ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Do you leave a site if it isn't user friendly?

Postby johnywalker » 15 Sep 2018, 13:12

When I decide to join any site, UI or user interface is very important. I did not join many site just because they were not user friendly.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 61

Postby A K Rao » 16 Sep 2018, 20:38

Though I replied to this thread in the past...I want to answer again here, as one of my referral feels that this site is not user friendly and she finds it difficult to navigate and find the topics desired by her! I am trying to convince her...if she doesn't continue here then it is just because this site is not user friendly to her! There can be many users like that...this is a message for the Admin, Moderators and all concerned people that this forum creates lot of confusions in the minds of newbies here! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 659

Postby katkat » 17 Sep 2018, 06:14

A K Rao wrote:Though I replied to this thread in the past...I want to answer again here, as one of my referral feels that this site is not user friendly and she finds it difficult to navigate and find the topics desired by her! I am trying to convince her...if she doesn't continue here then it is just because this site is not user friendly to her! There can be many users like that...this is a message for the Admin, Moderators and all concerned people that this forum creates lot of confusions in the minds of newbies here! Thanks!

I think we can always feel that way in every site that we signed up. But we have to take time to give ourselves and the site too the chance. If we don't use then surely we will never learn. I have a friend too who was just starting that was given a negative rating so instead of learning more about the site, she lost interest. We might be a little friendly especially when we know they are just learning how the site works.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,049

Postby A K Rao » 17 Sep 2018, 07:11

katkat wrote:
A K Rao wrote:Though I replied to this thread in the past...I want to answer again here, as one of my referral feels that this site is not user friendly and she finds it difficult to navigate and find the topics desired by her! I am trying to convince her...if she doesn't continue here then it is just because this site is not user friendly to her! There can be many users like that...this is a message for the Admin, Moderators and all concerned people that this forum creates lot of confusions in the minds of newbies here! Thanks!

I think we can always feel that way in every site that we signed up. But we have to take time to give ourselves and the site too the chance. If we don't use then surely we will never learn. I have a friend too who was just starting that was given a negative rating so instead of learning more about the site, she lost interest. We might be a little friendly especially when we know they are just learning how the site works.

I agree with your views! I have responded how common people feel if they don't find the interface easy for them. It is very obvious that if in exploring the site if some people are rated negative then such people will get dejected and bound to leave the site! So making the interface as easy as possible is very important! Thanks!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 659

Postby Katriona_22 » 17 Sep 2018, 07:26

thisnthat wrote:There are so many sites on every topic these days that I can't really be bothered to dig my way through a site that is difficult to navigate. If I can't find what I want quickly, I know there are tons of other sites that probably contain the same information. I just go find another one.

I think the experience is half the battle in getting traffic and having visitors return.

Exactly what I did. If I find the site hard to work with I don't stay and find other site that I'm comfortable and easy to navigate, just like here in FC, work goes on so well and fast.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 215

Postby Vinaya » 19 Sep 2018, 11:02

I don't join a site that does not appear user friendly. If the site I am working is not user friendly, I leave the site.

Vinaya

ForumCoin: 0

Postby jackchun » 22 Sep 2018, 01:23

yes, there are many sites to choose, so no need to join a unfriendly site

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,514

Postby kat82 » 07 Oct 2018, 10:57

Sites are great if they can easily be navigated from any page. If a site has the information I want, regardless of its friendliness in navigating it, I can still use it other than leaving it. All I want is information not navigation. It is just that easily navigable site real mean a lot to the reader.

kat82

ForumCoin: 1,140

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News