eye and work with the other [and use a third one to cook and clean], but, you kinda end up not really knowing, or being able to tell the difference between work time and down time...... :crazy: also true some like it like that! :lol:

I don't call letting videos play work.

The only thing easier is I have a USA or Canada website I do where I can play videos without even watching and every 15 minutes it pays me a penny.
  • 0

I JUST LAUNCHED A NEW RESPONSIVE WEBSITE
It does have one program that is USA or Canada only, but there is plenty for everyone else too
CLICK HERE and See My Favorite Ways To Make Money Online
User avatar
oldbuddy
 
Posts: 5,617
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Referrals: 27
Reputation: 1163
ForumCoin: 1,320

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby RianK » 18 Jul 2018, 15:10

:lol: true....
.....multi-tasking isn't resting though :)))))...oh well, I do live in Italy at the moment, so I would know what relaxing is all about :lol:

uh really? I'd like to hear more about that :D
  • 0

User avatar
RianK
 
Posts: 148
Reputation: 23
ForumCoin: 174

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby Braids » 18 Jul 2018, 18:01

Thanks oldbuddy and RianK.
Reward Video have no articles/not working for me anymore :cry:
Maybe is because of the country but is weird , sometimes i was having more than 20 per day

Image
  • 0

User avatar
Braids
 
Posts: 970
Location: Portugal
Reputation: 90
ForumCoin: 186

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby msmoneybags » 18 Jul 2018, 20:40

RianK wrote::lol: true....
.....multi-tasking isn't resting though :)))))...oh well, I do live in Italy at the moment, so I would know what relaxing is all about :lol:


Can I come visit? Hehe!
  • 0

User avatar
msmoneybags
 
Posts: 801
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 113
ForumCoin: 184

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby oldbuddy » 18 Jul 2018, 20:57

Braids wrote:Thanks oldbuddy and RianK.
Reward Video have no articles/not working for me anymore :cry:
Maybe is because of the country but is weird , sometimes i was having more than 20 per day

Image

Like any site that depends on others to provide revenue producing activities for us, fluctuation is normal. I noticed in the last 24 hours it has been hard to make even a few cents, but it doesn't cost me anything to hang out until it improves. THE KEY IS WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FEW CENTS YOU EARN
  • 0

I JUST LAUNCHED A NEW RESPONSIVE WEBSITE
It does have one program that is USA or Canada only, but there is plenty for everyone else too
CLICK HERE and See My Favorite Ways To Make Money Online
User avatar
oldbuddy
 
Posts: 5,617
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Referrals: 27
Reputation: 1163
ForumCoin: 1,320

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby RianK » 19 Jul 2018, 04:42

Braids wrote:Thanks oldbuddy and RianK.
Reward Video have no articles/not working for me anymore :cry:
Maybe is because of the country but is weird , sometimes i was having more than 20 per day

Image


yayyyyyyyy....it actually works! ...and yeah, there are no more videos, only articles in the reward video section, but it's fine, I guess.

msmoneybags wrote:
RianK wrote::lol: true....
.....multi-tasking isn't resting though :)))))...oh well, I do live in Italy at the moment, so I would know what relaxing is all about :lol:


Can I come visit? Hehe!


I'd totally say yes, but I live on campus, so I can't actually have guests :?

oldbuddy wrote:
Braids wrote:Thanks oldbuddy and RianK.
Reward Video have no articles/not working for me anymore :cry:
Maybe is because of the country but is weird , sometimes i was having more than 20 per day

Image

Like any site that depends on others to provide revenue producing activities for us, fluctuation is normal. I noticed in the last 24 hours it has been hard to make even a few cents, but it doesn't cost me anything to hang out until it improves. THE KEY IS WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FEW CENTS YOU EARN


Well, in the reward video section yes, I mean, there are no more videos to play, just articles to read, and viewing an article went down from 1 point to 0.75, but there are some offers that work...and yesss...making a few cents is something anyone can do online, but turning them into more is something else :lol:
  • 0

User avatar
RianK
 
Posts: 148
Reputation: 23
ForumCoin: 174

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby oldbuddy » 19 Jul 2018, 13:59

RianK wrote:. . . making a few cents is something anyone can do online, but turning them into more is something else :lol:

It's like anything else, first you just need to know how and then APPLY what you know.
  • 0

I JUST LAUNCHED A NEW RESPONSIVE WEBSITE
It does have one program that is USA or Canada only, but there is plenty for everyone else too
CLICK HERE and See My Favorite Ways To Make Money Online
User avatar
oldbuddy
 
Posts: 5,617
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Referrals: 27
Reputation: 1163
ForumCoin: 1,320

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby Braids » 19 Jul 2018, 16:53

Was paid today. I requested at 9 of this month so was 10 days.

Is weird that i haven't articles because i asked in a Portuguese forum and a Portuguese guy says is working for him .
Plus i check the site several times per day and that "box" saying that have 1 video for me show up but when i click it says there is nothing now, to check later. Oh well..
  • 0

User avatar
Braids
 
Posts: 970
Location: Portugal
Reputation: 90
ForumCoin: 186

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby RianK » 19 Jul 2018, 17:01

oldbuddy wrote:
RianK wrote:. . . making a few cents is something anyone can do online, but turning them into more is something else :lol:

It's like anything else, first you just need to know how and then APPLY what you know.


true, but when it comes to making money online, John Snow knows (almost) nothing :lol:
Braids wrote:Was paid today. I requested at 9 of this month so was 10 days.

Is weird that i haven't articles because i asked in a Portuguese forum and a Portuguese guy says is working for him .
Plus i check the site several times per day and that "box" saying that have 1 video for me show up but when i click it says there is nothing now, to check later. Oh well..


uuuh, that is weird, but I guess there are lots of variables...who knows.....who cares, as long as it's working, right :?
  • 0

User avatar
RianK
 
Posts: 148
Reputation: 23
ForumCoin: 174

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby oldbuddy » 20 Jul 2018, 00:43

Braids wrote:Was paid today. I requested at 9 of this month so was 10 days.

Is weird that i haven't articles because i asked in a Portuguese forum and a Portuguese guy says is working for him .
Plus i check the site several times per day and that "box" saying that have 1 video for me show up but when i click it says there is nothing now, to check later. Oh well..

I have noticed it is often delayed, so I wait a few minutes to see if one shows up.
  • 0

I JUST LAUNCHED A NEW RESPONSIVE WEBSITE
It does have one program that is USA or Canada only, but there is plenty for everyone else too
CLICK HERE and See My Favorite Ways To Make Money Online
User avatar
oldbuddy
 
Posts: 5,617
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Referrals: 27
Reputation: 1163
ForumCoin: 1,320

Re: KeepRewarding - GPT with 38 offerwalls

Postby ladyninja » 23 Jul 2018, 13:30

Kindly post more information about this site. This the first I heard of it.
  • 0

User avatar
ladyninja
 
Posts: 1,938
Location: South Africa
Reputation: 238
ForumCoin: 96

PreviousNext

Return to Other Member Ads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Reputation System ©'