New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

A Business Person From India Who Can Be Inspiration to Many!

Postby A K Rao » 14 Apr 2019, 10:51

His name is Ramesh Babu. He is a barber by profession and was left with no big wealth when his father died. He spend his most of his childhood in poverty and his mother used to do household chores to meet both ends to meet.

This person having learnt hair styling and cutting was running the shop very successfully.

He conceived a idea of running Taxies of Luxuries Cars and having got his first taxi and running it successfully he never looked back. Today he owns 400+ cars including BMWs, Jaguars and Rolls Royce.

This man is real inspiration for those who want to do something in life and excel in the business.

Kindly go through the link to have more details.

https://www.thebetterindia.com/90491/ra ... re-barber/

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,692

Re: A Business Person From India Who Can Be Inspiration to Many!

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Apr 2019, 13:14

Wow, thanks for sharing about him, I was not aware of him before this post. Thanks for posting this very motivating and inspirational post.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,998

Postby Kei » 14 Apr 2019, 21:46

This is awesome. This just goes to show that it doesn't matter whence you came. What's important is how much you perceive; foresight and innovation.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby KyushuKris » 15 Apr 2019, 00:44

lol geez if you want Indian success stories you only need to look at the UK, just about every one of them has an Indian restaurant and they seem to do pretty well once they get a few stores under their belt, definitely a few Indian (or is it Pakistani) millionaires in the United Kingdom.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 471

Postby tusziget » 15 Apr 2019, 03:13

That's really a remarkable story.Inspirational at the same time, how a poor man can become a rich man working hard and having brilliant business ideas.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,127

Postby suny » 15 Apr 2019, 10:04

Actually everyone in India considers a government job as a "real job" and never concentrates on what's available to them or what they can do to better their own lives. They are dependent on government to provide them a job. Just think how a government can provide a job to 1.35 billion people living in this country. So if people only know how to earn money and even offer a job to others is really commendable.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 215

Postby A K Rao » 15 Apr 2019, 16:47

suny wrote:Actually everyone in India considers a government job as a "real job" and never concentrates on what's available to them or what they can do to better their own lives. They are dependent on government to provide them a job. Just think how a government can provide a job to 1.35 billion people living in this country. So if people only know how to earn money and even offer a job to others is really commendable.

You can count me out from that! In fact it was very easy to get a Government Job immediately after graduating in Veterinary Science. We were only suppose to appear for a formal interview to get a Gazetted Officer's Post then. But then I was never interested in any Government Job, so I have completed my PG and joined Private Company's Job after doing practice for few years. I never repent my decision!

A K Rao

Postby skysnap » 17 Apr 2019, 07:11

I have to agree the obsession of govt job has reduced the quality of the govt workers too. They dont work properly because they take job for granted. And also they get pension so they don't have any form of fear. This needs to change. Govt job should be made as insecure as the private sector for services we get to improve.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 675

Postby A K Rao » 17 Apr 2019, 07:33

skysnap wrote:I have to agree the obsession of govt job has reduced the quality of the govt workers too. They dont work properly because they take job for granted. And also they get pension so they don't have any form of fear. This needs to change. Govt job should be made as insecure as the private sector for services we get to improve.

That is very true, though now a days Government has stopped the Pension scheme for Government Employees since 2005, still the people are crazy to get the Government job as they are not answerable and they can't be removed from services very easily as they have Unions and other back ups with them!

A K Rao

Postby suny » 17 Apr 2019, 08:21

I am a mechanical engineer from a very reputed engineering institute of India and later I completed PGDMA but I never thought about a government job despite coming from a family of engineers. I wanted to see the world and saw the opportunity in marketing department of corporate world. I joined as a sales engineer in one of the largest multinational companies in welding technology. I could have easily joined a government job as an assistant engineer with my connections and qualifications.

suny

Postby A K Rao » 17 Apr 2019, 17:45

suny wrote:I am a mechanical engineer from a very reputed engineering institute of India and later I completed PGDMA but I never thought about a government job despite coming from a family of engineers. I wanted to see the world and saw the opportunity in marketing department of corporate world. I joined as a sales engineer in one of the largest multinational companies in welding technology. I could have easily joined a government job as an assistant engineer with my connections and qualifications.

I think you are talking about L&T ! My elder brother also did the same thing after finishing his Engineer in the year 1980(which was a not an easy thing to have achieved at that time in India) leaving a Government job which he acquired through UPSC exam! Though my father worked as an Officer in Indian Government we were never impressed with the financial benefits and perks he was getting then! I think things have got changed today!

A K Rao

Postby suny » 17 Apr 2019, 18:27

A K Rao wrote:
suny wrote:I am a mechanical engineer from a very reputed engineering institute of India and later I completed PGDMA but I never thought about a government job despite coming from a family of engineers. I wanted to see the world and saw the opportunity in marketing department of corporate world. I joined as a sales engineer in one of the largest multinational companies in welding technology. I could have easily joined a government job as an assistant engineer with my connections and qualifications.

I think you are talking about L&T ! My elder brother also did the same thing after finishing his Engineer in the year 1980(which was a not an easy thing to have achieved at that time in India) leaving a Government job which he acquired through UPSC exam! Though my father worked as an Officer in Indian Government we were never impressed with the financial benefits and perks he was getting then! I think things have got changed today!

I was with Advani Oerlikon Ltd (now Ador), the biggest competitor of L&T in special and MS electrodes and various welding transformers.

suny

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Apr 2019, 21:14

I <3 success stories. I've heard similar stories about other entrepreneurs in India who came from poverty and now have riches.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 233

Postby tusziget » 18 Apr 2019, 03:51

I have read as well many success stories and I'm glad that those people have managed to raise from their status and to become rich.They worked hard for it and they deserve it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,127

Postby suny » 18 Apr 2019, 04:48

cmoneyspinner wrote:I <3 success stories. I've heard similar stories about other entrepreneurs in India who came from poverty and now have riches.

Many industrialists from India that find a place in Forbes list of richest 100 year after year are the 2nd, 3rd generation of people who started their journey from nothing but selling their family ornaments or their houses etc or borrowed but did a lot of effort. They truly proved the value of labor but made it possible to become rich coming from poverty. NOw their next generations are taking the tradition forward by piling up lot of monies with innovative ideas, example Dhirubhai Ambani and Mukesh Ambani, Gujarmal Modi and his next generations.

suny

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum