ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

time slipped away, been BUSY

Postby liveonline » 26 Feb 2019, 21:48

Howdy, Y'all hows it been? things in my neck of the woods have just been going from
1 thing to the next. I've been redoing the cabin, to make some extra room for my guppies,
so been getting rid of a BUNCH of stuff, thinning down to the BARE bones of necessities of life
in here, living space> 12 X 24 area of space.

SO, I have a video I did about the stock tank but it ALSO shows how the place WAS then, to
WHAT it looks like NOW :D which things are really shaping up in here slowly but surely day
by day little by little & I can't wait to show you what ALL I have done in here it's getting there.

so I'm gonna make ya'll a video of what my plans are & how things are going & you tell me what
you would do DIFFERENT or if you like the idea or whatever you feel like saying just be nice :angel:
this video is the BEFORE the renovation of redoing the cabin the UPDATE will be here soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVTDYBYt6gQ

I'll do an UPDATE Video of how everything has been redone in a few days
but take a GOOD look & when I post the update you'll see the difference
I've made in here & whew lord can't wait till it's ALL set up like I'm thinking.

liveonline

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 504

Re: time slipped away, been BUSY

Postby leo1000 » 27 Feb 2019, 01:37

Sounds like you have been real busy. Yeah times sure does slip away when you are busy.

leo1000

ForumCoin: 522

Postby Lushh » 27 Feb 2019, 03:54

Howdy there! Thanks for the update and good to hear that you are still up and about doing what you do. You have a lot going on and those guppies are blessed to have you. <3

Lushh

ForumCoin: 1,303

Postby MysticMoons » 27 Feb 2019, 07:35

I know what you mean I have been so busy lately also. But big money is being made that is the good part. Hope you a great and productive day.

Get paid to play new video games from home! New website payment proof!
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 147

Postby ceci » 28 Feb 2019, 00:26

Well done, good job! Enjoy yourself!

I am not really good at sewing kind of thing, busy with jobs lately, as I need :$: :$: :$: ! :P

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,583

Postby iamdahmmy » 03 Mar 2019, 08:47

It seems your day is abuzz..good one..

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 401

Postby liveonline » 13 Mar 2019, 10:42

Lushh wrote:Howdy there! Thanks for the update and good to hear that you are still up and about doing what you do. You have a lot going on and those guppies are blessed to have you. <3

Thank you for the come back yeah it's taking me a while to get things in order around here still
don't have everything in order YET but it's getting there the weather has been the hold up as well
as well the things I need to get it all in order with, but I'm slowly getting there.

liveonline

Postby Allius » 13 Mar 2019, 16:13

[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]
Hi! We can't advertise here in this section. I had to move your topic to the right section.
I wish you the best luck with your youtube channel! :thumbup:

Allius

ForumCoin: 155

Postby liveonline » 27 Mar 2019, 13:25

leo1000 wrote:Sounds like you have been real busy. Yeah times sure does slip away when you are busy.
yeah it's been a on going thing with the weather or the timing of what needs to be done when
& how & what it takes to get things set up like I want it to go but I'm working on it.

-- 27 Mar 2019, 08:37 --

leo1000 wrote:Sounds like you have been real busy. Yeah times sure does slip away when you are busy.
yeah it's been an uphill battle trying to get things going here with the weather & timing as well
with the $ I have to work with but I HOPE to have it all in order by the time NEST winter rolls around.

-- 27 Mar 2019, 08:41 --

MysticMoons wrote:I know what you mean I have been so busy lately also. But big money is being made that is the good part. Hope you a great and productive day.
thank you, where's the BIG $ at you talking about? as I could SURE use some myself.

-- 27 Mar 2019, 08:42 --

Allius wrote:[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]
Hi! We can't advertise here in this section. I had to move your topic to the right section.
I wish you the best luck with your youtube channel! :thumbup:
thank you for the update on that

liveonline

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin