ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Work?

Postby darkthorn » 12 Aug 2018, 20:10

I work more or less 10 hours a day as a security guard, but I want to leave that job, the problem is that is not easy to get a new job in this country, especially if you are over 30 years old, that is why I try to make extra money online.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 68

Postby Kei » 13 Aug 2018, 06:27

It is totally worth it trying to earn extra online. I work 9hrs offline and I come back to do what I can online. It is good too have something extra other than your monthly pay.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 337

Postby rubesh777 » 13 Aug 2018, 07:19

I am working as Manager in a private firm with a lots of issues on a daily basis , even then I am not able to fulfill my commitments and hence longing for a site that quenches my thirst for money, suffering a lot due to family comittments and many health issues

rubesh777

ForumCoin: 113

Postby Katriona_22 » 13 Aug 2018, 07:57

I work more than 8 hours for a private company and managed work online on my free time and when the boss is not around :lol:

Katriona_22

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 346

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 13 Aug 2018, 10:13

I work outside the home and that's where I spend my day daily. I pop in here if I have extra time. For now, I am not doing anything so I was able to log in here.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 98

Postby Dennysmith » 13 Aug 2018, 13:47

I spend over 1 hour a day and earn around 1$ by working in online sites mostly paid to post sites, it depend upon how hard worker you are to earn more

Dennysmith

ForumCoin: 76

Postby arunima » 13 Aug 2018, 14:09

I was working as Special Educator and Counselor till July this year. I used to come online on weekends and holidays and spare time. I enjoyed the extra income I made. But now I am at home as I had to take a break from my job due to personal reasons, I am more regular to online and looking more good options to make some earning.

arunima

ForumCoin: 470

Postby SWAYA27 » 17 Aug 2018, 14:09

iamshane487 wrote:I spend 19 hours in working online at home and I'm still looking for a legit site that I can earn big monthly. Also, I love to work online because we can just stay at home and sit all day while our brain is moving.
I love your opinion. Its so fun working online.

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 298

Postby A K Rao » 17 Aug 2018, 16:42

arunima wrote:I worked as a special educator and counselor for a long time and used to write articles and blog in my spare time. Due to some personal issues...old and very sick elderly to be taken care of, I can not step out of home for too long. SO now I go for counseling and workshop session twice in a month. I am at home most of the times and making use of that time to be online and earn.

While appreciating your dedication and sincerity towards your family , I also appreciate the fact that you are attending two sessions of counseling and workshop which is not an easy job! It is a challenging job and I am sure you need to be very careful and attentive in your job!

I liked the fact that you are blogging and participating on other online earning sites during your free time! How many sites you attend online per day and are you happy with them?

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 517

Postby SWAYA27 » 18 Aug 2018, 04:21

I prefer to do a work at home job. I hate offline jobs seriously.

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 298

Postby sprit2017 » 18 Aug 2018, 12:48

I would like to have an offline job because it is better paid, but I can't work. I can work only online. I earn just a few cents daily, when I could earn much more.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 522

Postby nakitakona » 18 Aug 2018, 13:32

Before I retire, I have been a teacher and promoted to a school principal. Now it is already nearly two years that I have retired from the government service. I am receiving my monthly pension now. Writing online is my hobby, whether I earn a penny. It is okay for me as long as I keep myself busy.

nakitakona

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 175

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum