ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Creating an IOS/ Android App to make money?

Postby Sam » 17 Mar 2019, 04:59

I downloaded a game on my phone the other day. A simple(ish) Supermarket Tycoon game. You had levels... But these were identical. As I clicked to watch (by choice to get ahead in the game) on about my 30th ad... I thought... Well this could be a nice little money maker.

Have you ever considered making an app?

I notice that the Lua programming language has some great frameworks for this!

Sam

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 1,637

Re: Creating an IOS/ Android App to make money?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Mar 2019, 13:35

LOL, I can consider but as long as I don' t have any technical knowledge I cannot do much.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,152

Postby skysnap » 17 Mar 2019, 13:54

Yes the only issue is that gaining ad networks for game or say app requires it to have enough download and reviews. Which often takes months or years. And also in between we have to upgrade the framework for the games based on released android version.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,799

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Mar 2019, 15:40

How many downloads and reviews it require?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 672

Postby mrki444 » 17 Mar 2019, 19:34

It would be nice to make some app but currently I don't have time for learn it. Maybe I will do later when I finish few my other projects.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 784

Postby riddy09 » Yesterday, 04:55

I have some ideas of games but I don't know how to be a game developer. From what I know, there are some programming languages we'll need to learn or a platform where we create the game like if it is for android or computer. And I assume that these games are very time consuming to make unless we aim crappy apps or games.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 477

Postby JASPREET » Yesterday, 05:22

These days different sort of games are gaining popularity and I don't wanna name them here :roll:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 294

Postby Kei » Yesterday, 05:26

Don't you need all the technical skills to get ahead in this. Sounds like a great idea as there are many money making apps out there but I know it is a lot of work. So if you are up to it, why not?

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 64

Postby mrki444 » Yesterday, 09:52

Still I don't know how I would monetize it. I know ways for websites, but yet for apps.

mrki444

Postby kingcool52 » Yesterday, 13:23

SUPERSINGH wrote:LOL, I can consider but as long as I don' t have any technical knowledge I cannot do much.

I'm the same as SUPERSINGH. I would love to make one especially considering how much money you could make but just don't have the time or the technical knowledge at the moment

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 298

Postby SUPERSINGH » Yesterday, 15:43

kingcool52 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:LOL, I can consider but as long as I don' t have any technical knowledge I cannot do much.

I'm the same as SUPERSINGH. I would love to make one especially considering how much money you could make but just don't have the time or the technical knowledge at the moment

I am aware that it can help us in making good money but it's not possible for me or I may take someones help to get it done

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,152

Postby Vehlijanta » Yesterday, 16:34

Kei wrote:Don't you need all the technical skills to get ahead in this. Sounds like a great idea as there are many money making apps out there but I know it is a lot of work. So if you are up to it, why not?

There are Freelancers which are ready to create apps just for $10

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 672

Postby mrki444 » Yesterday, 20:24

Vehlijanta wrote:There are Freelancers which are ready to create apps just for $10

Sometimes is not problem find freelancer, problems is get idea and earn from it.

mrki444

Postby Alexandoy » Yesterday, 21:39

I checked on how to make an app because I used to have micro programs for the old OS of PC. But it's not easy to make an app because I need to know Java.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 648

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum