ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Do You Invest Properly?

Postby A K Rao » 16 Apr 2019, 18:23

At this old age I have realized that I could have become anything ten to fifteen folds as far as my finacial staus is concerned , had I been invested properly during my youth!

My father always used to tell me it is easy to earn money but it is really gard to invest and multiply....which I realize today!

If you ask me how I failed , please start responding to make me open up....so that today's modern youth can learn a lot from my mistakes! :cry: :D

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 726

Re: Do You Invest Properly?

Postby Alexandoy » 16 Apr 2019, 22:08

My only investment is our home. We used to rent a house for $200 a month and that was really a big cut in our finances. When I had the chance to get a bank loan, we bought this house and struggled to pay the monthly amortization of $300. Now this house is ours and I'd say it is a good investment.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 846

Postby suny » 17 Apr 2019, 05:48

I think I do. In fact my father is the motivational force who suggested me to save at least 30% of my all earning come what may. I am doing it right from my first salary and I know well that I won't have to work for rest of my life.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 590

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Apr 2019, 06:41

It is a very good investment that yield a long time profits or sources of income, I am planning to invest on properties very soon.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,076

Postby A K Rao » 17 Apr 2019, 06:52

suny wrote:I think I do. In fact my father is the motivational force who suggested me to save at least 30% of my all earning come what may. I am doing it right from my first salary and I know well that I won't have to work for rest of my life.

That I too have been doing but, I repent today that I could have invested in the Gold when it was very cheaper before 2001. I have spend a lot of money on luxurious things at that time and spent a lot of money lavishly. The rate of Gold was 4300/- per 10 gms then and to day it is more than 30,000/-. I was earning quite a good amount then but wasted on many lavish things!

A K Rao

Postby skysnap » 17 Apr 2019, 07:20

I have to agree that by saving atleast 50% of the income whatever that amount is. It can save you from the financial issues in near future. That's what I have learned from my experience.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,635

Postby A K Rao » 17 Apr 2019, 07:29

skysnap wrote:I have to agree that by saving atleast 50% of the income whatever that amount is. It can save you from the financial issues in near future. That's what I have learned from my experience.

That is very true as the value of rupee in India is getting crashed day by day and the rate of interest by the banks too! So in future the hard earned and saved money may not be of great help to us unless it is in some substantial amount!

A K Rao

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 07:29

Alexandoy wrote:My only investment is our home. We used to rent a house for $200 a month and that was really a big cut in our finances. When I had the chance to get a bank loan, we bought this house and struggled to pay the monthly amortization of $300. Now this house is ours and I'd say it is a good investment.

Yes, owning a house is the best investment one can make. I wish I had invest properly when I was very young - I'm trying to make up for it now.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 432

Postby A K Rao » 17 Apr 2019, 17:38

naxewp81 wrote:Yes, owning a house is the best investment one can make. I wish I had invest properly when I was very young - I'm trying to make up for it now.

That varies from person to person, I have git a small house in my home town and I am working for a farm where I am provided with an accommodation. To maintain my house at my home town today I am paying to two care takers, I am paying electricity bills, I am paying water bills and also the Corporation tax eveery year, though I hardly spend a month or so there in that house. i feel that this investment of mine has gone waste for me!

A K Rao

Postby ceci » 19 Apr 2019, 09:36

Agree. That's what my father did too, he only invested in land.
Me, too little capital for investment currently, would try to pick up and make more saving towards this direction.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 805

Postby ruthmongare » 19 Apr 2019, 17:06

I feel like am a bit younger to start investing because am just done with school and yet you find a job.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 499

Postby A K Rao » 19 Apr 2019, 20:47

ruthmongare wrote:I feel like am a bit younger to start investing because am just done with school and yet you find a job.

Despite that, Please listen to me saving at young age will keep your rest of life happy and enjoyable! It is our control and metal make up! Once you get the hang , Believe me you will start enjoying the savings as they give you a lot of confidence in your life! Stay blessed !

A K Rao

Postby skysnap » 20 Apr 2019, 07:21

I am wondering if the regular stock purchased if it can prove to earn some good money. I don't know if there are any long term stocks that can be purchased and keeps earning. It's not easy from what I have seen.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,635

Postby katkat » 20 Apr 2019, 12:36

I never had the chance to save because I don't have much to save. Honestly, my money goes to our expenses which most of it goes to the education of my kids. Now I am nearly finished with their schooling and hopefully I can save a little amount for myself before retiring.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 129

Postby A K Rao » 21 Apr 2019, 07:49

katkat wrote:I never had the chance to save because I don't have much to save. Honestly, my money goes to our expenses which most of it goes to the education of my kids. Now I am nearly finished with their schooling and hopefully I can save a little amount for myself before retiring.

I hope you must be getting help from the Government after retirement in the form of pension? Though in in India there is a scheme like this I really have no idea how far that is working successfully and what are the formalities needed to get such old age pension!

A K Rao

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum