ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: How do you spend your weekends

Postby MABEL » 27 Jan 2019, 22:32

I had an awesome weekend at the farm. Supervised the coconut production and of course the selling of the products is the reward. I got time to finish my household chores too and the foot spa reward on Sunday afternoon.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 338

Postby Tina30219 » 27 Jan 2019, 23:39

MABEL wrote:I had an awesome weekend at the farm. Supervised the coconut production and of course the selling of the products is the reward. I got time to finish my household chores too and the foot spa reward on Sunday afternoon.
I would love to go to a foot spa or a spa of any kind. Glad you got your chores done.

Tina30219

ForumCoin: 121

Postby leo1000 » 27 Jan 2019, 23:42

I am spending my weekend watch movies and watching the WWE Royal Rumble pay per view it should be very good looking forward to the many matches on there.

leo1000

ForumCoin: 236

Postby KyushuKris » 28 Jan 2019, 00:39

I live in the countryside so I usually go for a huge walk, or even go mountain hiking

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 376

Postby iamdahmmy » 31 Jan 2019, 07:02

MABEL wrote:I had an awesome weekend at the farm. Supervised the coconut production and of course the selling of the products is the reward. I got time to finish my household chores too and the foot spa reward on Sunday afternoon.

That's nice..I would love to own a farm one day...Good one

--- 31 Jan 2019, 07:04 ---

leo1000 wrote:I am spending my weekend watch movies and watching the WWE Royal Rumble pay per view it should be very good looking forward to the many matches on there.

Veging out in front of the TV on weekends is a great way of spending one"s weekend..Good one

--- 31 Jan 2019, 07:06 ---

KyushuKris wrote:I live in the countryside so I usually go for a huge walk, or even go mountain hiking

I take a walk myself especially when I'm in the doldrums and the dreary weather put me in a dreary mood..Taking a walk makes me clear my head...

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 260

Postby KyushuKris » 03 Feb 2019, 08:54

jogging is even better. Took me 4 years to really adapt my muscles to become a 'runner' but man, it's a solid recommendation. I can sprint all the way across the city and not feel out of breath.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 376

Postby iamdahmmy » 03 Feb 2019, 09:48

KyushuKris wrote:jogging is even better. Took me 4 years to really adapt my muscles to become a 'runner' but man, it's a solid recommendation. I can sprint all the way across the city and not feel out of breath.

I wish I could jog on weekends but I'm too lazy to even try..Joggobg is a Nice way to spend your weekend though.. Its good to keep fit

iamdahmmy

Postby liveonline » 04 Feb 2019, 12:53

I spend my weekends right here at the house on the computer working my fingers to the bone
it's hard to get out & have fun & enjoy life when your always broke & never have enough $ to do
anything much less when you can't even buy food to eat so I spend MOST my time right here.

liveonline

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 485

Postby iamdahmmy » 04 Feb 2019, 13:00

liveonline wrote:I spend my weekends right here at the house on the computer working my fingers to the bone
it's hard to get out & have fun & enjoy life when your always broke & never have enough $ to do
anything much less when you can't even buy food to eat so I spend MOST my time right here.

I understand how it feels when you are broke..nobody is willing to go down that path.. Can't you get an offline job?..you can add whatever you make offline with what you make online...Goodluck

iamdahmmy

Postby Blessed15 » 09 Feb 2019, 02:48

Mostly English Premier League and La Liga

Blessed15

ForumCoin: 51

Postby a_jerobon » 09 Feb 2019, 06:37

I do my laundry and general cleanliness in the morning of Saturdays. Iñ the afternoon, I usually go out and have fun with friends. On Sundays, I go to church in the morning, bible study in the afternoon and I have a me time during the evenings.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 220

Postby iamdahmmy » 12 Feb 2019, 06:39

Blessed15 wrote:Mostly English Premier League and La Liga

That's good..watching football is a great way to veg out..I'm not that big of a football fan though..

--- 12 Feb 2019, 06:41 ---

a_jerobon wrote:I do my laundry and general cleanliness in the morning of Saturdays. Iñ the afternoon, I usually go out and have fun with friends. On Sundays, I go to church in the morning, bible study in the afternoon and I have a me time during the evenings.

I can relate to that though..Saturday is the only day I get to do my humdrum chores...

iamdahmmy

Postby Katriona_22 » 12 Feb 2019, 06:41

I usually spend weekends by going out with family, having picnics or going somewhere else to have a family bonding and go to church on Sundays.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 531

Postby MuhammadZ » 13 Feb 2019, 04:39

I spend time playing with friends and family. I also devote a long training session for the weekend. This helps me refresh and prepare for the week ahead.

MuhammadZ

ForumCoin: 44

Postby iamdahmmy » 14 Feb 2019, 06:43

Katriona_22 wrote:I usually spend weekends by going out with family, having picnics or going somewhere else to have a family bonding and go to church on Sundays.

Bonding with family is good .one starts living when he or she know that family is everything

--- 14 Feb 2019, 07:03 ---

MuhammadZ wrote:I spend time playing with friends and family. I also devote a long training session for the weekend. This helps me refresh and prepare for the week ahead.

Hitting the gym on weekends is one thing I think I need to add to my litany of weekend activities

iamdahmmy

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic