ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

30 FC for joining under me

Postby raaman » 17 Nov 2018, 15:43

If you are from India, having PayTm account, and interested in writing articles and earn, join https://www.wemedia.co.in. Post at least one article and intimate me your ‘username’, and title of the article you have written. After verifying, I will pay you 30FC. This offer is valid only for 4 days from 17.11.2018 to 20.11.2018.
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 2,651
Reputation: 272
ForumCoin: 1,487

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby suny » 17 Nov 2018, 21:39

I have a PayTm accoount and willing to write but I have no access to my PayTm account (presently in Australia and my registered Indian mobile number has no international roaming). Do you think there is another way to do it?
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 9,611
Referrals: 63
Reputation: 1608
ForumCoin: 53

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby raaman » 18 Nov 2018, 12:09

Hi@suny,
Thank you for asking. An active and working PayTm account is needed for receiving the payment from the site. So, in case you don't have an active (KYC compliant) PayTm account, you can ask your payment (Rs.1000-minimum payout) to any of your family member's PayTm account. Even though your Indian mobile number has no international roaming facility, you can still try, I thingk. Alternatively, you can use any of your family member's mobile number to join. I joined with my wife's mobile number and requested payment to my son's PayTm account, which they have agreed.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to ask if you got any more doubts.
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 2,651
Reputation: 272
ForumCoin: 1,487

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby jobless dude » 18 Nov 2018, 13:24

raaman wrote:If you are from India, having PayTm account, and interested in writing articles and earn, join https://www.wemedia.co.in. Post at least one article and intimate me your ‘username’, and title of the article you have written. After verifying, I will pay you 30FC. This offer is valid only for 4 days from 17.11.2018 to 20.11.2018.

There was no information about the payment rates and the word count. Can you please share the minimum word count and payment rates?
  • 0

User avatar
jobless dude
 
Posts: 1,469
Location: India
Reputation: 99
ForumCoin: 82

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby raaman » 18 Nov 2018, 14:19

jobless dude wrote:There was no information about the payment rates and the word count. Can you please share the minimum word count and payment rates?

Payment rates have not been disclosed by the site owners anywhere on the site. But it is a pay per view site and the minimum payout is Rs.1000/- to your PayTm wallet. The main advantage of the site is writing contests are held every now and then. So, you can easily reach the payout. And there is no word count. You can write even an article of 150 words. But, for all articles, you have to post three images.
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 2,651
Reputation: 272
ForumCoin: 1,487

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby jobless dude » 19 Nov 2018, 08:00

raaman wrote:
jobless dude wrote:There was no information about the payment rates and the word count. Can you please share the minimum word count and payment rates?



Payment rates have not been disclosed by the site owners anywhere on the site. But it is a pay per view site and the minimum payout is Rs.1000/- to your PayTm wallet. The main advantage of the site is writing contests are held every now and then. So, you can easily reach the payout. And there is no word count. You can write even an article of 150 words. But, for all articles, you have to post three images.


In my point of view, reaching a payment threshold is a difficult task. I tried may pay per view but get success.
  • 0

User avatar
jobless dude
 
Posts: 1,469
Location: India
Reputation: 99
ForumCoin: 82

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby suny » 19 Nov 2018, 08:09

raaman wrote:Hi@suny,
Thank you for asking. An active and working PayTm account is needed for receiving the payment from the site. So, in case you don't have an active (KYC compliant) PayTm account, you can ask your payment (Rs.1000-minimum payout) to any of your family member's PayTm account. Even though your Indian mobile number has no international roaming facility, you can still try, I thingk. Alternatively, you can use any of your family member's mobile number to join. I joined with my wife's mobile number and requested payment to my son's PayTm account, which they have agreed.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to ask if you got any more doubts.


Thanks for the suggestion but it's not practical for time being. However, I will try this site with my own or wife's account when I go back to India.
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 9,611
Referrals: 63
Reputation: 1608
ForumCoin: 53

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby bestwriter » 19 Nov 2018, 09:20

I have just registered and my account is pending. My username there is bestwriter. I noticed however the categories are few and I can hardly write on those topics.
  • 0

User avatar
bestwriter
 
Posts: 3,274
Reputation: 719
ForumCoin: 667

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby raaman » 19 Nov 2018, 09:52

jobless dude wrote:In my point of view, reaching a payment threshold is a difficult task. I tried may pay per view but get success.

As I already said, writing contests are held regularly. So, you have to take part in those competitions and try to win a prize or two. This plus views on your articles will easily lead you to reaching the minimum threshold of Rs.1000/. Of course, it is your choice.

