ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Clickworker, Your Thoughts

Postby grecy0905 » 16 Jul 2015, 06:11

I learned about this site for long now but I haven't checked it out. I think it is like Microworker that you need to do something, like get paid to sites. You need to do some task and you will get paid if it will get approved. It seems very promising.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 32

Postby rawing » 16 Jul 2015, 06:31

its a good site from what i heard, its kinda old site. I never try the site before.
it similar to crowdflower or amazon mechanical turk i think.
Btw, congrats for your payment, that's nice earning. :)

rawing

ForumCoin: 38

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 16 Jul 2015, 08:19

grecy0905 wrote:I learned about this site for long now but I haven't checked it out. I think it is like Microworker that you need to do something, like get paid to sites. You need to do some task and you will get paid if it will get approved. It seems very promising.

It is similar to Microworker in a way only though you must pass a test to do each job even the low paying ones you only get 2-3 attemps then its set to 0 and you cant do the test again. I don't know if it ever resets. There is various categories. The worst pay I got was 0.01 cent per task up to 0.15 per task.

rawing wrote:its a good site from what i heard, its kinda old site. I never try the site before.
it similar to crowdflower or amazon mechanical turk i think.
Btw, congrats for your payment, that's nice earning. :)

Yeah it is a bit older I think and nice that it is International. Yeah like I said above various task but you must do assessments and such to unlock them.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 61

Postby thisnthat » 16 Jul 2015, 15:49

nasia1301 wrote:It is really strange that you haven't heard of Clickworkers before. Everyone knows about it and a lot of people make 600$+ a month. You don't need payment proof, everyone knows it's legit.

I haven't really invested time in this yet but it is in my future plans.

However, today they sent me an email offering me a secret shopper kind of job worth of 60 EUR especially for my country. So, I am really excited :D

Thanks to WorkAtHomeGal for sharing this site and giving us more detail. It looks like you are doing well there, Gal. I am for sure adding this to my list. I hope I can get started tomorrow.

Nasia, do you have any tips or links to info on how to earn that much per month? I would very much appreciate the help.

--- 16 Jul 2015, 15:57 ---

Barros16 wrote:I have never heard about this site? Is it avaiable all around the world?

hamitoksaets wrote:But are the earnings high? That's the question.

You guys are missing out on good information by not reading the thread.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 368

Postby mcliffi » 16 Jul 2015, 16:03

I have tried the site and i have an account over there.All i can say it is legit and trustworthy from what i have read.Though i have never gotten any open job there.

mcliffi

ForumCoin: 295

Postby Jotomy » 16 Jul 2015, 16:32

earning $4 in an hour is very good amount, but I am hearing this site for the first time.

Jotomy

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 397

Postby ksridharprasad » 16 Jul 2015, 17:14

Hi Friends,

I do not know about "Click Worker" site, how it works and what to do in Click worker to earn money, it is good amount to earn 4 dollars in an hour.

ksridharprasad

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 292

Postby TotallyNerdDude » 17 Jul 2015, 20:45

cleotobias14 wrote:my source of income nowadays is some faucet site about bitcoin thing :)

but its not that porifitable enough. BTC worth seems to be pretty low and faucets really takes time and effort :shock:

TotallyNerdDude

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 49

Postby freelancermariagrace » 16 Sep 2018, 15:41

I have learned of this website (Clickworker) from a friend but I haven't checked it out yet. Is it available worldwide?

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 318

Postby dominique » 16 Sep 2018, 17:03

I don't think I have heard of this site. From what I have read here, it seems to be a microjob site. I am going to check this out.

dominique

ForumCoin: 610

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum