New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: How do you deal with mice problem?

Postby grecy0905 » 03 Apr 2019, 16:24

I have cats at home and few of them are still interested to kill a mouse. Some are not attentive. What i do on those that are running at home, I talk to them. I tell them to do not show their faces in front of my cats if they don't want to die. Since then, i do not see any one of them running around. Mouse and mice are smarts, they can understand what you say.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 176

Postby verity » 05 Apr 2019, 23:37

Rat poison and victor mouse or rat Trap can help ,. And of course cleanlines of sorroundings is the number 1 solution.

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 86

Postby Joseph83 » 07 Apr 2019, 17:49

I do use kill and dry poison to tackle the challenge

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 511

Postby Amaka divine » 08 Apr 2019, 14:07

I clean my house thoroughly and make sure no dirt is left which may attract them. But in case of any site of a mouse, I buy pesticides to control them.

Amaka divine

ForumCoin: 28

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 11:33

Well, I have two cats :D That certainly helps 8-)

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 80

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Apr 2019, 21:44

Having a cat or cats is the best way. But if you're not a cat lover, use sticky traps or the old-fashioned mouse traps. They work! Don't use rat poison. It's kind of cruel. I know the mice are pests but I've seen a rat suffering after having eaten poison. I felt really bad.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 233

Postby MABEL » 17 Apr 2019, 23:50

Thanks for this. It's a big help. I have a big mice and giving me stress.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 380

Postby grecy0905 » 18 Apr 2019, 02:28

I don't have problems with mice as i have a cat who is always there to kill them, the problem I am facing is that, I will be the one to pick the dead mice and put it in the garbage with sealed plastic. I don't want do it. Also, in some parts of the house, the cat is putting the dead mice somewhere. When it smells, it sucks super so I need to find it out immediately.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 176

Postby Joseph83 » 21 Apr 2019, 15:15

grecy0905 wrote:I don't have problems with mice as i have a cat who is always there to kill them, the problem I am facing is that, I will be the one to pick the dead mice and put it in the garbage with sealed plastic. I don't want do it. Also, in some parts of the house, the cat is putting the dead mice somewhere. When it smells, it sucks super so I need to find it out immediately.

Yea... The smell from the dead mice is really disgusting that's why I use mice poison which kills and dryd them up thus it won't smell

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 511

Postby A K Rao » 01 May 2019, 18:18

I am staying on the farm and it is impossible to get rid of the mice! Despite all possible ways of eliminating them , I always get the new lot entering the house and enjoying themselves here! Because of them we had few snakes entering our place! Of the all , i find the glue used to trap them works the best , at least for us! :D

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,701

Postby rakski » 06 May 2019, 01:12

fortunately we do not have a mice problem.

rakski

ForumCoin: 744

Previous

Return to General Chat - Off Topic