New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

I will create a quiz website for 300 FC

Postby jobless dude » 18 Nov 2018, 13:54

Are you in need of a Quiz Website or want to add a quiz function to your existing WordPress Site, then I can do that task in exchange for 300 FC.
Knock me Now.
Cheers!

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 85

Re: I will create a quiz website for 300 FC

Postby ptrikha21 » 25 Dec 2018, 12:27

Looks like you are highly into Website designing. Have you got any offline assignments?

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 200

Postby jobless dude » 25 Dec 2018, 12:41

ptrikha21 wrote:Looks like you are highly into Website designing. Have you got any offline assignments?

I am not taking any offline assignments. I am only focussing on online clients. :D This is not my full-time profession but I like website designing so I am doing it as a hobby. I have done for free for few clients. :D

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 85

Postby ptrikha21 » 25 Dec 2018, 14:29

jobless dude wrote:
ptrikha21 wrote:Looks like you are highly into Website designing. Have you got any offline assignments?

I am not taking any offline assignments. I am only focussing on online clients. :D This is not my full-time profession but I like website designing so I am doing it as a hobby. I have done for free for few clients. :D

Best of luck with your Online efforts. I believe that you can surely succeed with your willpower!

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 200

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges