ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Who is the best Company twitter?

Poptarts
No votes
Wendy's
67%
Oldspice
17%
Snuggles
17%
moonpie
No votes

Total votes : 6

Pop-tart's and Wendy's twitter accounts are so mean I love it.

Postby fergus1234 » 22 Nov 2018, 10:38

This is a Poptart, Its a dessert breakfast snack from the US. Its a pie that can fit inside a toaster oven, so you can heat it with a toaster. It comes in different flavors that are sweet, flaky crunchy and creamy. Very delicious.

Anyway Their Twitter account is so sassy and mean if you show them that you are eating their product wrong. They won't mind if you eat it with tea, hot chocolate or ice cream because its a dessert item but if you tweeted them the way these people eat poptarts, they will insult you. :lol:

This girl likes eating Popstarts with Cheesewhiz

This one loves poptarts with pasta sauce:

This is their public warning to people who kept tweeting them about these issues:

They insulted their competition brand:

They Blocked a guy for eating Poptarts with doritos.

:lol:

Their twitter account is the funniest thing I had ever seen. I am considering tweeting them a picture of Poptarts being eaten with beef stew for the lols.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 29 Jan 2019, 10:31, edited 3 times in total.
fergus1234

ForumCoin: 125

Re: Poptart's twitter account is so mean I love it.

Postby Lushh » 22 Nov 2018, 20:43

Don't you think the Doritos guy deserved the block he got? :lol: Whoever is behind that page I like them. How dare anyone eat their product in any other way than it was intended to be! Lol, these guys have too much time for mischief. They're funny!

Lushh

ForumCoin: 2,627

Postby fergus1234 » 23 Nov 2018, 04:25

Who the heck eat poptarts with ranch dressing. :sick: I love the sassiness of this twitter account.

Poptarts with lemon and shrimp...

Blue cheese with poptarts.... :mrgreen:

Poptarts twitter is not always rude, they praised someone who made smores out of poptarts.
Marshmallows with poptarts sounds yummy.

fergus1234

Postby Lushh » 23 Nov 2018, 15:11

Poptarts twitter is not always rude, they praised someone who made smores out of poptarts.

...but even then that person behind Poptart's Twitter has an odd way of expressing that praise. Notice the extra talk about the Ex :lol: :lol: :lol: "I never needed you..." What!?

Lushh

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Nov 2018, 04:57

Twitter is pretty funny at times. It's a great place to promote as well. lol I am going to have to folloiw pop tarts on there now after seeing this. Truly very funny to me

MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,895

Postby fergus1234 » 24 Nov 2018, 22:44

Poptarts shaded someone who complained about their Pumpkin flavor

Poptarts with old bay seasoning? :sick:

Mustard? :sick:

More rudeness

fergus1234

Postby Lushh » 25 Nov 2018, 02:51

fergus1234 wrote:Poptarts shaded someone who complained about their Pumpkin flavor

Poptarts with old bay seasoning? :sick:

Mustard? :sick:

More rudeness

:lol: :lol: :lol: At first I thought the PopTart character made a mistake with the first one 'to far' but then I saw the real shade in the PS. Lol, that guy (or girl) is a mess. :lol: Then he's going to talk about people taking time out of their busy 'just kidding' lives. What a piece of work. :lol:

Lushh

Postby cmoneyspinner » 25 Nov 2018, 05:15

This is hilarious! I saw the word "Poptart" and I just knew that it wasn't a discussion about Pop Tarts. :?
:lol: But when I got here, I was surprised! I like Pop Tarts. But not enough to follow them on Twitter! :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 288

Postby Lushh » 25 Nov 2018, 21:35

cmoneyspinner wrote:This is hilarious! I saw the word "Poptart" and I just knew that it wasn't a discussion about Pop Tarts. :?
:lol: But when I got here, I was surprised! I like Pop Tarts. But not enough to follow them on Twitter! :lol:

:lol: I strongly believe that @fergus1234 is following them on Twitter not because he likes PopTarts but because of his obsession with the meanness coming from that account. Why else would he be sharing these stories and not stories of how tasty PopTarts are? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lushh

Postby MysticMoons » 26 Nov 2018, 02:02

I didn't even know about the Pumpkin pop tarts. I am going to have to get some. They will make a yummy breakfast.

MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 26 Nov 2018, 11:42

I found a twitter account that is much more mean, sassier and savage. Wendy's!!!

This Redhead is full of sass and rudeness. :lol:

She is one nasty ginger.

fergus1234

Postby Lushh » 26 Nov 2018, 16:28

fergus1234 wrote:I found a twitter account that is much more mean, sassier and savage. Wendy's!!!

This Redhead is full of sass and rudeness. :lol:

She is one nasty ginger.

Well if she doesn't cut it out, she might be accused of cyber bullying. :D After all, she went out of her way to get into it with McDonald's. No one was taunting her as in the case of PopTarts. PopTarts have an excuse, what's Wendy's? :lol: Well let's hope McDonald's will respond with the sort of come back she's begging for. She needs to be silenced. :D

Lushh

Postby MysticMoons » 26 Nov 2018, 17:01

lol I think I need to follow Wendy's as well! these pagea are like mean troll acccounts!
I love it lol
Whoever runs those pages probably really enjoys their job. :D

MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 27 Nov 2018, 12:09

Wendy's is bullying Mcdonald on a daily basis while Mcdonald's never fight back. I heard Carl's Junior fought back to Wendy's but I am still trying to find the tweets.

fergus1234

Postby Lushh » 27 Nov 2018, 17:29

fergus1234 wrote:Wendy's is bullying Mcdonald on a daily basis while Mcdonald's never fight back. I heard Carl's Junior fought back to Wendy's but I am still trying to find the tweets.

:lol: I wonder what Carl's Junior is fighting back about, maybe 'a refund' lol. It looks like Wendy's is not only messing with McDonald's. One thing for sure is that you can be counted on to find the Tweets. PopTarts is the cause of all this madness :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lushh

Next

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology