New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Must Read > Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC

Postby OldGuy » 30 Apr 2019, 13:08

This contest is offering a prize of 500 FC
to the member who brings in the most new referrals during the month of May.

How it works:
If you successfully get a new member to join under your referral link, they are automatically added to your referral list. As each of your referrals participate, their posts are automatically counted. Once your referral reaches at least 20 posts, the site will automatically give you a 25 FC referral fee.

That means every member who participates in this contest can earn an additional 100 FCs just by bringing in 4 new active accounts who remain active long enough to reach that minimum goal ... Even if you don't win this contest. Of course, we hope they will like it enough by then to stick around.

Click on your “User Control Panel”
Look to the far right end of the links and click on “referrals”
Your referral link is right there to copy and use for your promotion.
The default listing shows your counts
Click on “view referrals” to see the list of user names.
You can click on the user names to see their progress to know when your referral fee is due.

Since referrals only pay off when those you bring in are actually active, it is important to be truthful and accurate in your presentation. After all, you want to earn for your efforts, don't you?

Develop a description of what keeps you interested in ForumCoin. Talk about the categories and what they have to offer. What have you learned? Talk about the opportunity to write articles. Talk about the exchange opportunities, using your earned ForumCoins to buy and sell products and services in exchange with other members. Talk about the opportunities to advertise your own sites and interests. Yes, you earn a small token amount for your contributions, but most members stay here for reasons other than earnings. Don't make earnings the main reason to join in. Be honest. Write your presentation to encourage people who might be interested in the same things you like.

Place your promotional ad every place that allows it, but don't spam. The more you distribute your promotion, the greater your success.

So why this contest?

ForumCoin has the same experiences as many other forums. Members join, stay awhile and move on. Some members join, leave and come back months or even years later only to contribute a few more posts and vanish again. As with other sites, there has been a recent slow down.

We need new members. We need new topics. We need new blood to refresh the opportunities on this site. If you like ForumCoin, help make it better. You can help a lot by encouraging others to join in.

Statistics to explain the reason for this contest:
Out of the current 5077 registered members: (as of 4/30/19)
Only 122 members have contributed anything in the last 30 days; 144 in the last 60 days.

Only 426 members have reached 100 or more posts.

Only 122 members have reached 1000 or more posts.
This group (including those over 10,000 posts) has contributed 71.70% of all site content.

Only 7 members have reached 10000 or more posts.
This group alone has contributed 18.82% of all content

On the other hand,
1965 members joined, but never posted a thing.
512 members joined, but only contributed a single post.

361 members joined, but only contributed 2 to 10 posts during their brief visits.
879 members joined, but only contributed 11 to 99 posts before moving on to other interests.
Of those who contributed 2 to 99 posts, 62 ended up with negative reputation points and
271 ended up with zero reputation points.

671 members joined, but violated site rules and have been banned.

2019 Site slow down in daily average post counts:
Total Posts ... start .... end .... day count ... avg/day
.. 552703 .. 12/31/18 .. 01/27/19 .... 28 ..... 479
.. 566126 .. 01/28/19 .. 02/24/19 .... 28 ..... 422
.. 577934 .. 02/25/19 .. 03/24/19 .... 28 ..... 419
.. 589669 .. 03/25/19 .. 04/21/19 .... 28 ..... 347
.. 599394 .. 04/22/19 .. 04/28/19 ..... 7 ..... 343
.. 601798 .. Latest recorded data

Does that explain why we need your help to encourage new members to join in?

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy
Community Moderator

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,115

Re: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC

Postby Yugocean » 01 May 2019, 04:52

One problem, many of my friends can join, but I find it hard due to their weak English.
I understand that language is important factor, but is this possible to have language sub-forums to make it easy for them?

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 609

Postby verity » 01 May 2019, 06:29

--- 02 May 2019, 02:15 ---

OldGuy wrote:
This contest is offering a prize of 500 FC
to the member who brings in the most new referrals during the month of May.

How it works:
If you successfully get a new member to join under your referral link, they are automatically added to your referral list. As each of your referrals participate, their posts are automatically counted. Once your referral reaches at least 20 posts, the site will automatically give you a 25 FC referral fee.

That means every member who participates in this contest can earn an additional 100 FCs just by bringing in 4 new active accounts who remain active long enough to reach that minimum goal ... Even if you don't win this contest. Of course, we hope they will like it enough by then to stick around.

Click on your “User Control Panel”
Look to the far right end of the links and click on “referrals”
Your referral link is right there to copy and use for your promotion.
The default listing shows your counts
Click on “view referrals” to see the list of user names.
You can click on the user names to see their progress to know when your referral fee is due.

Since referrals only pay off when those you bring in are actually active, it is important to be truthful and accurate in your presentation. After all, you want to earn for your efforts, don't you?

Develop a description of what keeps you interested in ForumCoin. Talk about the categories and what they have to offer. What have you learned? Talk about the opportunity to write articles. Talk about the exchange opportunities, using your earned ForumCoins to buy and sell products and services in exchange with other members. Talk about the opportunities to advertise your own sites and interests. Yes, you earn a small token amount for your contributions, but most members stay here for reasons other than earnings. Don't make earnings the main reason to join in. Be honest. Write your presentation to encourage people who might be interested in the same things you like.

Place your promotional ad every place that allows it, but don't spam. The more you distribute your promotion, the greater your success.

So why this contest?

ForumCoin has the same experiences as many other forums. Members join, stay awhile and move on. Some members join, leave and come back months or even years later only to contribute a few more posts and vanish again. As with other sites, there has been a recent slow down.

We need new members. We need new topics. We need new blood to refresh the opportunities on this site. If you like ForumCoin, help make it better. You can help a lot by encouraging others to join in.

Statistics to explain the reason for this contest:
Out of the current 5077 registered members: (as of 4/30/19)
Only 122 members have contributed anything in the last 30 days; 144 in the last 60 days.

Only 426 members have reached 100 or more posts.

Only 122 members have reached 1000 or more posts.
This group (including those over 10,000 posts) has contributed 71.70% of all site content.

Only 7 members have reached 10000 or more posts.
This group alone has contributed 18.82% of all content

On the other hand,
1965 members joined, but never posted a thing.
512 members joined, but only contributed a single post.

361 members joined, but only contributed 2 to 10 posts during their brief visits.
879 members joined, but only contributed 11 to 99 posts before moving on to other interests.
Of those who contributed 2 to 99 posts, 62 ended up with negative reputation points and
271 ended up with zero reputation points.

671 members joined, but violated site rules and have been banned.

2019 Site slow down in daily average post counts:
Total Posts ... start .... end .... day count ... avg/day
.. 552703 .. 12/31/18 .. 01/27/19 .... 28 ..... 479
.. 566126 .. 01/28/19 .. 02/24/19 .... 28 ..... 422
.. 577934 .. 02/25/19 .. 03/24/19 .... 28 ..... 419
.. 589669 .. 03/25/19 .. 04/21/19 .... 28 ..... 347
.. 599394 .. 04/22/19 .. 04/28/19 ..... 7 ..... 343
.. 601798 .. Latest recorded data

Does that explain why we need your help to encourage new members to join in?

These is a good referral contest for people who can sales talk , :lol: it Doesnt easy so Difficult to convince people to join sign up in a link.. most people think the link is contain virus , malware that will compromised thier pc, gadgets, mobile phone or its scam !

I guess super singh can Win again these referral contest, i dont have any idea why he Easily Convince people to sign up :lol:

I invited 1 person here as my referral but unfortunately she only do 40 post! so i cannot get my prize ! i encourage her to come back here, but she said shes busy in here personal life finding a job..

verity

ForumCoin: 1,089

Postby katkat » 02 May 2019, 07:06

How I wish I can join the contest to show support to the site. But it is never easy to find people as I am not so active in my other forums. I am just enjoying my stay here not only for the earnings but for the infomation I can get. Aside from the fact that internet is my companion most of the time. I will still try my best to advertise FC in my other sites joining the contest or not.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 478

Postby OldGuy » 04 May 2019, 00:48

Getting multiple referrals is not necessarily about asking friends to join yet another site to do you a favor. In most cases, with a successful campaign, you won't even know your referrals at all.

