New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Twitchfollows

Postby timobg » 25 Feb 2017, 03:38

Have you tried TwitchFollows? I came across it awhile ago, it pays you to follow Twitch.tv streamers, you don't have to watch their streams just to follow them. It doesn't pay much, but it's easy to use and you could just login once in awhile and hit the follow button for available offers. I earned $1 so far, they pay to PayPal when you reach $5.

timobg

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 156

Re: Twitchfollows

Postby kaka135 » 25 Feb 2017, 03:54

This is the first time I heard about TwitchFollows and also Twitch.tv. Do I just create an account at Twitch.tv then I follow the streamers I like at TwitchFollows?

kaka135

ForumCoin: 692

Postby timobg » 25 Feb 2017, 04:05

kaka135 wrote:This is the first time I heard about TwitchFollows and also Twitch.tv. Do I just create an account at Twitch.tv then I follow the streamers I like at TwitchFollows?

Yes, you create an account on Twitch.tv and then login on TwitchFollows and you start following streamers.

timobg

Postby grecy0905 » 25 Feb 2017, 04:27

My first question, is this open for international members? Also, Twitch.tv it means there is a live streaming of shows, like US shows? Is that connect to Twitch, is that the creation of account?

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 193

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 26 Feb 2017, 02:24

grecy0905 wrote:My first question, is this open for international members? Also, Twitch.tv it means there is a live streaming of shows, like US shows? Is that connect to Twitch, is that the creation of account?

Twitch.tv is gamers I think playing games :D You can watch live streaming of them. I think I do have an account with them already but often don't login I guess due to my gaming interest going down. But it might be worth checking out. You need to go to twitch.tv to make your account then go to TwitchFollows to connect the account. Hope that helps.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 62

Postby Tdc06 » 26 Feb 2017, 13:35

First of all thanks for sharing this site with us, But never heard about this site it. Sound so easy to earn money on it. I hope the site is legit.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 189

Postby grecy0905 » 27 Feb 2017, 06:11

WorkAtHomeGal wrote:
grecy0905 wrote:My first question, is this open for international members? Also, Twitch.tv it means there is a live streaming of shows, like US shows? Is that connect to Twitch, is that the creation of account?

Twitch.tv is gamers I think playing games :D You can watch live streaming of them. I think I do have an account with them already but often don't login I guess due to my gaming interest going down. But it might be worth checking out. You need to go to twitch.tv to make your account then go to TwitchFollows to connect the account. Hope that helps.

I am on the site trying it out, thanks sis. I still don't know if the site is for international though. I only visit the site and follows who to follow on the notification then after 24 hours there will be points added to me. I will still study the site. What I mean follow, is like Follow on Twitter.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 193

Postby timobg » 27 Feb 2017, 07:35

The site is relatively new. I think it's for international users, as long as you have an account on Twitch.tv you can login and start earning. There aren't many offers, I have $1.10 in my account so far. I don't know if USA users get more offers, if the streamers benefit more from USA followers it will make sense to want more users from USA. We'll see if it pays or not. Either way I'm just logging in every other day and follow streamers if there are available offers.

timobg

Postby Angie10 » 27 Feb 2017, 09:28

@timbog... thanks for sharing :) This is the first time I've heard of the site, sounds interesting. How long did it take you to reach $1.10?

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby timobg » 27 Feb 2017, 10:19

Angie10 wrote:@timbog... thanks for sharing :) This is the first time I've heard of the site, sounds interesting. How long did it take you to reach $1.10?

I think I joined about 10 days ago. It all depends on the available offers to follow. I guess the more popular the site becomes the more offers we'll get.

timobg

Postby Tdc06 » 27 Feb 2017, 13:28

timobg wrote:
Angie10 wrote:@timbog... thanks for sharing :) This is the first time I've heard of the site, sounds interesting. How long did it take you to reach $1.10?

I think I joined about 10 days ago. It all depends on the available offers to follow. I guess the more popular the site becomes the more offers we'll get.

I think I have to joined this site. If it is good and long time running site.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 189

Postby kaka135 » 27 Feb 2017, 21:20

I didn't know it's a gaming site. Do we need to play games in order to use Twitchfollows?

kaka135

Postby Alexandoy » 27 Feb 2017, 22:27

If it's a gaming site then it's for the young guys here and not for me. But maybe if I can earn without playing then I can try it.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 537

Postby kaka135 » 28 Feb 2017, 14:35

I am afraid I might start playing games if I found it interesting. I just visited twitch.tv, the games look interesting! :lol:

kaka135

Postby timobg » 28 Feb 2017, 15:34

kaka135 wrote:I am afraid I might start playing games if I found it interesting. I just visited twitch.tv, the games look interesting! :lol:

I was thinking the same :D I've never been a fan of the games, but I watched some streamers for awhile and it looked really interesting, the graphics were almost like a real world

timobg

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum