New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Parenting is a good thing, right?

Postby a_jerobon » 19 Mar 2019, 09:48

I am sitting on my bed fantasizing of how great it will be to have children. I am overjoyed by the idea of having your small kid, so innocent and looking up to you to show them the way. It must be such a sweet feeling to teach them one thing after another.

This is my sweetest dream, to be a parent one day. Right now, let me study so as to have something to raise them with.

What do you think about parenthood?

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 182

Re: Parenting is a good thing, right?

Postby Rosalin » 20 Mar 2019, 05:33

Yes, definitely.. It's a beautiful thing.. But it also comes with great responsibility. Because giving birth to a child or feeding them is not parenthood. For me parenthood is supporting our children, letting them fly high, letting them live their dreams, enjoying and understanding the real life. Teaching them to be a good person and stand by them whenever they fail etc. . And lastly loving them unconditionally.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 374

Postby ptrikha21 » 20 Mar 2019, 07:15

Rosalin wrote:Yes, definitely.. It's a beautiful thing.. But it also comes with great responsibility. Because giving birth to a child or feeding them is not parenthood. For me parenthood is supporting our children, letting them fly high, letting them live their dreams, enjoying and understanding the real life. Teaching them to be a good person and stand by them whenever they fail etc. . And lastly loving them unconditionally.

Very well said! It is a big challenge as well as a learning experience, and one parent can help others to deal with things one faces in parenting.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 1,022

Postby MABEL » 21 Mar 2019, 13:15

Parenting or parenthood is a serious thing. It's not only providing kids material things they need and the right attitude to teach as they grow up. Parenting is both to think of the welfare of your kids and at the same time you do not neglect your own self. Teaching children that life is beautiful an to live a balance life as they grow. I have two boys, I'm proud they're both good humans though my married life was not successful. My kids still see how beautiful life is and still with positive outlook.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 386

Postby iamdahmmy » 26 Mar 2019, 14:14

We all look forward to becoming parents one day but what we are often ignorant of are the flood of bills that come with it...your finance must be solid or else you will find yourself biting your lips and cursing the day you had those innocent kids..

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 398

Postby KyushuKris » 28 Mar 2019, 00:12

I'm nearly 42 now but never had kids. I regret it sometimes, but I do feel some people are more suited to it than others.
I have a cat which I love a lot. If kids were as pleasant as cats I'd have about 10 of them, lol

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 470

Postby augusta » 29 Mar 2019, 04:47

Yea, as a parent the feelings is heavenly. Nothing compares to parenting knowing that you are protecting, teaching, imparting, correcting and grooming another individual is no mean feat.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby a_jerobon » 03 Apr 2019, 06:40

Rosalin wrote:Yes, definitely.. It's a beautiful thing.. But it also comes with great responsibility. Because giving birth to a child or feeding them is not parenthood. For me parenthood is supporting our children, letting them fly high, letting them live their dreams, enjoying and understanding the real life. Teaching them to be a good person and stand by them whenever they fail etc. . And lastly loving them unconditionally.

So true. Parenting comes with such responsibilities that should be adhered to.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 182

Postby Hazeldc » 04 Apr 2019, 10:56

Seeing my parents parenting my siblings makes me more prouder to them. It was cool and full of respect.

Hazeldc

ForumCoin: 31

Postby A K Rao » 01 May 2019, 18:37

Yes, That is so true! Indeed! We are proud to be a successful parents, we enjoyed the parenting where we experienced upsand downs of the life and at the end of the day we could raise our only son as an Engineer who is working as a senior Engieer in one of the Japanese company in R & D division. His wife is a Asst. professor, she is a doctorate in English!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,149

Postby leo1000 » 02 May 2019, 01:19

I am single here and never been a parent not something I think about much.

leo1000

ForumCoin: 430

Postby rakski » 06 May 2019, 01:10

a_jerobon wrote:I am sitting on my bed fantasizing of how great it will be to have children. I am overjoyed by the idea of having your small kid, so innocent and looking up to you to show them the way. It must be such a sweet feeling to teach them one thing after another.

This is my sweetest dream, to be a parent one day. Right now, let me study so as to have something to raise them with.

What do you think about parenthood?

Parenthood is a beautiful milestone a person can have. This is a roller coaster ride that will take you to different places and level. It will give you experiences you never experienced before and will give you mixtures of emotions from happy to sad to nervous to other things.....

A parent should enjoy parenthood itself.

rakski

ForumCoin: 744

Postby A K Rao » 18 May 2019, 05:21

rakski wrote:Parenthood is a beautiful milestone a person can have. This is a roller coaster ride that will take you to different places and level. It will give you experiences you never experienced before and will give you mixtures of emotions from happy to sad to nervous to other things.....

A parent should enjoy parenthood itself.

In fact this is a gift of nature to every one to enjoy! The purpose of parenting is propagation in proper way after the reproduction! So it is having its own inportance and we all must resppect it!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,149

Postby bonbon123 » 28 May 2019, 10:02

Parenting is a good thing... but how good you are as a parent, it is just a different thing. How we define things takes one to explain different context in different cultures. However, at the end of the day, it is not what others think that matters most, but I believe what our children think and how well they grow as respectable and compassionate individuals in the society. Teaching our children not just with an intelligent mind but also with a benevolent heart and humble spirit. And that is I think what makes parenting not just good, but the best thing. :)

bonbon123

ForumCoin: 186

Postby Avian » 01 Jun 2019, 08:59

I would say, parenting is the best thing ever :thumbup:

Avian

ForumCoin: 505

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic