New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

Turning Pennies Into Dollars

Postby oldbuddy » 18 Jul 2018, 01:24

Keep Rewarding is a Reward Website that pays pennies to view ads and watch videos (and even more if you take surveys), but even though I joined only a few days ago I can see this is going to be a real winner.

I have been working on these kind of sites for over a decade and know how to turn those pennies into dollars, because I have actually done it. Watch this video to get an idea, then join free and see for yourself.

Join from my banner and you will know where to find me when you need help.

Who Thinks Penny A Click Sites Don't Work?
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 2,262

Re: Turning Pennies Into Dollars

Postby RianK » 18 Jul 2018, 15:11

I can confirm, the site does pay! :D

RianK

ForumCoin: 174

Postby morgoodie » 18 Jul 2018, 17:19

I am already a member of this site, but really haven't done anything with it. I am on other sites that are similar and only have so much time to do them. I am not sure that I will do much with this site.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 527

Postby Mackenzie » 18 Jul 2018, 17:44

Is it a worldwide site or only USA and Europe? :shock:

Mackenzie

ForumCoin: 19

Postby Braids » 18 Jul 2018, 18:05

Im glad you are liking it, oldbuddy :D

morgoodie wrote:I am already a member of this site, but really haven't done anything with it. I am on other sites that are similar and only have so much time to do them. I am not sure that I will do much with this site.

Try the reward video ;)

Mackenzie wrote:Is it a worldwide site or only USA and Europe? :shock:

Think is worldwide

Braids

ForumCoin: 254

Postby Danny B. » 18 Jul 2018, 18:27

Yes I have joined and i'm waiting to receive my first payment from that GPT site..

but i'm not sure about those tools you mention.. I think they can only be useful if you already have a business idea and know how to use them to make profit, otherwise you will pay subscription and not earn anything until you discover how to properly use them to at least cover the monthly subscription.. and that might take some time :think:

Danny B.

ForumCoin: 24

Postby TD231 » 18 Jul 2018, 19:09

Seems interesting. Definitely will give it a try.

TD231

ForumCoin: 11

Postby oldbuddy » 18 Jul 2018, 20:54

Danny B. wrote:Yes I have joined and i'm waiting to receive my first payment from that GPT site..

but i'm not sure about those tools you mention.. I think they can only be useful if you already have a business idea and know how to use them to make profit, otherwise you will pay subscription and not earn anything until you discover how to properly use them to at least cover the monthly subscription.. and that might take some time :think:

One possible way for you would be to use tools to get referrals for your GPT site (just an example), so you could multiply your earnings with no extra effort required once they are earning for you.

oldbuddy

Postby morgoodie » 19 Jul 2018, 00:10

So I was going to work some more on this site, but when I clicked my bookmarked link it came up with a page that said that it couldn't be found. So I used the search and clicked on the link there getting the same result. Is the site having problems? Anyone else experiencing this? I have tried it several times with the same message popping up.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 527

Postby rakski » 19 Jul 2018, 00:42

Is this open to all countries?

rakski

ForumCoin: 744

Postby RianK » 19 Jul 2018, 04:32

Mackenzie wrote:Is it a worldwide site or only USA and Europe? :shock:

rakski wrote:Is this open to all countries?

Most of the offers are worldwide, but there are some US/UK/Canada/Au only...but I think it's worth a try, I think you can actually make around a dollar a day...maybe even more, without having lots of referrals I mean.

RianK

ForumCoin: 174

Postby oldbuddy » 19 Jul 2018, 14:05

morgoodie wrote:So I was going to work some more on this site, but when I clicked my bookmarked link it came up with a page that said that it couldn't be found. So I used the search and clicked on the link there getting the same result. Is the site having problems? Anyone else experiencing this? I have tried it several times with the same message popping up.

Which site are you trying to use? If it's Keep Rewarding I just clicked the banner in my original post and it worked fine. I spend an hour or so last night while watching a movie on TV and my point balance is up to 379.82 (I am waiting to get $5 USD to cashout).

oldbuddy

Postby MysticMoons » 28 Nov 2018, 01:03

This sounds like a good deal? They allow you to promote any site on there? I would like to promote my sites. Thank you for the wonderful link.

MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 255

Postby Katriona_22 » 28 Nov 2018, 02:46

It sounds good to me, look like another great site to work and earn. Thanks for the share, definitely see you there.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 535

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin