ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Earn Bitcoins Using Your Browser

Postby cmoneyspinner » 22 Jun 2018, 20:13

Earn #bitcoins using browser.

Install CryptoTab on Google Chrome OR Mozilla Firefox.

NOTE: You receive an affiliate link and are encouraged to invite family and friends via social media. But when you are prompted to share via social media DO NOT SHARE VIA GOOGLE PLUS. You'll get an eMail from Google saying that your content is SPAM. I tweeted and also shared the link via Facebook and have not received any warnings about the content. FYI.

I use CryptoTab mining with my browser, while I'm working online.

Yesterday when I started it showed 0.000000018213 BTC
Today it's showing 0.000000129471 BTC

I have not tried to withdraw yet. I'm growing my balance. :$:

Give it a try!

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 291

Re: Earn Bitcoins Using Your Browser

Postby cinderella » 22 Jun 2018, 21:04

I am a member of this site and was able to withdraw a small amount after two weeks. But I decided to remove it from my Chrome browser as it seems to slow down my activities.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 914

Postby cmoneyspinner » 22 Jun 2018, 21:21

cinderella wrote:I am a member of this site and was able to withdraw a small amount after two weeks. But I decided to remove it from my Chrome browser as it seems to slow down my activities.

It figures you already knew about this because you're a smart lady! :D <3

I noticed that yesterday. I was using the extension on both browsers to test them.

What I did today was on the bar below between OFF and MAX, I moved the dot to the middle of the bar. I am using the Firefox browser instead of Chrome. It's mining and seems to be working OK. When I stop my online work today, I plan to set it to MAX and leave it alone to see what happens.

Right now it's showing 0.000000146495 BTC UP from the 0.000000129471 BTC that I reported a few minutes ago.

It says I can't withdraw right now because I don't have enough.

QUESTION: When you withdrew, did you use FaucetHub?

cmoneyspinner

Postby beriut » 22 Jun 2018, 23:10

It seems like you are earning fast in cryptotab or any other browsing sites but it's not. I'm not against to these kinds of schemes/platforms and I am not forcing you to stop this but for my opinion, it is just a waste of time, effort and it will just slow or potentially damage your device. I recommend to just go and accept crypto currencies to faucet sites where you can earn more and faster.

Cryptotab just added more decimal places so as to make it like you are earning fast. I can see that they made it to 12 decimal places, bitcoin starts to 8 decimal places beyond this is insignificant or no value already. It will take you months if not forever to reach the minimum payout.

I don't know how long did it took you to earn that 14 satoshis but you can earn that to faucet sites within 5 minutes or less depending on the number and the sites you registered.

Again, I'm not a against cryptotab, and I'm not forcing anybody to stop it. Just a friendly advise. :)

beriut

ForumCoin: 374

Postby cinderella » 22 Jun 2018, 23:25

cmoneyspinner wrote:
cinderella wrote:I am a member of this site and was able to withdraw a small amount after two weeks. But I decided to remove it from my Chrome browser as it seems to slow down my activities.

I noticed that yesterday. I was using the extension on both browsers to test them.

What I did today was on the bar below between OFF and MAX, I moved the dot to the middle of the bar. I am using the Firefox browser instead of Chrome. It's mining and seems to be working OK. When I stop my online work today, I plan to set it to MAX and leave it alone to see what happens.

Right now it's showing 0.000000146495 BTC UP from the 0.000000129471 BTC that I reported a few minutes ago.

I might try it again using another browser while I work on Chrome and see what will happen. I am using Coinsph for all my Bitcoin transactions. It's a local wallet and I am not sure which countries can use this.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 914

Postby cmoneyspinner » 23 Jun 2018, 23:24

@beriut - Thanks for your advice. Actually I think it's one of those things where you can earn more if you get others to sign up. But right now nobody has signed up under my referral link. I never really do very good with referrals on anything! People sign up. Don't use whatever they signed up for and then they disappear. I never get credit for the referral. Also I don't expect too much earnings because my laptop is kind of slow. But maybe if people use CryptoTab on different devices like a mobile it might work better.

@cinderella - I have heard of Coinsph but I am also unsure which countries accept it. I was about to try a site but it mentioned Coinsph and since I didn't know about that I didn't try it.

cmoneyspinner

Postby RianK » 24 Jun 2018, 07:27

cmoneyspinner wrote:Earn #bitcoins using browser.

Install CryptoTab on Google Chrome OR Mozilla Firefox.

NOTE: You receive an affiliate link and are encouraged to invite family and friends via social media. But when you are prompted to share via social media DO NOT SHARE VIA GOOGLE PLUS. You'll get an eMail from Google saying that your content is SPAM. I tweeted and also shared the link via Facebook and have not received any warnings about the content. FYI.

I use CryptoTab mining with my browser, while I'm working online.

Yesterday when I started it showed 0.000000018213 BTC
Today it's showing 0.000000129471 BTC

I have not tried to withdraw yet. I'm growing my balance. :$:

Give it a try!

This sounds nice, and I did try something similar sometime ago, but I wasn't very happy with it - it slowed down my laptop, quite a lot, plus a lot people say it can damage your device....I'm not sure about these things so, if you do find a way to make it work, let us know! :D

and like @beirut said, you can simply make a claim on a faucet and it will pay you the 5/10/15 satoshi with one claim - maybe 1 minute. :D

RianK

ForumCoin: 174

Postby dominique » 24 Jun 2018, 22:50

cmoneyspinner wrote:

Like you, I use firefox, however, I am also running this extesion on my chrome. I use Firefox and let the chrome open to mine bitcoins. After using it for a months, I withdraw my balance and it was 26 cents. I withdrew directly to my bitpay account.

dominique

ForumCoin: 610

Postby Strawberry18 » 25 Jun 2018, 05:03

oh thanks for posting this but im not sure if i will try that. have a nice day...

Strawberry18

ForumCoin: 218

Postby cmoneyspinner » 25 Jun 2018, 20:24

@RianK - I expected the extension to slow down my laptop. To my surprise, if I open a window and move the button to the middle, it doesn't seem to interfere with my work. @beirut - "My work" includes claiming from faucets as well. I have faucets opened and the Cryptotab extension running at the same time. I'm not having a problem.

@RianK - As for damaging my device? I have a track record for damaging my devices. Ask my kids. How I see it, I was breaking my computers long before I ever started with cryptocurrency mining. So if I break another one? Oh well! My kids will just have to get me another second-hand laptop. :lol:

@dominique - I'm waiting to see how much I will have earned after a month. I'm going to be patient and not rush to make a withdrawal. I run it almost every day when I sign in. It works by itself. I don't bother it and it doesn't bother me. We have a very good working relationship. :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Postby Chameli » 30 Jun 2018, 12:45

I am using it on my firefox. I am yet to withdraw my earnings. However, I believe this is a legit way to earn bitcoin.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 80

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Sep 2018, 18:14

This is a LEGIT way to earn money however based on my usage I have to say this:
~ You must use it often, at least every day.
~ The earnings fluctuate based on the market value of bitcoin.
~ You will definitely earn more if you can get referrals.
~ Regularly run a cleaner and an antivirus scan after you use the mining tool. Better safe than sorry.

cmoneyspinner

Return to Other Member Ads