New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: summer

Postby rakski » 06 May 2019, 02:56

When I was still single, I go hiking and climbing mountains with my friends. We used to see each other every other Friday night after work and we travel early in the morning of Saturday. It was always memorable because I love outdoors and spending time at the top was a really exciting experience

rakski

ForumCoin: 730

Postby KyushuKris » 06 May 2019, 07:32

I basically spend all summer on the beach, swimming, I suppose my favourite memory was the first time I did this after purchasing my summer house, every day was a blessing. I kind of got used to it now, sadly. People come to visit me and their eyeballs are like saucers- I wish I could go back to those first memories of knowing the place.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 422

Postby anil02 » 06 May 2019, 10:31

This summer is differ from all other previous summer. Today is 6 May means 1/4 May gone. Here nights are still cold and he have to switch of AC. Days are also not much hot.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 973

Postby kanchan18 » 14 May 2019, 06:08

Summer is a terrible season in my region. The heat is just unbearable. This year it has been a polite with very late arrival.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 941

Postby Sujeet » 14 May 2019, 11:47

I like to eat Icecream and this is the reason I love summers more than winter's.

Sujeet

ForumCoin: 13

Postby A K Rao » 18 May 2019, 04:57

We used to enjoy our summer vacations alot in our native Village, which was close to a Sea. We used to roam all the day in the wild and had to have lot of bathing in the ponds , tree climbing, fishing and what not? These summers were some 50 years back I am talking about! :D

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,032

Postby anil02 » 19 May 2019, 11:12

A K Rao wrote:We used to enjoy our summer vacations alot in our native Village, which was close to a Sea. We used to roam all the day in the wild and had to have lot of bathing in the ponds , tree climbing, fishing and what not? These summers were some 50 years back I am talking about! :D

You are lucky than you are enjoying your summer in cool area. I take birth here so it is my native place.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 973

Postby a_jerobon » 20 May 2019, 13:35

It is so cold at my place right now. I wish there was summer.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 410

Postby Rosalin » 25 May 2019, 07:12

I hate summer. I really don't enjoy this season. I just feel sick in summer. And the heat always kills me. I'm severely allergic to heat and sun so in summer my skin suffers a lot.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 374

Previous

Return to General Chat - Off Topic