ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Making money online- Is it easy?

Postby Anindita » 18 Jun 2018, 15:56

Making quick bucks online is it easy? I don't think so. Many of you have suggested a number of websites but all are slow. So sites like 'reviewstream' it's difficult to know whether you are earning anything. The rest are increasing at a snail space. Some have strange rules and regulations like the 'bitlanders'. You have to buy gems to post a blog. So it's really tuff making money online. Isn't it?

Anindita

ForumCoin: 78

Re: Making money online- Is it easy?

Postby darkthorn » 18 Jun 2018, 21:43

Almost every sites work like that, the earnings are slow because that is the only way most sites can survive. The best way to male money online is selling stuff or to do freelancer jobs. Some survey sites like Mobrog are also good, it is slow yes but not as slow as most sites.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 304

Postby cinderella » 19 Jun 2018, 02:30

Some make it look easy. Others would be surprised when they tried it themselves. Just like with one of my writers. I am paying her 5 dollars per article for writing about book reviews which I would upload to a certain site. I was the one uploading the articles, editing, and attaching images and videos. Then, she decided to have her own account. Now, she realized how difficult it is to maintain her own account. But I believe there are sites that pay well as long as we understand and learn the proper strategies.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,302

Postby Annejk18 » 19 Jun 2018, 06:05

Making money online is not easy. But inspite of that it is still okay since I do not invest any money on it. Just being patient and diligent.

Annejk18

ForumCoin: 42

Postby cinderella » 19 Jun 2018, 08:17

Anindita wrote: Some have strange rules and regulations like the 'bitlanders'. You have to buy gems to post a blog. So it's really tuff making money online. Isn't it?

I am a member of Bitlanders and yes we need to pay 10 gems for every post submission. New members are entitled to 3 free submissions when you start. You also get 1 dollar upon sign up. The 10 gems is a small amount and the return is great especially if you are writing high-quality contents. Example, if you hit the 5-star rating, you will get 10 Gems and 30 Buzz score.

Attachments
5 star blog.JPG
My latest 5-star blog post
5 star blog.JPG (47.5 KiB) Viewed 133 times
cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,302

Postby fistsworn » 19 Jun 2018, 08:59

That's the hustle, don't spend that hard earned money but re-invest it in other things.
A stupid example, Make 10$ buy 1$ necklaces from aliexpress/baba and sell them on eBay for anywhere from 10 to 15$. Dropship them it's easier.

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,073

Postby beriut » 19 Jun 2018, 09:28

It isn't easy to earn online those that offer high rewards with easy way to earn it can be deem already as a scam.

beriut

ForumCoin: 60

Postby ceci » 21 Jun 2018, 22:40

Online earning needs a lot of effort and strategies, most of the users here would like to share their experience, so we able to learn from each other here to increase the chance to make more money online.

And, try some areas that is your expert, like me, I like to participate in surveys rather than writing an article.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,247

Postby arunima » 22 Jun 2018, 05:27

I am new to this online earning. In my short duration, I have realized that it is not easy at all to earn online. You need to have time at hand to invest to earn. Having good strategies, smart effort, time management and a good skill at hand definitely helps to earn good. But it is not easy and definitely needs a lot of patience and effort.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 122

Postby rcgydvc » 22 Jun 2018, 12:36

Yes that is true there are alot of ways which members can earn online the first step that I start with was for me to run google adsens and after that the next thing I have to say is ptc and affiliate marketing are the most important thing one can ever think of to do online

rcgydvc
Banned

ForumCoin: 20

Postby Margareth1993 » 22 Jun 2018, 17:47

It's not as easy of what others think you need to compete and make your account more presentable and post more achievements than others. Even though I am a graduate of Virtual Assistant, I could say the task given is not so difficult. The difficult part is to apply and make empress the client and should earn and gain his trust for you not to change. Sometimes your employer is moody and sometimes you have misunderstanding especially when you have different nationality because even you do it you think what is right it is wrong to him because what he instruct is not what he really wants to say.

Margareth1993

ForumCoin: 232

Return to Other Member Ads