ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Anyone here into game programming?

Postby KyushuKris » 13 Jan 2019, 13:06

It's my background, I made a few games in Flash back in the day. It's an incredible hobby to have, it requires some skill to get into, but it was great for passive pay-per-click income at one point in time. Nowadays many people are making indie games and asking people to pay just $1 or so on patreon to download their games. That's pretty good if you have like, 3000 fans, 3k a month for nothing.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 58

Re: Anyone here into game programming?

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Jan 2019, 19:43

I can make a game with RPG maker... that's about it. Full time programming I don't think I can do that.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 343

Postby Allius » 13 Jan 2019, 20:56

Unfortunately I cannot programming games (or anything). I feel so dumb when I try to learn. I think that's not for me... I wish...
However I think I could write a history for a game, for example. An argument :) Would be so cool!
Today most games are like movies and need good histories :)

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 387

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Jan 2019, 21:03

I tried some years ago. but sort of gave up.
Its hard and a lot of work. I am better at being a game streamer.
But I might try to learn it again, we will see how it goes though.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/picture/58388
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 885

Postby mrki444 » 14 Jan 2019, 09:21

Game programing is hard and also you need to have some graphic skills or understanding graphic methods. To bad I don't have those.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 16

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology