ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Chat & What Did you do today? - How was your day?

Postby talkerbee » 14 Jul 2018, 09:48

verity wrote:Im so HAPPY TODAY haha i recived a payment in mylot! its not so much. but i least i cash out and im hoping to Recived more Bigger amount of earnings next month . hope i can reach $ 50 or $ 60 hahaha :lol:
Good for you! It's been months I'm not visiting on that sites. I can't manage well all my earning sites due to the fact I am only using my mobile phone to access all the sites.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 622

Postby katkat » 14 Jul 2018, 12:46

After a few cleaning i made. I rest a little and now I am here online hoping to pass time. This is really cool to earn and enjoy. Happy Saturday.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 751

Postby anorona » 14 Jul 2018, 12:54

It was a turing but a good day. I had a walk this morning and great night since I was able to watch my favorite tv shows.

anorona

ForumCoin: 133

Postby ReadmeByAmy » 14 Jul 2018, 14:03

As usual it was a very tiring day at work. But I had been doing it everyday that is why I have to be more patience and keep working hard for the future. Work...house...work....house is my daily routine. But I am thankful to God I had this full time work with a good pay as well. That is why I am happy.

ReadmeByAmy

ForumCoin: 340

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Jul 2018, 19:00

verity wrote:Im so HAPPY TODAY haha i recived a payment in mylot! its not so much. but i least i cash out and im hoping to Recived more Bigger amount of earnings next month . hope i can reach $ 50 or $ 60 hahaha :lol:

My MyLot coins balance accumulates slower than a snail stuck in mud!! It's my fault. Number One, I don't sign on regularly and interact. Number Two, one should probably NOT choose politics and science as discussion topics. Nobody wants to talk about that! :lol: :lol:

My very first MyLot discussion was about gun control. Not the best icebreaker to get a conversation going. :lol:

Still! I love MyLot! It's like an electronic diary for me where I store my random thoughts.

(Yes. It's Saturday and I'm kind of in "chatterbox mode".)

cmoneyspinner

ForumCoin: 307

Postby verity » 15 Jul 2018, 08:05

talkerbee wrote:
Good for you! It's been months I'm not visiting on that sites. I can't manage well all my earning sites due to the fact I am only using my mobile phone to access all the sites.
hi im not using mobile phone in mylot and here beacuse its Difficult to type i cannot see the small letters! and Today im lazy to post topics and interact in mylot so my earnings is not moving again

verity

ForumCoin: 667

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Jul 2018, 15:47

I messed up a class today, I read the wrong lesson to the student.... :? :crazy:

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 524

Postby msmoneybags » 15 Jul 2018, 20:15

Made some BBQ Ribs, and corn on the cob for dinner. Worked in my garden, spraying my plants, I have some kind of bug sneaking in at night eating alot of my plants!!

msmoneybags

ForumCoin: 29

Postby verity » 16 Jul 2018, 07:35

The weather TODAY .. is kinda good calm darky skies and windy. but thiers NO rain. i love these kind of weather i feel the fresh air

verity

Postby msmoneybags » 16 Jul 2018, 22:45

Ran some errands, went grocery shopping, watered my flowers and vegetable garden, came in made dinner, now the rest of the night will most likely be catching up on shows Ive been putting off watching

msmoneybags

ForumCoin: 29

Postby fergus1234 » 17 Jul 2018, 04:53

My classes did well, My students are smiling the whole class.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 524

Postby verity » 17 Jul 2018, 07:08

my neighboor Gave me Today a Puppy its mixed breed puppy mongrel dog thats why i feel happy with my new friend

verity

Postby NickD76 » 17 Jul 2018, 11:14

Today I got up and made a coffee, then tried to power on my PC and nothing happened, I opened the pc up and checked all power cable connections, then recovered from a near coronary when it booted :)

NickD76

ForumCoin: 40

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Jul 2018, 23:53

NickD76 wrote:Today I got up and made a coffee, then tried to power on my PC and nothing happened, I opened the pc up and checked all power cable connections, then recovered from a near coronary when it booted :)

:lol: I know how you feel. I have awakened my children from their sleep when my devices don't work. I don't care if it's 2o'clock in the morning I'm like "Child! WAKE UP! This is an EMERGENCY!!" It's so nice to have in-house geeks who can work on your PC for you. :geek: :lol:

Fortunately that did not happen TODAY! My online work is progressing smoothly.

cmoneyspinner

ForumCoin: 307

Postby anorona » Yesterday, 05:31

just staying at home, it raining and there’s flood outside :(

anorona

ForumCoin: 133

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic