New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Can I deposit money in USD in my ForumCoin account?

Postby anilmr » 13 Feb 2019, 21:23

I was wondering whether I could deposit money from my PayPal account into my ForumCoin account in USD , which could be converted into Forum Coins. So whenever I want a payout, I can request for a bigger amount in Bitcoin.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,014

Re: Can I deposit money in USD in my ForumCoin account?

Postby mrki444 » 14 Feb 2019, 00:10

I think you can buy FC coins and than request bigger amount in BTC but think is it worth it.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 805

Postby Allius » 15 Feb 2019, 18:24

[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]
I really don't know the answer for your question. If you really want to know, I think the best way is ask administrators by PM.
I moved your topic. This way it should be more visible.

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 605

Postby oldbuddy » 15 Feb 2019, 22:08

anilmr wrote:I was wondering whether I could deposit money from my PayPal account into my ForumCoin account in USD , which could be converted into Forum Coins. So whenever I want a payout, I can request for a bigger amount in Bitcoin.

It's faster and easier to post an ad offering to buy Forum Coin from other members with payment to PayPal. I have recently done this and it works fine.

Who Thinks Penny A Click Sites Don't Work?
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 2,266

Postby CyberFreak » 17 Feb 2019, 09:07

Please note that you cannot “Buy” forumcoin from Fergal and exchange it (with me anyway) for Bitcoin. There is a couple of reasons. Firstly I don’t want to run an Bitcoin exchange which could cause issues for Fergal if we get a reputation of being a PayPal to Bitcoin site. It might put Fergal’s PP account at risk. Secondly I don’t have the volumes needed to run it long term if users keeping buying FC from Fergal and then exchanging it with me.

Really my exchange is just a reward for users who organically earn their ForumCoin rather that buying ForumCoin directly from us.

Now if another user want to exchange Your FC for Bitcoin then they can choose their own rules on if they will entertain these type of transactions and to what value.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 63,755

Postby nakitakona » 17 Feb 2019, 11:42

Thanks for pointing this out. I am not aware of this thing which is happening here. Now I know and I know that it won't be possible. It is a conflict of interest. Your point is clear as water.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 638

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions