New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

What older videogame you would like to see have a modern remake for the new generation?

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Feb 2019, 15:47

People are very hyped for the remake of Final Fantasy 7 and the number one game right now is the remake of Resident evil 2. There are so many classic videogames from the past that are so good but sadly younger generations do not want to buy them because they refuse to play games that didn't have 4k HD graphics. What old game you would like to see remade for a younger generation to see?

In my case I want to see a remake of Dinocrisis. It is a ps1 horror game where the enemies are dinosaurs. We dont have a dinosaur game for a long time so I hope this game will be remade.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,111

Re: What older videogame you would like to see have a modern remake for the new generation?

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Feb 2019, 20:27

I wish they would remake the old original Doom. But not a reboot. Just the old game, with better graphics and music , and new added levels, same style and game play though. That would be epic! The re make of Golden Axe looked awesome. Id love to see a lot of retro games remade.

Learn how to get paid to play video games from home! Paid via paypal watch video video below
https://bittubers.com/post/e3ac5133-c4ee-4275-910a-7d5615e3b1cb
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 514

Re: What older videogame you would like to see have a modern remake for the new generation?

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Feb 2019, 08:47

yeah doom is a classic, I remember its like in pixelated 2d graphics so it does deserve a remake for a new audience. The whole trilogy.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Feb 2019, 08:53

fergus1234 wrote:yeah doom is a classic, I remember its like in pixelated 2d graphics so it does deserve a remake for a new audience. The whole trilogy.

Yes a whole remakes of the original with 2 new episodes, and then also new monsters in the new episodes...
I hope they read this. They do have new graphics engines that make the old ones look better. Like Brutal Doom... but a Whole remake would be awesome..

Learn how to get paid to play video games from home! Paid via paypal watch video video below
https://bittubers.com/post/e3ac5133-c4ee-4275-910a-7d5615e3b1cb
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 514

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Feb 2019, 10:47

I want the original fallout games to have remakes too because they are now super dated.

fergus1234

Postby Braids » 13 Feb 2019, 23:58

Well, Dino Crisis is capcom so is quite possible ( hope so too ) ;)

I gonna name 2 games, both PC games.

The 1st is Clive Barker's Undying.
Probably most people know who Clive Barker is , he is a very well known writer, cineast,etc..of horror stuff. The game is a FPS with focus in the supernatural. Is about a cursed family..really good. Great story and gameplay. Like in Bioshock you use guns and powers/habilities at the same time.
It's a EA game, from the times when DLCs haven't been invented yet and EA wasn't destroying everything.
Think i read long ago of some fans trying to add better graphics to the game..a remake ..but probably never finished.

The 2nd is a old Magic the gathering computer game , known by Shadalar ( is not the real name of the game, is the name of the "story" mode / single player ). Magic the gathering is a card game and for the fans of this card game, this is consider the best computer game..abouth this card game ;)

Braids

ForumCoin: 302

Postby peachpurple » 14 Feb 2019, 00:44

mario, st fighter, there is no new version yet, the last i played was on compact disc

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 245

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Feb 2019, 01:41

peachpurple wrote:mario, st fighter, there is no new version yet, the last i played was on compact disc

Street Fighter II Already have a remake. Also it has sequels like Street Fighter III,IV and V. I am now playing Street Fighter V

@Braids Undying kind of remind me of Silent Hill and The Suffering.

fergus1234

Postby Ggemezz98 » 14 Feb 2019, 10:47

i would like silent hills, red dead revolver, and all old school ps2 Games

Ggemezz98
Banned

ForumCoin: 12

Postby KyushuKris » 15 Feb 2019, 13:49

Dino Crisis was an excellent and underrated game. I think they will bring out a remake of it one day. Actually I'm quite good friends with the localisation team of Capcom, I should ask them if they're bringing it out.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 470

Postby fergus1234 » 04 Mar 2019, 18:43

KyushuKris wrote:Dino Crisis was an excellent and underrated game. I think they will bring out a remake of it one day. Actually I'm quite good friends with the localisation team of Capcom, I should ask them if they're bringing it out.

if you are friends with someone from Capcom, Please tell them to use Julia Voth as Jill Valentine's face again for the Resident evil 3 remake.

fergus1234

Postby Allius » 05 Mar 2019, 19:39

Fortunately two of my favorite Ps1 games were remastered and we can play them in PS4: Crash bandicoot and Spyro.
I already have crash bandicoot and when I have some spare time I play. Soon I will buy spiro also. I really enjoy that games...

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 606

Postby fergus1234 » 05 Mar 2019, 20:12

Crash doesn't need a remake, it needs a sequel, the franchise had been abandoned for so long.

fergus1234

Postby KyushuKris » 16 Mar 2019, 14:39

well im friends with some of the localization team members. One of my pals was featured in the intro to Resident Evil 7. He's just a translator but they modelled his body for the cg character.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 470

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Mar 2019, 15:41

He is still connected with Capcom. Please tell him to tell Capcom officials fans wanted Julia Voth as Jill Valentine again. I have a this terrible feeling they will replace her with an unknown.

fergus1234

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology