New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Do you leave a site if it isn't user friendly?

Postby johnywalker » 15 Sep 2018, 13:12

When I decide to join any site, UI or user interface is very important. I did not join many site just because they were not user friendly.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby A K Rao » 16 Sep 2018, 20:38

Though I replied to this thread in the past...I want to answer again here, as one of my referral feels that this site is not user friendly and she finds it difficult to navigate and find the topics desired by her! I am trying to convince her...if she doesn't continue here then it is just because this site is not user friendly to her! There can be many users like that...this is a message for the Admin, Moderators and all concerned people that this forum creates lot of confusions in the minds of newbies here! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,617

Postby katkat » 17 Sep 2018, 06:14

A K Rao wrote:Though I replied to this thread in the past...I want to answer again here, as one of my referral feels that this site is not user friendly and she finds it difficult to navigate and find the topics desired by her! I am trying to convince her...if she doesn't continue here then it is just because this site is not user friendly to her! There can be many users like that...this is a message for the Admin, Moderators and all concerned people that this forum creates lot of confusions in the minds of newbies here! Thanks!

I think we can always feel that way in every site that we signed up. But we have to take time to give ourselves and the site too the chance. If we don't use then surely we will never learn. I have a friend too who was just starting that was given a negative rating so instead of learning more about the site, she lost interest. We might be a little friendly especially when we know they are just learning how the site works.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 968

Postby A K Rao » 17 Sep 2018, 07:11

katkat wrote:
A K Rao wrote:Though I replied to this thread in the past...I want to answer again here, as one of my referral feels that this site is not user friendly and she finds it difficult to navigate and find the topics desired by her! I am trying to convince her...if she doesn't continue here then it is just because this site is not user friendly to her! There can be many users like that...this is a message for the Admin, Moderators and all concerned people that this forum creates lot of confusions in the minds of newbies here! Thanks!

I think we can always feel that way in every site that we signed up. But we have to take time to give ourselves and the site too the chance. If we don't use then surely we will never learn. I have a friend too who was just starting that was given a negative rating so instead of learning more about the site, she lost interest. We might be a little friendly especially when we know they are just learning how the site works.

I agree with your views! I have responded how common people feel if they don't find the interface easy for them. It is very obvious that if in exploring the site if some people are rated negative then such people will get dejected and bound to leave the site! So making the interface as easy as possible is very important! Thanks!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 1,617

Postby Katriona_22 » 17 Sep 2018, 07:26

thisnthat wrote:There are so many sites on every topic these days that I can't really be bothered to dig my way through a site that is difficult to navigate. If I can't find what I want quickly, I know there are tons of other sites that probably contain the same information. I just go find another one.

I think the experience is half the battle in getting traffic and having visitors return.

Exactly what I did. If I find the site hard to work with I don't stay and find other site that I'm comfortable and easy to navigate, just like here in FC, work goes on so well and fast.

Katriona_22

ForumCoin: 535

Postby Vinaya » 19 Sep 2018, 11:02

I don't join a site that does not appear user friendly. If the site I am working is not user friendly, I leave the site.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby jackchun » 22 Sep 2018, 01:23

yes, there are many sites to choose, so no need to join a unfriendly site

jackchun

ForumCoin: 307

Postby kat82 » 07 Oct 2018, 10:57

Sites are great if they can easily be navigated from any page. If a site has the information I want, regardless of its friendliness in navigating it, I can still use it other than leaving it. All I want is information not navigation. It is just that easily navigable site real mean a lot to the reader.

kat82

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 21

Postby anilmr » 07 Mar 2019, 19:40

Yes, for me, any site which I visit on regular basis, I would like it to be considerably user-friendly. If I have to choose between two sites, which have similar content, I will surely go for the one which is easier to navigate, uploads quicky, has a good site layout and a colour that is easy on my eyes.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,014

Postby augusta » 08 Mar 2019, 02:49

A site that isn't user-friendly isn't ready for online business, that's the truth if one is ready then he or she will make a site that will accommodate everyone and in a friendly way too.

augusta

ForumCoin: 261

Postby sofs » 08 Mar 2019, 05:21

Sites that are not so user friendly take up a lot of your time. Especially the ones you have to deal with so many adverts. I if am just looking for information i wouldn't even look twice at such a site.
But if it is an earning site I might try it a few times and if a still do not like the experience I might quit.
Site experience really matters.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,639

Postby johnywalker » 08 Mar 2019, 08:09

I have never abandoned any site. However, I am inactive on a couple of sites. The decision to abandon a site will depend on a lot of factors not just related to user friendliness.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby jobless dude » 10 Mar 2019, 14:49

Yes, I do leave and also I support only legal way of earning.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 84

Postby Ash » 10 Mar 2019, 19:52

100%. I've come across a few sites where there are loads of popups (even some where I get virus warnings) and I will leave those sites straight away.

Ash

ForumCoin: 382

Postby sofs » 11 Mar 2019, 02:26

A fair example of a site that is not so user friendly would be bitlanders, though it pays handsomely I see people not being active or even quitting the site everyday. A couple of people i referred to the site didn't even join it after see how it is. No amount of promises to help, changes they way the look at the site.
It is important for a site to be user friendly no matter what. That is my take from this

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,639

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News