ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

I am tired of Niume and you?

Postby bestwriter » 10 Dec 2016, 02:26

My inbox is loaded with emails about comments made on someone else's posts but not mine. I do not even open those mails any more.
I cannot find my subscribers list and those I have subscribed to. I get to see different revenue earned statistics.
And last but not the least I do not get many views.
I do not post there any more.
I am tired.

Here is a golden opportunity to showcase your writing prowess that guarantees good earnings. Good Luck with your efforts
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

https://www.iwriter.com/affiliate/16244
bestwriter

ForumCoin: 1,175

Re: I am tired of Niume and you?

Postby morgoodie » 10 Dec 2016, 02:38

I am sorry to hear that. The only emails I get are that my post is gaining hype but that doesn't mean anything. I have like 1 view and I am frustrated because nothing changes. I don't get comments or views so why should I write and promote the site if I am not gaining anything. You can find your subscriptions at the left when you click on your name and go to that page. I have been wondering about just doing my own blog but not really sure yet. I have an account with wordpress and have a couple of things there. I will have to investigate further. I can always post my blog posts on niume to get some traffic from there, but not sure if that would work either. I may go back to LB and start writing there. I just don't feel inspired to be there though.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 1,305

Postby kaka135 » 10 Dec 2016, 03:07

I changed my email settings when I first joined Niume, as I don't like to receive too many emails too.
If you'd like to change it, you can go to Settings -> Email Management.

I have stopped writing there for the previous few days, as I was busy with something else. I just published 4 posts there, and it seems like the views are still very low - less than 10. I have seen people reblogging from their own blog to Niume, so I am doing the same now. I write at my blog, then copy to Niume. I am not earning from my blog yet, perhaps I'll try to add some ads there later. (I used to earn from an ad network, but it seems like not working anymore, though the ads are still shown.)

If niume is still not giving us much views, perhaps I'll concentrate on mylot. I am not sure, but it seems like I can earn better at mylot, even previously.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,113

Postby morgoodie » 10 Dec 2016, 03:45

I hear a lot about mylot but I don't think I checked that out yet. I need to figure out what to do my blog and how I want to do it. I am not sure really what to do that is why I liked doing sites like niume. It made it simpler to do at least for me. Maybe things will start looking up for niume.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 1,305

Postby bestwriter » 10 Dec 2016, 04:19

morgoodie wrote:I am sorry to hear that. The only emails I get are that my post is gaining hype but that doesn't mean anything. I have like 1 view and I am frustrated because nothing changes. I don't get comments or views so why should I write and promote the site if I am not gaining anything. You can find your subscriptions at the left when you click on your name and go to that page. I have been wondering about just doing my own blog but not really sure yet. I have an account with wordpress and have a couple of things there. I will have to investigate further. I can always post my blog posts on niume to get some traffic from there, but not sure if that would work either. I may go back to LB and start writing there. I just don't feel inspired to be there though.

I still cannot locate the subscribers list. Earlier it was just there

--- 10 Dec 2016, 09:50 ---

morgoodie wrote:I hear a lot about mylot but I don't think I checked that out yet. I need to figure out what to do my blog and how I want to do it. I am not sure really what to do that is why I liked doing sites like niume. It made it simpler to do at least for me. Maybe things will start looking up for niume.

myLot is a nice place. I am there since 2009. It is more for interaction.

--- 10 Dec 2016, 09:51 ---

kaka135 wrote:I changed my email settings when I first joined Niume, as I don't like to receive too many emails too.
If you'd like to change it, you can go to Settings -> Email Management.

I have stopped writing there for the previous few days, as I was busy with something else. I just published 4 posts there, and it seems like the views are still very low - less than 10. I have seen people reblogging from their own blog to Niume, so I am doing the same now. I write at my blog, then copy to Niume. I am not earning from my blog yet, perhaps I'll try to add some ads there later. (I used to earn from an ad network, but it seems like not working anymore, though the ads are still shown.)

If niume is still not giving us much views, perhaps I'll concentrate on mylot. I am not sure, but it seems like I can earn better at mylot, even previously.

Oh yes. I will get to settings and stop those emails. I have lost interest in it now. I am back with myLot and more active there and also LiteracyBase.

Here is a golden opportunity to showcase your writing prowess that guarantees good earnings. Good Luck with your efforts
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

https://www.iwriter.com/affiliate/16244
bestwriter

ForumCoin: 1,175

Postby grecy0905 » 10 Dec 2016, 06:06

As much as I became negative with the site, I don't want to stay on that state, even it gives me a big discouragement. I have the strong feeling this is not an error as it happens after the payout. It really means clear and it has something about monetization, or some money they lost because a lot of people there are plagiarizing posts. They are not explaining everything to the members but members are smart to know the real reason. Right now I hardly visit the site but for sure there will be times I will be writing again and will surely comes back when everything comes back to normal, hoping it could happen in the future.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 29

Postby naruto100 » 10 Dec 2016, 06:18

Same here. I am not concerned about getting mails, because I can manage it for sure. But yes getting really less view and that's stopping me for sure.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 222

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 10 Dec 2016, 06:28

I already stopped using niume website because i post a pictures which became featured and my amount was just some cents.. so i left.. no more time for that..

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Tdc06 » 10 Dec 2016, 06:54

I am also fed up of niume, agreed with @bestwriter I am also getting mails from them either some one get comments and like instead of us.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 136

Postby germainebull » 10 Dec 2016, 07:58

I became fed up with Niume the moment I learned that I can only earn based on the views that my posts attract. This would require me to actively market my posts. I'm not comfortable with this.

germainebull

Referrals: 32
ForumCoin: 156

Postby Angie10 » 10 Dec 2016, 09:28

I registered with Niume on a whim when it first burst onto the scene. But I quickly lost interest before I even started writing there. But Lord, the amount of emails I get from them is annoying. I'm not sure why I receive them when my account is obviously lying dormant! I guess I'll just have to try and close down the account.

Angie10

ForumCoin: 1,739

Postby FuZyOn » 10 Dec 2016, 10:14

I'm going to wait until they fix the views.. however long it will take. The site has extreme potential if they fix the bugs.. otherwise it's going to be impossible to learn. Hopefully I get paid in January.

FuZyOn

ForumCoin: 8

Postby suny » 10 Dec 2016, 11:26

I suggest if anyone is tired about those emails go and unsubscribe them. You will have to click at your profile picture and by going in to the setting you can decide what you're willing to keep and what you don't.

suny

Referrals: 58
ForumCoin: 2,061

Postby ceci » 10 Dec 2016, 11:46

I received many emails too everyday, I think change the setting is the best way but will not unsubscribe all in order to still keep track with Niume.

ceci

ForumCoin: 553

Postby haripriyavkl » 10 Dec 2016, 16:05

I am newbie to the site, So I don't know much more about it. Hope you will get it alright soon.

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 493

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum