ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Grab a bargain, before it's gone

Open Free ForumCoin Exchanges

Postby Fergal » 11 Apr 2017, 06:45

For a limited time you can post an ad topic in our ForumCoin Exchanges section absolutely free of charge. It was previously 5 ForumCoin to post a topic in this section.

Posting an ad in our ForumCoin exchanges is an excellent way to promote your product, service or offer and receive payment in ForumCoin.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 15,942

Re: Free ForumCoin Exchanges

Postby chaz » 11 Apr 2017, 08:38

Does this means that I can say I am selling something and after a job is done I get paid with Forumcoin points?
Who will escrow?
:?:

chaz

ForumCoin: 439

Postby CyberFreak » 11 Apr 2017, 08:45

You can sell something or provide a service or request a service or item in exchange for ForumCoin. You can take a look at the current exchange topics to see what other users are offering - viewforum.php?f=17

All exchanges are between the 2 users making up the exchange (the person offering the service and the person wanting the service/item) and the transferring of ForumCoin is agreed by both parties. We don't offer an Escrow service so we do recommend being cautious with users you deal with. Deals are made at the users own risk.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 14
ForumCoin: 51,343

Postby cmoneyspinner » 15 Jun 2017, 13:44

* * Thank you. I just posted my first ad here at Forum Coin. It leads to my online shopping sites. A Forum Coin exchange is not included. Hope this is OK. If not, apologize. Just delete it. Thanks again.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 154

Postby fistsworn » 11 Jul 2017, 09:35

chaz wrote:Does this means that I can say I am selling something and after a job is done I get paid with Forumcoin points?
Who will escrow?
:?:

It's FC still haven't been scammed here yet.

fistsworn

ForumCoin: 185

Postby Wyvh » 31 Jul 2017, 14:02

Is it still ongoing ?

Wyvh

ForumCoin: 470

Postby Fergal » 31 Jul 2017, 16:26

Thanks for your question Wyvh, yes this offer is still open and it is free to post your ads in that section :)

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 15,942

Postby bush » Yesterday, 19:08

Tripple click is an online selling company if who love to buy some stuff here is the linkhttp://www.gotclicks1.com/l8UEVhUQtCbS

bush

ForumCoin: 14

Return to ForumCoin Special Offers