ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Site news and information.

New Requirement for PayPal Payments

Postby Fergal » 09 Jan 2019, 07:35

Our aim on ForumCoin has always been to build an online currency that encourages members to use their ForumCoin to buy and sell products and services and not to be solely a paid to post site. This is still our objective and we want to encourage the use of ForumCoin as a means of exchange.

From Monday 21 Jan 2019 we ask that members requesting payment via PayPal have a link in our Member Links at the time you make your payment request. For example, if you purchase a six month link, you can make payment requests anytime during that six months.

You can add a link from only 100 ForumCoin and you are welcome to link to anything that is within our guidelines. You could link to your own website, a site you would like to support, an ad you have posted on ForumCoin or other site, an article you have written or your favorite charity.

Thanks for your participation and understanding.

Last edited by Fergal on 10 Jan 2019, 07:23, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Clarified
Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 10,868

Re: New Requirement for PayPal Payments

Postby fergus1234 » 09 Jan 2019, 08:02

is there a way to skip this? I dont have anything to advertise anymore. Maybe an account upgrade with perks...for 100 FC....

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,200

Postby JASPREET » 09 Jan 2019, 09:38

Forum coin is only paying in Paypal because Amazon Gift cards are only for those who are from USA.

Adding link shouldn't be made mandatory. Like @fergus1234 I don't have any website or blog so nothing to promote and there will be many users like us. SO hope @fergal and forum coin consider this thing.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,537

Postby kb123 » 09 Jan 2019, 14:37

Is it a one time requirement or is it apply for each and every payout?

kb123

ForumCoin: 177

Postby oldbuddy » 09 Jan 2019, 17:32

:thumbup: :$: GREAT IDEA!

Maybe this will discourage a few from posting just to get paid.

Anyone who doesn't have anything to promote will just need to get something before they can cash out, thereby supporting the true Forum Coin agenda.

Clixsense changed to Ysense and then DIED!!!
But when I checked out GetPaidTo.com and found the old ways to earn
I started using it. Sure It's slow pay, but that is better than no pay.
CLICK HERE And Get Paid To Play Games and Watch Videos
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 970

Postby Ash » 09 Jan 2019, 17:59

I had a Revenue Portal link there a few months back. Do I have to purchase a link again?

Ash

ForumCoin: 9

Postby jobless dude » 09 Jan 2019, 18:41

Sell your link space to other forum members who are running a blog or business. Post your price on Forumcoin exchange and list your price and time. Hope this can help both forumcoin and members. Charge some amount on a :D weekly basis or monthly basis.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 5

Postby darkthorn » 09 Jan 2019, 19:38

Read and understood. I have a couple of sites I can advertise yes, will think about which one is the best.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 202

Postby suny » 09 Jan 2019, 21:51

I agree with @oldbuddy, even if we have nothing to promote we should create something to support Forumcoin. Who knows this later turns out to another money spinner for you. An offer for building a great future for money minded people.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 1

Postby Chameli » 10 Jan 2019, 06:21

I do not have any problem with this new requirement. I have spent almost two years on this site and I have withdrawn only twice. I have used my FC for Forum Coin Exchanges many times.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Fergal » 10 Jan 2019, 07:09

Thanks everyone for your questions feedback and support.

fergus1234 wrote:is there a way to skip this? I dont have anything to advertise anymore. Maybe an account upgrade with perks...for 100 FC....

You could link to one of your articles in our articles section. If it was enough to make your article popular, the reward you get for the article would be more than the 100 ForumCoin cost. You are also welcome to use it to support other sites or links, e.g. to social media profiles, a friend's site, a site you support and would like to help, a charity, etc, etc.

kb123 wrote:Is it a one time requirement or is it apply for each and every payout?

Great question and apologies for the confusion, members need to have a link in our Member Links section at the time they make their payment request. For example, if you have a six month link, you can make payment requests anytime during that six months. I will update the first post in this topic to clarify the issue.

kingcool52 wrote:I had a Revenue Portal link there a few months back. Do I have to purchase a link again?

Thanks for your question, yes, you need an active Member Link at the time you make your payment request.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 10,868

Postby fergus1234 » 10 Jan 2019, 07:46

I hope my cashouts before the date will be exempted from the rule. I need time to adjust.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,200

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Jan 2019, 07:56

This is fine with me. I already use the signature links.
So this is perfect! thank you for the update.

Get paid to play new video games from home! New website payment proof!
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 539

Postby Ash » 10 Jan 2019, 12:00

Thanks for the clarification. It won't be a problem for me fortunately because of the fact that I have a few different projects that I can advertise there. Will users be able to sell their link to another FC user for a discounted rate to try and recoup some of that FC?

For example, user 1 doesn't have a site. User 1 pays 100FC to you to have a link on the section. User 2 pays User 1 50FC to put user 2's link on their section.

Ash

ForumCoin: 9

Postby oldbuddy » 10 Jan 2019, 15:06

MysticMoons wrote:This is fine with me. I already use the signature links.
So this is perfect! thank you for the update.

I don't think the signature links count for this requirement

Clixsense changed to Ysense and then DIED!!!
But when I checked out GetPaidTo.com and found the old ways to earn
I started using it. Sure It's slow pay, but that is better than no pay.
CLICK HERE And Get Paid To Play Games and Watch Videos
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 970

Next

Return to Guidelines and Announcements