--- 19 Nov 2018, 15:40 ---

bestwriter wrote:I have just registered and my account is pending. My username there is bestwriter. I noticed however the categories are few and I can hardly write on those topics.


Thank you for registering. On approval of your account, please submit an article of any length, which will be published after approval by the admin. I have to see your article on the site. There is no other way for me to know that you have actually joined. There is no 'members' tab on the site, and there is no referral link. This, they have announced for only 4 days. For your kind information, the articles approved on wemedia will be visible on rozzbuzz.com. The categories available for you to write are India, world, technology, sports, entertainment, health, offbeat, business, auto, lifestyle, and education. Wish you good luck.
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 2,651
Reputation: 272
ForumCoin: 1,487

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby bestwriter » 19 Nov 2018, 10:21

raaman wrote:
jobless dude wrote:In my point of view, reaching a payment threshold is a difficult task. I tried may pay per view but get success.

As I already said, writing contests are held regularly. So, you have to take part in those competitions and try to win a prize or two. This plus views on your articles will easily lead you to reaching the minimum threshold of Rs.1000/. Of course, it is your choice.

--- 19 Nov 2018, 15:40 ---

bestwriter wrote:I have just registered and my account is pending. My username there is bestwriter. I noticed however the categories are few and I can hardly write on those topics.


Thank you for registering. On approval of your account, please submit an article of any length, which will be published after approval by the admin. I have to see your article on the site. There is no other way for me to know that you have actually joined. There is no 'members' tab on the site, and there is no referral link. This, they have announced for only 4 days. For your kind information, the articles approved on wemedia will be visible on rozzbuzz.com. The categories available for you to write are India, world, technology, sports, entertainment, health, offbeat, business, auto, lifestyle, and education. Wish you good luck.


I did not find any of those topics in the list that was open for me.
  • 0

User avatar
bestwriter
 
Posts: 3,274
Reputation: 719
ForumCoin: 667

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby raaman » 19 Nov 2018, 11:03

bestwriter wrote:I did not find any of those topics in the list that was open for me.

May be. Even though you mention only one category at the time of registration, you can write on any topic. Moreover, at the time of submission of article, they don't ask category. For instance, I registered with my favorite category as "health" and writing on all topics. Many sites, do not explain everything on their site. You have to navigate and understand.
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 2,651
Reputation: 272
ForumCoin: 1,487

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby bestwriter » 19 Nov 2018, 14:52

raaman wrote:
bestwriter wrote:I did not find any of those topics in the list that was open for me.

May be. Even though you mention only one category at the time of registration, you can write on any topic. Moreover, at the time of submission of article, they don't ask category. For instance, I registered with my favorite category as "health" and writing on all topics. Many sites, do not explain everything on their site. You have to navigate and understand.


I got my approval and see many categories Probably they open up once registration is approved. I uploaded a video but I do not know if it has been approved. Where do I get to see it? Since I did not see it I uploaded it again.
  • 0

User avatar
bestwriter
 
Posts: 3,274
Reputation: 719
ForumCoin: 667

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby gugun21 » 19 Nov 2018, 16:04

The website is not opening..
  • 0

User avatar
gugun21
 
Posts: 587
Location: In Earth
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 95
ForumCoin: 221

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby raaman » 19 Nov 2018, 17:33

bestwriter wrote: I uploaded a video but I do not know if it has been approved. Where do I get to see it?

Normally, all the approved articles appear on rozbuzz.com. But, that site do not have a "video" tab. So, please email the site and ask them where you can find your video. By the way, why you uploaded a video instead of an article? Is it easy than writing an article? If so, how do you make a video?

--- 19 Nov 2018, 23:05 ---

gugun21 wrote:The website is not opening..

Unless you join the site, it won't open.
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 2,651
Reputation: 272
ForumCoin: 1,487

Re: 30 FC for joining under me

Postby bestwriter » 19 Nov 2018, 23:48

raaman wrote:
bestwriter wrote: I uploaded a video but I do not know if it has been approved. Where do I get to see it?

Normally, all the approved articles appear on rozbuzz.com. But, that site do not have a "video" tab. So, please email the site and ask them where you can find your video. By the way, why you uploaded a video instead of an article? Is it easy than writing an article? If so, how do you make a video?

--- 19 Nov 2018, 23:05 ---

gugun21 wrote:The website is not opening..

Unless you join the site, it won't open.


We have an option there to either write an article or upload a video. I have several videos. Not clear what your question is.
  • 0

User avatar
bestwriter
 
Posts: 3,274
Reputation: 719
ForumCoin: 667

Next

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Reputation System ©'