New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

I will write a blog post for 100 FC

Postby jobless dude » 18 Nov 2018, 14:16

I will write a blog post or a website content for 100FC.
Word Count 300 words.

:)
Seo optimized content,
100 % Unique and Plagiarism Free
One day Delivery

:)

Cheers!

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 85

Re: I will write a blog post for 100 FC

Postby Rational Mind » 19 Nov 2018, 23:51

I can pay you $1 for posting 500 words article on my site. You own the copyright, you write on your own byline, you can write in any topics. (I think this is better than selling your 300 words article for $1) Check my site http://rationalmind.club

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby jobless dude » 20 Nov 2018, 09:03

dominique wrote:I can pay you $1 for posting 500 words article on my site. You own the copyright, you write on your own byline, you can write in any topics. (I think this is better than selling your 300 words article for $1) Check my site http://rationalmind.club

$1 for 500 words seems too cheap and not worth of time. The best I can offer is 150 FC for 500 words with a contextual backlink. I can give guarantee for plagiarism free and unique content.

jobless dude

Postby Rational Mind » 21 Nov 2018, 00:02

jobless dude wrote:
dominique wrote:I can pay you $1 for posting 500 words article on my site. You own the copyright, you write on your own byline, you can write in any topics. (I think this is better than selling your 300 words article for $1) Check my site http://rationalmind.club

$1 for 500 words seems too cheap and not worth of time. The best I can offer is 150 FC for 500 words with a contextual backlink. I can give guarantee for plagiarism free and unique content.

I am not asking you to ghost write. I am offering you a platform where you can publish articles on your own name and make money from each articles. I am paying $1 for every writers publishing on my site. The payment is low because the site itself earns little.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby arunima » 21 Nov 2018, 05:05

I am writing on rationalmind.club and I find it a very good platform to write quality articles on various topics.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 424

Postby suny » 21 Nov 2018, 05:09

I have just published my first article on this site today. I may publish more as and when I find something worth.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 1,008

Postby arunima » 21 Nov 2018, 05:12

suny wrote:I have just published my first article on this site today. I may publish more as and when I find something worth.

I have two articles there and I am so busy with other things that I have not published anything off late. I have to publish two more and get my first payment from them.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 424

Postby jobless dude » 21 Nov 2018, 05:32

dominique wrote:
jobless dude wrote:

I am not asking you to ghost write. I am offering you a platform where you can publish articles on your own name and make money from each articles. I am paying $1 for every writers publishing on my site. The payment is low because the site itself earns little.

Can you please explain how can I earn from that and how much I can earn?

jobless dude

Postby Rational Mind » 22 Nov 2018, 00:00

jobless dude wrote:

Can you please explain how can I earn from that and how much I can earn?[/quote]
Rational Mind is basically a user generated article site. Anyone can publish articles on any topics and earn from articles. The site earning model is based on pay per view. I have paid few writers for their unique views. However, after a certain writer tried to game by sending traffic from traffic exchange, I am not crediting views, however, I am paying $1 flat for all writers who are writing on the site. I am going to revamp the site in january and start sharing adsense and other advertising revenue with the writers. I will also be playing upfront for the selected writers.
I do not promise you a lot of money. However, based on the current revenue on the site, I can pay you $1 for one article (500 plus words). You can publish one article per week and receive $4 at the end of the month.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby johnywalker » 22 Nov 2018, 01:26

I have written for rational mind and received payment twice. I can really vouch for this site. yes, pay rate is not great, however, if you join the site, regularly publish, bring visitors that I am sure the revenue will imptove and our pay rate will be better.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby jobless dude » 22 Nov 2018, 09:42

dominique wrote:
jobless dude wrote:

Can you please explain how can I earn from that and how much I can earn?

Rational Mind is basically a user generated article site. Anyone can publish articles on any topics and earn from articles. The site earning model is based on pay per view. I have paid few writers for their unique views. However, after a certain writer tried to game by sending traffic from traffic exchange, I am not crediting views, however, I am paying $1 flat for all writers who are writing on the site. I am going to revamp the site in january and start sharing adsense and other advertising revenue with the writers. I will also be playing upfront for the selected writers.
I do not promise you a lot of money. However, based on the current revenue on the site, I can pay you $1 for one article (500 plus words). You can publish one article per week and receive $4 at the end of the month.

Yeah, I can understand but I am also running few blogging sites so I need to think of this. Will ping you after some time. Thanks for explaining me.

jobless dude

Postby nakitakona » 22 Nov 2018, 14:19

It seems it contradicts with the earning program of RationalMind. Here's an excerpt of its earning program - "The earning program of Rational Mind Club: Get Paid to Write Articles is based on CPM (Cost Per Milli) method. In other words, Rational Mind Club will pay for 1000 unique views. Each post will show the view count. When the view count for a single or multiple articles reaches 1000, user can ask for the payment. The current rate for 1000 views is $2. The earning rate will be gradually increased over the time. The payment is made through PayPal."

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 629

Postby Rational Mind » 23 Nov 2018, 00:13

nakitakona wrote:

It seems it contradicts with the earning program of RationalMind. Here's an excerpt of its earning program - "The earning program of Rational Mind Club: Get Paid to Write Articles is based on CPM (Cost Per Milli) method. In other words, Rational Mind Club will pay for 1000 unique views. Each post will show the view count. When the view count for a single or multiple articles reaches 1000, user can ask for the payment. The current rate for 1000 views is $2. The earning rate will be gradually increased over the time. The payment is made through PayPal."

we have not updated out policy since a long time because we do not have many writers. WE are changing everything on January.

Rational Mind
Banned

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges