ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Site news and information.

Moderator Vacancies

Postby Fergal » 24 Mar 2018, 20:17

Would you like to raise your profile and help the ForumCoin community. We are currently seeking volunteer community Moderators to help with;

• Pointing members in the right directly when they have questions or are seeking support
  • Identifying and dealing with posts that do not comply with our guidelines.

Interested, then please send me a PM with the following information:

1. What you like about ForumCoin
  2. Any suggestions you have for improving ForumCoin
  3. Why you believe you would make a good Moderator on ForumCoin
  4. Details of any forum moderation or general forum experience you may have.

Thanks for your interest!

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 15,673

Re: Moderator Vacancies

Postby Sam » 24 Mar 2018, 22:35

Good luck to all the applicants! It is awesome to be a part of the community as a staff member and it will certainly raise your profile. :)

Earn $7FC with this new offer!

Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 1,612

Postby OldGuy » 24 Mar 2018, 22:36

I suppose I should throw my hat in the ring.

I originally joined ForumCoin to learn something about the cryptocurrency market and have learned details I never imagined. I like the general layout and the potential for future expansion.

I believe I have already provided details in our PM exchanges to answer the rest of the questions.

Let me know if I have demonstrated the type of member you are looking for.

Of course, now is also the time to let me know if I have been driving you nuts. :lol:

OldGuy
Community Moderator

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 502

Postby suny » 25 Mar 2018, 06:49

It would be great doing this for a site like forum coin!

suny

Referrals: 62
ForumCoin: 644

Postby ReignRenRen » 25 Mar 2018, 06:58

It would be nice to join and be a moderator. However, I'm still new in ForumCoin. Therefore, I'm not sure if I can do a good job in it. But I will try to apply the next time that there is a vacancy. Good luck for the applicants.

ReignRenRen

ForumCoin: 453

Postby bestwriter » 25 Mar 2018, 09:17

I was a Moderator for MoraChat an interesting writing site but it crashed when too many got registered there. The owner 'Chris' promised to set it right (he probably had to put in more funds ) but never came back.

I do not mind random checks but checking each and every activity will be difficult for me.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 345

Postby Sam » 27 Mar 2018, 00:55

bestwriter wrote:I do not mind random checks but checking each and every activity will be difficult for me.

You'll never find yourself, as a moderator, checking every single post that's made on the forum (not even close). Every moderator has a different style but I find that just scrolling through the odd topic gives me a good idea on what's going on (i.e. which members are trying to subvert the rules, who are making quality posts and who isn't). And- things often get reported when there is a rule violation.

Earn $7FC with this new offer!

Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 1,612

Postby CyberFreak » 27 Mar 2018, 15:17

ReignRenRen wrote:It would be nice to join and be a moderator. However, I'm still new in ForumCoin. Therefore, I'm not sure if I can do a good job in it. But I will try to apply the next time that there is a vacancy. Good luck for the applicants.
Your time registered here is only one element considered so if you match the other things we look for and seem like you could be a good moderator, you could get a position. Might be worth an application if you are interested as you never know.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 64,142

Postby MeowsePad » 02 Apr 2018, 00:06

This is a great forum to work for! I was a moderator for almost three years, but time constraints got in the way. Fergal and CyberFreak are both awesome administrators. :)

MeowsePad

ForumCoin: 2

Postby nela13 » 02 Apr 2018, 01:14

I love forum coin, it is my first site to visit every day and it is thanks to it that I work on so many sites right now. I am sure that being a moderator here would be a great experience but I think my English level doesn't meet the requirements to do that job. :(

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 229

Postby sprite1950 » 02 Apr 2018, 08:03

nela13 wrote:I love forum coin, it is my first site to visit every day and it is thanks to it that I work on so many sites right now. I am sure that being a moderator here would be a great experience but I think my English level doesn't meet the requirements to do that job. :(

I think your English is very good so I wouldn't let that put you off applying :thumbup:

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Angie10 » 02 Apr 2018, 15:18

Ooh how I wish I could put myself forward for this job!! It's right up my alley, but with all my offline work commitments, I can't apply. I wish all those who are in a position to apply all the best. @FC admin, hope you get the best candidates :)

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 164

Postby ladyninja » 03 Apr 2018, 07:46

Hey good people! :wave: I would love to apply for this. FC is a such a great community..awesome friendly staff too :)

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 96

Postby Laxus1221 » 26 Apr 2018, 12:47

What i like about this communtity you are free to express you own opinion in the certain topic.
Goodluck to the applicant...

Laxus1221

ForumCoin: 7

Postby bendahara » 26 Apr 2018, 13:02

I will like to find out what are the benefits to be a moderator?

bendahara

ForumCoin: 296

Next

Return to Guidelines and Announcements