New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Is it worth buying followers and likes online ?

Postby Yugocean » 15 Apr 2019, 07:36

I never purchased, it works sometimes to get vote for some competition;vbut bying votes is not always supported.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 123

Postby JASPREET » 15 Apr 2019, 09:16

I never purchased but seen posts on different websites where users are buying likes or followers or both

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 549

Postby Yugocean » 16 Apr 2019, 10:52

Even during elections, paid likes and followers are in demand; politicians also promote.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 123

Postby skysnap » 17 Apr 2019, 07:13

Paid likes on facebook page means your PPC campaigns will surely go down. Because those paid likes being robot, you would be promoting to the robots.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 425

Postby JASPREET » 17 Apr 2019, 09:00

I was in favor but now am against it and don't think it will work for anyone to buy likes or followers online

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 549

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Apr 2019, 16:00

Getting traffic or buying traffic online will work but not followers or likes.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 601

Postby ruthmongare » 26 Apr 2019, 19:42

If you know you can earn some benefits from followers then why don't you go ahead and take the risk. Everything is worth trying.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 350

Postby tusziget » 27 Apr 2019, 03:30

I think everybody who wants to earn from followers, should give it a try.Only trying out can realize if it is worth it buying followers.For some it may even work out.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,037

Postby fergus1234 » 27 Apr 2019, 07:27

IT might work but with extra works. Many of those Cambodian village cooking channels starts with sub botting and viewbotting channels, THose channels cannot be monetized but because they will trend, They will get genuine subscribers. Once they have genuine subscribers, they will ask them to move to their new channel with no sub botting. Now they have channel with no purchased subscribers that can be monetized. There is a reason why many of those Cambodian village cooking channels have hundreds of sister channels.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 366

Postby suny » 27 Apr 2019, 08:09

I think it's worth provided your paid person is assigned a job for their reward. If it's limited to go and like it makes no sense unless of course takes you somewhere on a higher ladder if it's a voting campaign. Doing it just to show your popularity is your choice but it certainly is not productive.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 131

Postby Vehlijanta » 28 Apr 2019, 01:47

We see tasks about it on all micro job websites and it's legal so I am sure it's worth.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 601

Postby tusziget » 28 Apr 2019, 02:40

There are indeed many similar tasks in different micro job sites.It may bring some benefits buying followers and likes, otherwise there would be no such offers available on micro job sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,037

Postby SUPERSINGH » 28 Apr 2019, 05:11

Earlier I was in favor of it but now I am not as I have personally experienced that these things don't work.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,919

Postby MysticMoons » 28 Apr 2019, 08:45

fergus1234 wrote:IT might work but with extra works. Many of those Cambodian village cooking channels starts with sub botting and viewbotting channels, THose channels cannot be monetized but because they will trend, They will get genuine subscribers. Once they have genuine subscribers, they will ask them to move to their new channel with no sub botting. Now they have channel with no purchased subscribers that can be monetized. There is a reason why many of those Cambodian village cooking channels have hundreds of sister channels.

Wow that is a good idea! I might have to try that and see if it works for my channel. :D

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 237

Postby skysnap » 28 Apr 2019, 09:49

SUPERSINGH wrote:Earlier I was in favor of it but now I am not as I have personally experienced that these things don't work.

Yes plus the likes and views of their can be removed once the google find them out. So it's not worth it in the long scheme of things.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 425

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum