ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: How do you deal with mice problem?

Postby grecy0905 » 03 Apr 2019, 16:24

I have cats at home and few of them are still interested to kill a mouse. Some are not attentive. What i do on those that are running at home, I talk to them. I tell them to do not show their faces in front of my cats if they don't want to die. Since then, i do not see any one of them running around. Mouse and mice are smarts, they can understand what you say.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 47

Postby verity » 05 Apr 2019, 23:37

Rat poison and victor mouse or rat Trap can help ,. And of course cleanlines of sorroundings is the number 1 solution.

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 665

Postby Joseph83 » 07 Apr 2019, 17:49

I do use kill and dry poison to tackle the challenge

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 224

Postby Amaka divine » 08 Apr 2019, 14:07

I clean my house thoroughly and make sure no dirt is left which may attract them. But in case of any site of a mouse, I buy pesticides to control them.

Amaka divine

ForumCoin: 28

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 11:33

Well, I have two cats :D That certainly helps 8-)

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 432

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Apr 2019, 21:44

Having a cat or cats is the best way. But if you're not a cat lover, use sticky traps or the old-fashioned mouse traps. They work! Don't use rat poison. It's kind of cruel. I know the mice are pests but I've seen a rat suffering after having eaten poison. I felt really bad.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 308

Postby MABEL » 17 Apr 2019, 23:50

Thanks for this. It's a big help. I have a big mice and giving me stress.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 339

Postby grecy0905 » 18 Apr 2019, 02:28

I don't have problems with mice as i have a cat who is always there to kill them, the problem I am facing is that, I will be the one to pick the dead mice and put it in the garbage with sealed plastic. I don't want do it. Also, in some parts of the house, the cat is putting the dead mice somewhere. When it smells, it sucks super so I need to find it out immediately.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 47

Postby Joseph83 » 21 Apr 2019, 15:15

grecy0905 wrote:I don't have problems with mice as i have a cat who is always there to kill them, the problem I am facing is that, I will be the one to pick the dead mice and put it in the garbage with sealed plastic. I don't want do it. Also, in some parts of the house, the cat is putting the dead mice somewhere. When it smells, it sucks super so I need to find it out immediately.

Yea... The smell from the dead mice is really disgusting that's why I use mice poison which kills and dryd them up thus it won't smell

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 224

Previous

Return to General Chat - Off Topic