ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What should I put my money into ?

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Feb 2019, 02:44

There is a twitch streamer mystic. Is it you?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 246

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Feb 2019, 08:19

No that is not me. I am not on twitch yet. Maybe one day soon I will give it a try.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,142

Postby Chameli » 10 Feb 2019, 09:48

I am thinking to build an online store. I might need at least $500 to start a dropship store. I have limited budget therefore, I am not trying shopify.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Feb 2019, 21:04

I heard you can earn a lot of money doing selling online and drop shipping. I think I will give that a try this year. I love making big money online. Thank you all for the great ideas once again.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

Postby Rational Mind » 10 Feb 2019, 23:58

I am also thinking to give this a try. However, dropshipping requires a lot of investment especially with building the store and promoting he store.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby diana0208 » 11 Feb 2019, 03:14

For now, I plan to put my money for a small business for another extra income and it can bring me a good cash for that

diana0208

ForumCoin: 155

Postby JASPREET » 11 Feb 2019, 04:18

What type of small business? Are you from the Philippines? What type of small scale business in the Philippines?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 866

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Feb 2019, 23:43

diana0208 wrote:For now, I plan to put my money for a small business for another extra income and it can bring me a good cash for that

Now a small business that sounds interesting. I would love to start a fishing business. So i could fish and cook all day.

MysticMoons

Postby peachpurple » 14 Feb 2019, 00:43

you should put into fixed deposit in banks, earn high interest rates

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 245

Postby Alexandoy » 14 Feb 2019, 00:57

peachpurple wrote:you should put into fixed deposit in banks, earn high interest rates

I work in a bank and I'd say that the interest rate here is almost zero. Maybe that's the means of the government to force people into investing their money into business.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 840

Postby junrose123 » 14 Feb 2019, 06:31

I think the best way to do with our money is to have a business so that we can make a profit especially if we are good at business.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 10

Postby Whiterose » 14 Feb 2019, 06:41

I believe that we can also put our money in the bank to earn some interest out of it to have a passive income.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Feb 2019, 07:34

I am thinking of just giving gambling a try. as business seems to be give me the returns i want.

MysticMoons

Postby skysnap » 14 Feb 2019, 08:55

I think it's reasonable to get into stocks and the mutual funds. Also it can be profitable if you can make the regular investment into purchasing lands etc.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,555

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Feb 2019, 11:58

I like to learn Forex as its one of the best ways to make money and can really help us make big

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 355

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum