ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Chat & What Did you do today? - How was your day?

Postby verity » 17 May 2018, 07:35

cmoneyspinner wrote:Signed back into Beer Money Forum and I'm fumbling in the dark. I'll get the hang of it after a while. I see some familiar faces in this forum. Maybe I should just follow them around. :lol: :lol: What??!! It's not like stalking them or anything. I'm just snooping. It's not the same thing. :lol: :lol:
its nice to know your now in bmf hope u enjoy the site! what im Do today is just Eating Free treat cakes

verity

ForumCoin: 880

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 May 2018, 18:44

cmoneyspinner wrote:I got upset about a Turkish drama series we were watching on Netflix. So my husband is checking out a Korean drama series to see if we like it. Meanwhile, I'm doing my usual online work. Multitasking. :D

I'm really upset that Turkish drama. It's a murder mystery but I'm not liking any of the characters. It's like they're talking turns to see “How low can you go?” Uuummm ... Hello people! In life, when you're knee-deep in crap, the idea is to pull yourself up out of it. You know? RISE ABOVE! Not sink further down into the pit!!

Yeah yeah. I know it's just fiction but I got all kind of issues with the script. Just sayin'. I would written the story differently. :lol: :lol:

Fine! Fine! My husband talked me into watching this series with him. It is wearing me out! Find the killer already! It's 60 episodes. A real work out! :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 151

Postby verity » 18 May 2018, 00:35

my Day is kinda slow . Not so Good Today !!! its hard , difficult if u expecting someone to love you back!

verity

Postby talkerbee » 18 May 2018, 04:12

verity wrote:my Day is kinda slow . Not so Good Today !!! its hard , difficult if u expecting someone to love you back!
Someone??? It's a guy? Well, you can't force him to love you back. Don't pay attention to the person who is not worth your love.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 247

Postby verity » 18 May 2018, 08:19

i was Fixing Today my computer its too Slow and hanging and freezing Glad i Fixed it already! and it takes me 5 hours!

verity

Postby cmoneyspinner » 19 May 2018, 01:11

My day is winding down. It's not a good day for the state of Texas. Another mass shooting at a school. This is the USA. You would think we were in a war zone. Sorry. Don't mean to bum people out. People around the world are probably used to hearing these news stories coming from our country. But I had to say something somewhere. Thanks for letting me get it off my chest.

cmoneyspinner

Postby sprite1950 » 19 May 2018, 10:04

Today I am watching the Royal Wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. It's a beautiful day and I can't wait to see her dress :D

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 1,355

Postby verity » 19 May 2018, 23:59

i Dont log in and online yesterday! due to i clean my desktop with vacuum cleaner ! i do it in cpu and keyboard! to get Rid of the Dust! and after that watch the royal wedding! im Glad im Online TODAY !! at forumcoin! <3 <3 <3

verity

Postby peachpurple » 20 May 2018, 05:50

it is job hunting day, i am looking for offline, full time job now, after i had resigned from my previous job

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 404

Postby cmoneyspinner » Yesterday, 19:13

Busy Monday. Did not work yesterday (Sunday). A lot of catch-up work.

cmoneyspinner

Postby verity » Yesterday, 22:48

its a happy day Today my aunt from pennsylvania! visit us Today! and have a Surprise Reunion for the family!

verity

Postby sprite1950 » Today, 10:54

Today I have to wait in for a new bed that I have ordered. I need some shopping so I hope it comes soon or I will run out of dog food :(

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 1,355

Previous

Return to General Chat - Off Topic