ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Grab a bargain, before it's gone

Closed $10 of Bitcoin for 850 FC

Postby CyberFreak » 19 Sep 2016, 20:01

To receive $10 of Bitcoin for 850 ForumCoin, please reply below or send a PM to me with your Bitcoin address. I will remove the ForumCoin when I send the payment. Payments will usually be sent within 24 hours.

Offer limited to 1 redemption per user. This offer is limited to only 5 users on a first come first served basis or until the 9th of October 2016... Whichever limitation is reached first :)

Claimed so far: 3/5

@suny
@mcheinrix
@naruto100

Last edited by CyberFreak on 06 Oct 2016, 02:44, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Expiry date updated and paid list updated
Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 64,110

Re: $10 of Bitcoin for 850 FC

Postby Quit2016 » 20 Sep 2016, 00:02

:) It will take a while but I will get the 850 FC , ​​thanks

Quit2016

ForumCoin: 13

Postby dasok » 20 Sep 2016, 00:58

Oh boy I wish I had 850 FC. Right now I have $0.70 from using bitcoin faucets every once in a while. Would you recommend that I save the bitcoin and sell it on here, or just save and wait?

dasok

ForumCoin: 3

Postby CyberFreak » 21 Sep 2016, 08:20

I may extend the end date as looking at the number of users with more than 850 FC, i might struggle to sell 1 in that period :o

dasok wrote: Would you recommend that I save the bitcoin and sell it on here, or just save and wait?
Personally I would save it. It is a small amount really so if the value drops alot, you don't really lose much but the value of Bitcoins should hopefully continue to rise so maybe that could be worth a $1 at some point. Unfortunately no one knows so it is just a gamble. Do what you think is right and best for you.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby suny » 28 Sep 2016, 05:53

@CF Please check your mailbox

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 58

Postby CyberFreak » 28 Sep 2016, 07:43

Hi Suny,

I have sent the Bitcoin to you :) Thanks for redeeming my offer :)

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby suny » 28 Sep 2016, 07:49

Thanks CF the Bitcoin is in my account :) a nice offer for sure :clap:

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 58

Postby makeinst » 30 Sep 2016, 09:47

This is very amazing offer from FC, I hope soon I will reach amount of 850 FC, to claim Bitcoin. I don`t know how long this offer will be available ..

makeinst

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 173

Postby CyberFreak » 02 Oct 2016, 19:08

I have extended the expiry date until Sunday the 9th of October. After that this offer will close but there will be future special offers involving Bitcoin.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby mcheinrix » 02 Oct 2016, 20:59

I am very glad to have been in the right position at the time when this promotion is offered. I just sent out the BTc walllet address.

mcheinrix

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 238

Postby kgord » 02 Oct 2016, 22:27

How much is 10 dollars of Bitcoin worth in American Dollars? I do have a wallet right now with a few Satoshi in it, but I know some people who have done quite well investing in Bitcoin.

kgord

ForumCoin: 171

Postby CyberFreak » 03 Oct 2016, 12:10

mcheinrix wrote:I am very glad to have been in the right position at the time when this promotion is offered. I just sent out the BTc walllet address.
Thank you for redeeming, the Bitcoin has been sent :)

kgord wrote:How much is 10 dollars of Bitcoin worth in American Dollars? I do have a wallet right now with a few Satoshi in it, but I know some people who have done quite well investing in Bitcoin.
$10 :D I send $10 of Bitcoin based on the Bitcoin value at the time I send it. The value of the $10 of Bitcoin may go up or down but we can not predict that so you may make a healthy profit or might lose.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby mcheinrix » 03 Oct 2016, 21:34

CyberFreak wrote:
mcheinrix wrote:I am very glad to have been in the right position at the time when this promotion is offered. I just sent out the BTc walllet address.
Thank you for redeeming, the Bitcoin has been sent :)

kgord wrote:How much is 10 dollars of Bitcoin worth in American Dollars? I do have a wallet right now with a few Satoshi in it, but I know some people who have done quite well investing in Bitcoin.
$10 :D I send $10 of Bitcoin based on the Bitcoin value at the time I send it. The value of the $10 of Bitcoin may go up or down but we can not predict that so you may make a healthy profit or might lose.

Oh ! yes, This offer was so sweet and quick. I already have the BTCs in my wallet. I am very glad that it worked for me. Thanks a lot for quick response.

mcheinrix

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 238

Postby naruto100 » 06 Oct 2016, 14:26

Got my 10$ bitcoin in exchange of 850 FC. Thanks CF for this great offer.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 288

Postby shahjamal » 08 Oct 2016, 23:37

Wow! That's a nice offer.
But it was very very good to for all, if it is available forever.
Can you please offer it all the time?

shahjamal

ForumCoin: 15

Next

Return to ForumCoin Special Offers