ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby dominique » 03 May 2018, 17:42

I have officially launched my user generated content site called Rational Mind Club: Get Paid to Write Articles.
Join the site, create your profile, post an article. I will pay 10 FC
I will pay additional $2 when your article accumulates 1000 views.
Check the guidelines for posting rules.
Use the site as an article submission site, and get paid for unique views on your articles.
here is the link http://rationalmind.club

dominique

ForumCoin: 23

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby BitCastDaily » 04 May 2018, 07:46

Sadly, I can't reach your site :(

BitCastDaily

ForumCoin: 215

Postby arunima » 04 May 2018, 08:23

I just visited the site, registered myself. Hope to contribute very soon. Thanks for sharing. Hope that it will a good association

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 155

Postby Chameli » 04 May 2018, 09:14

I just checked the site, it looks good. There are already articles from users. can you share the stat of your site such as users, visits per day etc, so that I will consider joining.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 996

Postby JASPREET » 04 May 2018, 09:29

Don't you think 10 FC is very low for a Article and you can easily sell that Article to Forum coin for 50 FC upfront or to other website

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 760

Postby Shailabh » 04 May 2018, 09:43

I just register on this site. I will do my best to write good articles.

Shailabh

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 310

Postby cinderella » 04 May 2018, 14:22

I register on the site. I can't promise to be very active but I will do my best to write quality blog posts.

cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 282

Postby raaman » 05 May 2018, 14:26

Hi dominique,
Just joined your website and posted one article too. As expected you have used wordpress theme/editor. But where can I see my earnings and where can I give my PayPal address? Please reply.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,313

Postby suny » 05 May 2018, 16:21

I have posted one now and hope that it brings views that works for both of us!

suny

Referrals: 62
ForumCoin: 644

Postby raaman » 06 May 2018, 10:20

In your guidelines of the website you say "When the view count for a single or multiple articles reaches 1000, user can ask for the payment".
That's fine and very good. But where will it exhibit on the site?

raaman

Postby suny » 06 May 2018, 11:30

raaman wrote:In your guidelines of the website you say "When the view count for a single or multiple articles reaches 1000, user can ask for the payment".
That's fine and very good. But where will it exhibit on the site?

Right on your article itself. Scroll down to comment box and see the number of views there. Or go to dashboard>all posts.

suny

Postby raaman » 06 May 2018, 11:38

suny wrote:Right on your article itself. Scroll down to comment box and see the number of views there.

I already noticed it and I am not talking about one single article. My point is when we post more articles and each article start getting different views, it must show itself somewhere on the 'dashboard', preferably in the 'posts' page. Similarly, things like 'total views accumulated so far', 'payment made/claimed so far' and all such info should also show up somewhere on the 'dashboard' or 'profile' page. I think you already know these things.

raaman

Postby suny » 06 May 2018, 11:44

raaman wrote:
suny wrote:Right on your article itself. Scroll down to comment box and see the number of views there.

I already noticed it and I am not talking about one single article. My point is when we post more articles and each article start getting different views, it must show itself somewhere on the 'dashboard', preferably in the 'posts' page. Similarly, things like 'total views accumulated so far', 'payment made/claimed so far' and all such info should also show up somewhere on the 'dashboard' or 'profile' page. I think you already know these things.

You can check all that at your WordPress dashboard. As far payment against a particular after you accumulate 1000 views is in between you and the admin of the site. Probably they will mark that article "PAID" once you have requested and paid.

suny

Postby raaman » 06 May 2018, 13:25

suny wrote:Probably they will mark that article "PAID" once you have requested and paid.

Do you mean to say no one can earn beyond $2 for each article? If so, what is the meaning of "get paid for unique views on your articles" or "pay per view"? If that is the case, how will people be tempted to write?

raaman

Postby suny » 06 May 2018, 13:52

raaman wrote:
suny wrote:Probably they will mark that article "PAID" once you have requested and paid.

Do you mean to say no one can earn beyond $2 for each article? If so, what is the meaning of "get paid for unique views on your articles" or "pay per view"? If that is the case, how will people be tempted to write?

Why not, bring another 1000 views for that article and claim again. Simple as that. Did you find the required information you're looking for?

suny

Next

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges