ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Online or offline business?

Postby silverleafy » 16 Jun 2015, 22:12

online ofc so mutch better

silverleafy

ForumCoin: 0

Postby freelancermariagrace » 16 Sep 2018, 15:24

If given a chance, I would like to have my own milk tea shop/cafe someday. But that is far from happening because I need a lot of money for that. My online business was a failure but I would still like to re-open before the Christmas season.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 516

Postby dominique » 16 Sep 2018, 16:58

I will choose an online business because you can start an online job for a small investment.

dominique

ForumCoin: 510

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Sep 2018, 20:52

Online business might easy to set up with little capital but may not be easy to manage like offline business in term of marketing

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 906

Postby darkthorn » 16 Sep 2018, 21:57

I prefer an online business especially in sales because it is cheaper. Beginning an online business may take longer than an offline one because many people still prefer to go to the shop and see the items in real life, but after a certain time you can reach much more costumers and earn their trust.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 304

Postby Katriona_22 » 17 Sep 2018, 01:38

If someone would give me a capital for a business I would put up a restaurant just within our place to prevent me from expensive rental fees.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 215

Postby tusziget » 17 Sep 2018, 05:38

Well,you are right about it.If you have a bigger place where you live,you can easily open a shop there or even a restaurant.I have seen similar things in the area where I live.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 169

Postby ruthmongare » 17 Sep 2018, 05:54

With enough capital, I prefer offline business but mostly am more into online because am kind of an introvert hence can't find the best business to suit me.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 1,005

Postby augusta » 17 Sep 2018, 06:38

I prefer online business since it easy to start one don't even need a space start it,just have the products to sell.

augusta

ForumCoin: 132

Postby A K Rao » 17 Sep 2018, 07:36

There are pros and cons in either types of business! But food related businesses like opening a restaurant and supplying the orders online can be a good business is metropolitan cities where most of the couples are working and they don't have time to cook! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 659

Postby grecy0905 » 25 Sep 2018, 15:58

Online business is a good one, but you need to establish your reputation if that happens. I had an online business before. i am just a secretary that the owner wants be to be a co-owner. It requires a dedication and perseverance. I think I could start an offline business too.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 404

Postby anorona » 25 Sep 2018, 16:33

online is a good start.You dont need to have physical store, and you can start selling right away by posting the pics of your item.

anorona

ForumCoin: 890

Postby tusziget » 26 Sep 2018, 06:01

It is good if you have a Facebook account with many followers.You can indeed post there quality pics of the products you want to sell,and you might have success with it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 169

Postby ahmedo24 » 26 Sep 2018, 06:07

If you also have facebook group where you discuss on how to make money online, I am sure one can make good money online using your followers as referrals

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 906

Postby kaka135 » 26 Sep 2018, 06:09

I prefer an online business, as I can work from home, without traveling and I have the flexibility to work at almost anytime I want. I really enjoy the flexibility of working from home, and with online business, I might not need to travel much to meet clients or suppliers so much.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 370

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum