New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Job or business?

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 May 2019, 04:06

Possibly you keep searching for sites to buy cheaper cos every business has it secret.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 269

Postby anil02 » 16 May 2019, 12:21

SUPERSINGH wrote:My selling business is not working now as I am unable to buy products at super low prices and actually finding buyers is very difficult.

It is right that finding buyers is not easy. It will take time in making your network. Once you make network will have not problem of buyers.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 695

Postby a_jerobon » 17 May 2019, 11:12

I prefer a business but I think that I will need a job first so that I can earn capital to start a business with. Once I have enough capital and the business is doing great, I will quit the job and concentrate on the business.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 182

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 May 2019, 11:59

a_jerobon wrote:I prefer a business but I think that I will need a job first so that I can earn capital to start a business with. Once I have enough capital and the business is doing great, I will quit the job and concentrate on the business.

If you invest all your earnings in a business then won't you put your savings at stake. Starting a business and earning profit from it is not at all easy. Think before you put all your eggs in a single basket.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 139

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 May 2019, 14:54

anil02 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:My selling business is not working now as I am unable to buy products at super low prices and actually finding buyers is very difficult.

It is right that finding buyers is not easy. It will take time in making your network. Once you make network will have not problem of buyers.

I am experimenting a bit now and it may help me make a profit of 200 INR from one single purchase and its sale but for that I need to wait for 10 days to receive payment

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,066

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 May 2019, 20:57

In as much there is an assurance that the money will be paid, 10 days is not that far in my opinion.

ahmedo24

Postby tusziget » 18 May 2019, 03:37

There can be very nice profit from buying and selling products at the right price.Skillful internet marketeers know how to do it the right way and are earning much from it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 488

Postby junrose123 » 18 May 2019, 06:12

Selling of gadgets could be an in demand business right now as people always want to stay updated on the current trends in the market.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 294

Postby rakski » 18 May 2019, 06:59

I prefer running a business where you will be your own boss. you also have your own time to spend

rakski

ForumCoin: 744

Postby A K Rao » 18 May 2019, 07:17

rakski wrote:I prefer running a business where you will be your own boss. you also have your own time to spend

If you manage to run a successful business then forget about the time for yourself and your family! I know it becomes impossible to go on any vacation, any family functions and social gathering because you are so much tied up with your business! Thanks God I have taken proper decision at proper time!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 2,149

Postby JASPREET » 18 May 2019, 07:25

These are the things which we should take care before planning to start a business. Thanks A k Rao

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 425

Postby anil02 » 18 May 2019, 12:29

A K Rao wrote:
rakski wrote:I prefer running a business where you will be your own boss. you also have your own time to spend

If you manage to run a successful business then forget about the time for yourself and your family! I know it becomes impossible to go on any vacation, any family functions and social gathering because you are so much tied up with your business! Thanks God I have taken proper decision at proper time!

It is true, I am from agarwal family and we known as businessmen. Many relative of mine doing business but they are sparing time for functions and vacation.

anil02

ForumCoin: 695

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 May 2019, 14:30

Its nice to keep looking for opportunities to earn money and start a business which can help you earn decent money with a minimum of investment

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,066

Postby ahmedo24 » 18 May 2019, 22:20

That is the only to keep your dreams alive and work towards achieving them.

ahmedo24

Postby tusziget » 19 May 2019, 03:24

You can always dream about having your own business, but starting one must have a basis of realistic plans.And you have to make A,B,C plans as well, to make sure one of them will lead to success.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 488

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum