ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

MeowsePad.org

Postby MeowsePad » 28 Jul 2018, 09:52

Hello, everyone! I have owned the meowsepad.org domain for a couple of years now, and it has gone through a few different niches in that time. This time, my plan is to have a series of projects that are not necessarily related to each other under one roof. For one thing, it will satisfy me better than having to stick to one narrow niche. I am somewhat of a "jack of all trades, master of none."

Also, I believe it will help attract a wider variety of people to the community. Since we will have chat content, game content, and much more, the community will hopefully appeal to a wide range of people. It will also leave some latitude for people to suggest new projects or additions to the community, no matter how eclectic they may be.

I hope that you are as excited about this new project as I am!

http://meowsepad.org/

MeowsePad

ForumCoin: 2

Re: MeowsePad.org

Postby MeowsePad » 20 Sep 2018, 01:22

Come check us out! :3

MeowsePad

ForumCoin: 2

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin