ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

Free Programming lessons

Postby Daniel » 16 Jan 2018, 02:18

I do not entirely recall how I ended up coming across this app, I was not even searching for anything remotely like it. I believe I simply opened up the Google Play Store on my phone and ended up stumbling upon this app.

What is this thing all about you wonder? Well, Solo Learn is an app that is available for Android, iOS and for use just within your computers web browser. It offers a bunch of free courses on many different coding languages, starting you off with the fundamentals of each, which I think is key to seeing if you are even remotely interested in learning the language.

To check it out I choose to dive into some of the HTML course that they had to offer. When I opened up the HTML course I was greeted with the following, easy to understand, screen....Continue Reading

Daniel

ForumCoin: 23

Re: Free Programming lessons

Postby mildredtabitha » 22 Jan 2018, 03:57

I am so glad you shared about this amazing solo app. I will have to download it soon and learn programing when I am ready. I learned programing in 2015 for 3 months. I liked the theory part but found doing it practically to be difficult. I still have the C++ software and I hope I will learn and fill this gap by using the app.

mildredtabitha

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 4

Re: Free Programming lessons

Postby ladyninja » 22 Jan 2018, 07:56

Awesome! Thanks for posting @daniel. Will definitely check it out.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 156

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin