ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

How to earn money streaming video games on liveme app

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Feb 2019, 02:04

I have been making money on live me streaming video games and today I am going to tell you exactly how I did. Well first you need download the live me app and make an account. Next you must click the Game tab at the top of the screen to go to the game section. Next open up and load a game on your mobile phone. Next go back to the game tab. click go live, then when you ready make a title and click go live. Then click back to your game screen.

Now you will be able to open a tiny chat box so you can reply to people who come to your live stream to watch. This will then let people comment and you can reply with your voice. The longer you stay the more views and more visible you will be on the site.

The thing I think is great about live me is you do not need a lot of followers or views to start getting paid. Facebook and Twitch you will have to wait a long time to even start earning which in my book is not that great. Yes Live me gives any video game lovers the chance to earn money. And now to the fun part how you make money.

There are 3 ways to make money on live me. One way is winning game contests, getting top 5 will get you hundreds of dollars in prizes. Next is donations, yes people who like or enjoy watching can send you money. You might even get lucky and get some rich person to donate a lot, you just never know. The next way would just to stream at least two hours a day or more. I will be honest the more hours a day you stream the more money you make, but it is worth it if you play a lot of games.

Finally how do you get your money? You must create a payoneer account and then when you have enough diamonds you cash them out. Once the money is in your payoneer account, you can cash it out to your bank and then you got money! It's that easy. Also they pay to gamers worldwide. So if you love video games get on live me and make some money!

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,116

Re: How to earn money streaming video games on liveme app

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Feb 2019, 12:26

do they discriminate non Americans? I am from a war torned 3rd world country.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 899

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Feb 2019, 20:34

They pay out to all countries. They even changed it for world wide. You just need a payoneer account. That account can get paid all over the world. I guess it's why they changed it. But yes they stated some months ago, they change the program so all countries can now stream for money.
Also if you are friends with me on there, I will send you coins. I am kind of rich on there, plus I also get coins lol. Ask braids I gifted him a lot. I always gift my friends a lot just for fun. :D

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Feb 2019, 07:47

Not compatible with my phone :( :(

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Feb 2019, 08:21

It is not? Do you have a droid?
I am using mine with an older droid.. if your phone is newer it should work.

MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Feb 2019, 08:45

I dont know why the mine is not compatible with it. :crazy: Google play dont allow me to download it.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Feb 2019, 08:51

that is strange. I got it in google play and it worked. I am going to have to e mail live me. and tell them to fix this.

MysticMoons

Postby skysnap » 12 Feb 2019, 09:13

I am on live.me with username: skywitch. I am not streaming these days due to data limit this month. I may get back to streaming once I have enough data.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,474

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Feb 2019, 20:10

OH yes I forgot make sure you have home wi fi, unlimited high speed! That is how I am able to stream many hours and earn a lot on there. :D

MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Feb 2019, 09:26

time to buy a new phone. :lol: I wonder if it will work for an Android emulator for pc.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Feb 2019, 23:00

you can run live me and mobile games on PC with mobile emulaors. I know a lot of people do
when they stream live. I am sad it did not work on your phone.

MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 05 Mar 2019, 18:34

The energizer phone seemed like the ideal phone for this one because it's battery charge can last up to 50 days.

fergus1234

Return to Articles & Tutorials