New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Bitlanders' "Machine Learning Training" Project

Postby cinderella » 14 Jan 2019, 06:57

For most of the members of Forum Coin, we might already be aware of Bitlanders as one of the best-paying sites online. For those who encountered the word for the first time, Bitlanders is a social site which offers different ways to earn such as writing blog posts, creating videos and just being active.

Just recently, the site introduced this new earning way called "Machine Learning Training" project. Interested members need to apply for through an interactive Querlo Chat.

I was surprised when I received an email informing me that I was chosen for the said project. The task is presented in MLT interface where a sentence is given and 5 empty fields. The member will enter 5 sentences conveying the same meaning as that of the given sentence. Upon completion of the task, a reward will be added automatically in the member's account.

Sharing for your information.

Last edited by cinderella on 16 Jan 2019, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.
Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 378

Re: Bitlanders' "Machine Learning Training" Project

Postby jobless dude » 14 Jan 2019, 07:06

Thanks for sharing this.
Could you share "How much they are rewarding for this"?

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 81

Postby cinderella » 14 Jan 2019, 07:45

jobless dude wrote:Thanks for sharing this.
Could you share "How much they are rewarding for this"?

Based on my own experience, I earned 10 cents per completed task. The tasks are so easy and I was able to complete more than 10 tasks in a short time. The earning was automatically credited to my account. I don't know if this is uniform to all members.

cinderella

Postby skysnap » 14 Jan 2019, 08:28

I wonder what they are going to achieve with the MLT. I mean that site does not have anything big for ML. Or are they playing with user data on site?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,119

Postby Kei » 14 Jan 2019, 09:17

This sounds interesting and surprising that they are using MLT. I will visit the site and have a closer look. Although I've not been active hence I'm not sure I'll be eligible.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 277

Postby simplyfred » 14 Jan 2019, 09:25

Sound interesting. I will definitely look for this MLT stuff. Thanks for the information.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 130

Postby sofs » 14 Jan 2019, 09:54

They have been talking about the new face of blogging through AI chats. I guess the whole site is geared towards that.. I was just reading some blogs and watching regarding this.. just this morning They call it c-blogging . I just wonder where we are moving. We train the machines and then they take over, is that what we are looking at.. Many sites will follow if bitlanders succeed at this. IMHO

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,634

Postby cinderella » 14 Jan 2019, 13:18

sofs wrote:They have been talking about the new face of blogging through AI chats. I guess the whole site is geared towards that.. I was just reading some blogs and watching regarding this.. just this morning They call it c-blogging . I just wonder where we are moving. We train the machines and then they take over, is that what we are looking at.. Many sites will follow if bitlanders succeed at this. IMHO

C-blogging is a new concept being introduced by the site. Personally, I haven't tried making one yet. But I tried creating Querlo Chat in the past. It's been years since they started Querlo but it is a complicated technology only a few can understand and use it to their advantage.

cinderella

Postby nela13 » 14 Jan 2019, 13:51

cinderella wrote:For most of the members of Forum Coin, we might already be aware of Bitlanders as one of the best-paying sites online. For those who encountered the word for the first time, Bitlanders is a social site which offers different ways to earn such as writing blog posts, creating videos and just being active.

Just recently, the site introduced this new earning way called "Machine Learning Training" project. Interested members need to apply for through an interactive Querlo Chat.

I was surprised when I received an email informing me that I was chosen for the sid project. The task is presented in MLT interface where a sentence is given and 5 empty fields. The member will enter 5 sentences conveying the same meaning as that of the given sentence. Upon completion of the task, a reward will be added automatically in the member's account.

I read about it in Mike's post but I didn't pay attention to it., that means that we must apply for it and wait to see if we are selected?

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 382

Postby augusta » 14 Jan 2019, 16:53

I have been trying to work on this site to no avail. Don't know maybe because I don't really pay keen attention to it.But it a well paying site. Good luck to you as you continue to do well on the site.

augusta

ForumCoin: 241

Postby a_jerobon » 14 Jan 2019, 16:55

cinderella wrote:For most of the members of Forum Coin, we might already be aware of Bitlanders as one of the best-paying sites online. For those who encountered the word for the first time, Bitlanders is a social site which offers different ways to earn such as writing blog posts, creating videos and just being active.

I was surprised when I received an email informing me that I was chosen for the sid project. The task is presented in MLT interface where a sentence is given and 5 empty fields. The member will enter 5 sentences conveying the same meaning as that of the given sentence. Upon completion of the task, a reward will be added automatically in the member's account.

That sounds great. I am a member of bitlanders but I had not come across this new feature. Thanks for sharing.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 614

Postby cinderella » 15 Jan 2019, 00:51

augusta wrote:I have been trying to work on this site to no avail. Don't know maybe because I don't really pay keen attention to it.But it a well paying site. Good luck to you as you continue to do well on the site.

Are you a member yet? You can message me if you need details.

nela13 wrote:I read about it in Mike's post but I didn't pay attention to it., that means that we must apply for it and wait to see if we are selected?

You need to apply through a Querlo chat by Micky. It was embedded on the blog post he wrote about MLT. Please inform me if you need the link so I can send it to you.

cinderella

Postby suny » 15 Jan 2019, 00:56

I have never received such a mail from the site but I feel probably I could have done well on this topic. I think I will check the site right now if there is a way to subscribe to this program without an invitation.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 351

Postby kaka135 » 15 Jan 2019, 04:52

This sounds interesting. I am not a member of Bitlanders yet, though I have been hearing about it. I will check it out and see if I still have time to work on the site, and this interesting project too.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 188

Postby cinderella » 15 Jan 2019, 08:36

kaka135 wrote:This sounds interesting. I am not a member of Bitlanders yet, though I have been hearing about it. I will check it out and see if I still have time to work on the site, and this interesting project too.

If you need some assistance, I can help you with it. I am happy to see that members of Forum Coin can also achieve success on the site.

cinderella

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum