ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Interview with GOOGLEPLUS

Postby googleplus » 25 Aug 2019, 07:15

We are pleased to interview GOOGLE PLUS today.

Q: What name do you prefer to use?

A: Googleplus, A social networking website launched by Google in 2011.

Q: How old are you?

A: I am supposed to be 8 year old. But I am not sure before 28 June for how many months/ years I was under maintenance.

Q: Your birthdate? (Month and Day)

A: 28 June 2011

Q: Are you male, female, or other?

A: MALE ( I think so, I liked the picture of Girls mostly ) And all says - Opposite attracts ;)

Q: Married or single? (How long? Anniversary date?)

A: Single, It's been 8 years being single :P. I need to check out some dating sites if they are ready to give their female social networking website to me.

Q: Do you have children? (how many? Boys? Girls? Adopted?, etc)

A: I wish to! But as per law, 8 year old are not allowed to get married.

Q: Are you a student or adult beyond school?

A: Yes I am jobless. Google kicked me out in 2019. Let me know if you have any job opportunities for me.

Q: Who was your favorite school teacher, and why?

A: All members who logged in to me for purpose of sharing their thoughts, blog, website, photos, videos and spam me always been a good teacher.

Q: Do you have any earned college or university degrees? [and if so, describe]

A: Does SSL certificate count ?

Q: Do you work an offline full time job? [and if so, describe]

A: In 2019 they took me down. So now I work as freelancer and working on "How to Make World a Green City"

Q: Are you the boss, or an employee?

A: I am boss of my own, as I don't have to listen to the music you shared, watch the video you shared, read the blog you shared, or get rid of spam you shared. Now I have my own playlist. And I do whatever I want to do!

Q: Are you looking for work? [If yes, What kind of work are you seeking?]

A: Yes please, any kind of small jobs that will help me pay the bills. It was easy living in an Server's hard-disk then in this world.

Q: Do you own, or rent a home? [and if so, describe]

A: Everything was rented for me, I was in hard-disk of multi-servers for past 8 years.

Q: Where do you live? [just what country]

A: I used to live in plus.google.com servers. Those were located in different locations. I can share you the maps for you.
But this year we had a fight for coffee machine. I told Mr Sundar Pichai (CEO of Google) to drop the idea of removing coffee machine and he didn't listened. I didn't knew this coffee will cost me my job. And on 2 April 2019 he removed me from my home.

Q: Do you have a sense of humor? [and if so, describe. Tell your favorite joke]

A: I remember I had a page full of jokes, Since I lost my existence I guess I lost that too!

Q: Do you have any hobbies? [and if so, describe]

A: Listening to members of Google Plus was my hobbies for last 7 years. I laughed, cried, danced with them!

Q: What kind of vehicle do you own and use?

A: Vehicle ? For transportations ? Okay! I had high speed internet cable to travel across.

Q: If you like to travel, where have you been? (Show some holiday pics)

A: I used to enjoy alot when members all over the world used to share their travel diarie pics on their walls. I have been all over the world but in a Black box called hard disk!

Q: Do you like to fly, go by train, boat, etc, or do you prefer to drive your own vehicle?

A: Now I wish to do all! As I am out of servers I would like to live as human. And would like to try all they invented.

Q: Do you prefer a particular genre of music? [and if so, describe, give some examples]

A: Since I was a social Networking site. I never had my own choices, I am kind of that person who listen what others likes and start liking it.

Q: Do you have any favorite food? [and if so, describe]

A: Electricity, since that was essential for my devices to stay alive and to keep me alive.

Q: Are you in good health, or do you have a disability? [and if so, describe]

A: I am physically fit but metally disturbed with what happened on 2 April 2019.

Q: What are your favorite social media sites?

A: In 2011, when I was launched, it was tough to attract people to log into me. As back then people had Orkut and Facebook. Though as I grow people started liking me, some stayed with , some tried to use me to get their pages ranked up. But surely for many writers/bloggers google plus was their favorite.

Q: Do you consider your online activity more as entertainment or more as work?

A: All activities - online or offlines comes with pros and corns. So It's hard to tell what was more entertaining, being online for over 7 years or being offline and doing nothing for past 4 months.

Q: Do you rely on your online revenue, or is it just extra play money?

A: I completely rely on it. I pay few bills from online activity.

Q: Do you keep up with current fashions, or prefer to wear your old comfortable garments?

A: I used to wear old comfy things may be that's might be another reason google kick me out. :cry:

Q: Do you have any personal philosophy in life you want to share?

A: Nothing is permanent.

googleplus

ForumCoin: 296

Re: Interview with GOOGLEPLUS

Postby suny » 02 Sep 2019, 05:15

A very interesting QA googleplus :thumbup: I loved reading your answers. But may I suggest you to change your username since google+ is already taken off by Google!

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 660

Postby googleplus » 04 Sep 2019, 18:37

:crazy: Google bought me and then throw me in dustbin for all members. Let me see where I can get another name and fame :D :$:

suny wrote:A very interesting QA googleplus :thumbup: I loved reading your answers. But may I suggest you to change your username since google+ is already taken off by Google!

googleplus

Postby ptrikha21 » 08 Sep 2019, 14:10

Nice Interview. At first, I thought- a 8 year old here??
But you do have a big sense of humor in keeping alive Google+, where I used to post a lot.
I want to ask you whether you would prefer going to a Hill station or a Sea Beach for a trip?

Also, which Sports do you follow?

ptrikha21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 248

Postby googleplus » 08 Sep 2019, 18:01

ptrikha21 wrote:I want to ask you whether you would prefer going to a Hill station or a Sea Beach for a trip?

Both will do - Hill station or Sea Beach as long as they are less visitors! What I like about silent places such as hill station / sea beaches it let you meet yourself. :angel:
ptrikha21 wrote:Also, which Sports do you follow?

I am Indian, we all grow up with playing cricket. I enjoy playing badminton too. But yes, I like to play indoor games too! Chess and Carom. :)

googleplus

Return to AMAs & Interviews