There are thousands of places on the Internet where you can post free ads. People who respond to those ads are outside your circle of friends and acquaintances. Do some searches for places that allow free ads in your area. ForumCoin has members in at least 66 countries on 7 continents as of the latest reviews. Surely there are places in your home country that allow free ads.

It can be as simple as:

Join us at ForumCoin! An English speaking international online community about
Computers, Technology, Online Earning Sites, Web Design, Cryptocurrency and more.
Earn ForumCoin for participating; trade for goods and services with other members.
[and add your referral link at the end]

Copy that if you can't think of anything more, or write your own content for variety and post multiple ads. Try it yourself and see. You could be more successful than you think.

OldGuy
Community Moderator

Postby Yugocean » 08 May 2019, 06:13

Ok I'll try, SS is going to be the winner, I'll try for second price.
But what are Price?

Yugocean

Postby OldGuy » 08 May 2019, 21:44

There is only one prize offered for the contest for the one who brings in the most referrals within the month.

However, if you participate, you can earn 25 FC for every new member who becomes an active member. That means 100 FC for just 4 new members, as long as they join AND CONTRIBUTE at least 20 posts.

If you get 8 new members, you could earn 200 FC. With 12 new members, your earnings would be 300 FC. Etc. ...but only if they join AND contribute 20 or more posts.

If you were successful in bringing in 20 new active members, that by itself would get you 500 FC, even if someone brings in more and wins the extra prize.

This is one contest where everyone who participates could be earning extra revenue, even if they don't win the contest.

OldGuy
Community Moderator

Postby skysnap » 08 May 2019, 21:54

I hope you do add some restriction on referrals eligibility. Because CF recently banned fake accounts of Vinaya. You can see people can do the same for this contest too.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,470

Postby OldGuy » 08 May 2019, 23:48

Thanks for that.

Yes, there are those who might try to game the system. Cyberfreak is watching very closely, with added diligence during this contest. 2 new members were banned today and two others are on a watch right now. Cheaters make it hard for everyone but we all have to do what we can to move forward, or stagnate.

OldGuy
Community Moderator

Postby Vehlijanta » 09 May 2019, 00:23

Wish I can contribute but never have these skills to convince others.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 331

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 May 2019, 00:33

I was not even aware of this contest running but and already 8 days passed. I will try to see if I can do better as from past many weeks or months I'm unable to get any referrals for forum coin.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 119
ForumCoin: 415

Postby Yugocean » 09 May 2019, 05:07

SUPERSINGH wrote:I was not even aware of this contest running but and already 8 days passed. I will try to see if I can do better as from past many weeks or months I'm unable to get any referrals for forum coin.

So the winner is here, everybody knows no one will surpass SS in making referrals, he is expert.

Yugocean

Postby ptrikha21 » 12 May 2019, 17:51

I would give it another try, though most of my real life friends shun Online earning sites even if they spend many more hours unproductively on WhatsApp or Facebook.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 275

Postby Angie10 » 12 May 2019, 17:56

Wow, oldguy that's so sweet of you... thanks so much for this :) It's such a shame that I can't benefit from your generous offer but at least someone will get lucky. I have nobody in my circle of friends who'd be interested, not a single person :( good luck, y'all!!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,011

Postby suny » 12 May 2019, 18:20

I have a bad experience about referrals in forum sites. My profile might suggest that I brought a large number of members to this site but most of them (at least 50 never wrote more than one or two posts).

I suggest members should be counted only if they are active (at least 20 posts) and not that they join and then do nothing.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 24

Next

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions