ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Do you often post in "General Chat - Off Topic" section?

Postby anilmr » 13 Feb 2019, 21:49

I usually don't, but today I just thought that I will give it a shot. And, I found that posting in this section, whether it is a new thread or a response to a already posted discussion - it is easier, because you don't have to be politically correct and can post just about any topic you desire, ranging from a chocolate to a conversation.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,012

Re: Do you often post in "General Chat - Off Topic" section?

Postby KyushuKris » 14 Feb 2019, 14:42

sometimes just to kill time

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 376

Postby kanchan18 » 14 Feb 2019, 15:37

It is getting more difficult to post in BMW and Webmaster due to lack of new posts daily. So I am here.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 816

Postby suny » 14 Feb 2019, 15:41

I don't generally post in off topic threads barring something funny once in a while. I don't think it helps the site in anyway but it was started in the initial stage to keep the members engaged.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 525

Postby ptrikha21 » 14 Feb 2019, 17:18

anilmr wrote:I usually don't, but today I just thought that I will give it a shot. And, I found that posting in this section, whether it is a new thread or a response to a already posted discussion - it is easier, because you don't have to be politically correct and can post just about any topic you desire, ranging from a chocolate to a conversation.

Well I use it a lot. I am often interested in discussing about sports(cricket/Football), Economics, International Politics, Business(India/International), and where else to post but here.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 395

Postby peachpurple » 14 Feb 2019, 23:55

you are right, there is no right or wrong answer to general topic, just individual opinions

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 245

Postby ceci » 15 Feb 2019, 13:13

We share some ideas on life and some knowledge here, and even just for fun, it's true, it helps to keep the members engaged especially those don't like other topics but only general topics.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 792

Postby OldGuy » 15 Feb 2019, 15:55

I don't happen to be searching for online income and don't pay much attention to the main business categories. Most of my posts are either in the ForumCoin Related Discussions because that happens to be my own interest, or in the General Topics category because I don't know squat about the earnings topics.

I have noticed many members who stick with one particular category and rarely venture into other areas of the site. There are a surprising number of members who almost never go out of just the Games category. There is at least one very active member that I have noticed who does not venture beyond a single topic, even after nearly 2 years on this site.

The fact is, there are a lot of different topics that attract the interests of very different members. It is likely you may never encounter some who do not share your own interests even if you are online at the same time.

Ain't it great that this forum can accommodate so many varied interests? All categories contribute to the overall value of the site, since it serves the varied needs of so many. Besides, all of them are exposed to the various ads posted on this site and they are all potential customers for those who place those ads.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy
Community Moderator

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 619

Postby mrki444 » 15 Feb 2019, 19:43

kanchan18 wrote:It is getting more difficult to post in BMW and Webmaster due to lack of new posts daily. So I am here.

Mostly owners of website post there. It's harder if you don't have experience of making websites or programing skills.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 882

Postby iamdahmmy » 16 Feb 2019, 18:15

I prefer the General Chat-Off Topic section..the discussions their are easy to be part off..I don't have to be a tech guy or politician to post in this section

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 260

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Feb 2019, 04:01

I do not post in this section that often. But i am thinking of posting more often in here. This site is quite fun indeed.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,142

Postby ptrikha21 » 17 Feb 2019, 12:12

OldGuy wrote:I don't happen to be searching for online income and don't pay much attention to the main business categories. Most of my posts are either in the ForumCoin Related Discussions because that happens to be my own interest, or in the General Topics category because I don't know squat about the earnings topics.

I have noticed many members who stick with one particular category and rarely venture into other areas of the site. There are a surprising number of members who almost never go out of just the Games category. There is at least one very active member that I have noticed who does not venture beyond a single topic, even after nearly 2 years on this site.

The fact is, there are a lot of different topics that attract the interests of very different members. It is likely you may never encounter some who do not share your own interests even if you are online at the same time.

Besides, uncategorized topics too can give us ideas to get more monetization - gradually or speedily.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 395

Postby nakitakona » 17 Feb 2019, 12:43

It depends on your interest or field of expertise. Every time I often a site which I am working with, I always run through the latest post and go over them for I might have some insight or idea to share. Well, if I am running out of thoughts or not ready to have one or two, I am go to the easier one.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 612

Postby freelancermariagrace » 17 Feb 2019, 15:44

I don't post here often because i am busy with other things

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 163

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Feb 2019, 23:42

OldGuy wrote:I don't happen to be searching for online income and don't pay much attention to the main business categories. Most of my posts are either in the ForumCoin Related Discussions because that happens to be my own interest, or in the General Topics category because I don't know squat about the earnings topics.

Ain't it great that this forum can accommodate so many varied interests? All categories contribute to the overall value of the site, since it serves the varied needs of so many. Besides, all of them are exposed to the various ads posted on this site and they are all potential customers for those who place those ads.

I post a lot in the business section. Since there are on going topics about sites I use and we discuss them there. But I also love the gaming section, and general. I will start posting more in the gaming, and general sections soon I think.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,142

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic