ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Do you think the Facebook originals will be as big as TV shows and Netflix originals

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Jan 2019, 11:44

Facebook wanted to compete against Youtube red, so they collaborated with Marvel and Disney to make their very own original tv show. I don't know if the shows will be weekly like TV for binge worthy like Netflix and Amazon prime. They are not under development.

These are the TV shows they will make:

Loki- Starring Tom Hiddleston, Thor's arch enemy and brother is now going to have a show where he is the hero.

Scarlet Witch- Starring Elizabeth Olsen , Quicksilver's sister and Avenger's member will now have her own adventures.

Lady Sif= She is a character from Thor and will be given a chance to shine on her own.

Other Avengers members might get their own shows too.

Aside from Superhero shows, Facebook will try to rescue some cancelled tv shows and give them their own home.

Facebook also wanted to have sitcoms,dramas, reality shows and sports events.

I hope these shows are free. They can bombard it with ads if they like.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 413

Re: Do you think the Facebook originals will be as big as TV shows and Netflix originals

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Jan 2019, 21:18

I don't think so. Some netflix originals are good, same with Crackle,
But youtube originals are horrible.
I don't think any will be able to compete with real TV shows,
like American Horror Story, Myans, or Gotham.
But I did hear amazon prime had a couple good shows.
I guess each company will have their top shows to draw people in.

But who knows it could be good. If it is better than American Horror Story
and Gotham shows.. i owe you a coke!

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/picture/58388
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 901

Re: Do you think the Facebook originals will be as big as TV shows and Netflix originals

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Jan 2019, 08:30

MCU is big though and they are getting actors from MCU retaining their roles. Movie actors are paid higher than TV actors and we have MCU actors doing TV.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Jan 2019, 09:06

Yes but it would good if they had Batman and Spider Man.
I'm sure it will be better than YOutube Red.
I saw some free shows and they wanted me to pay to see more lol
I was like no, not for that show.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/picture/58388
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 901

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Jan 2019, 09:29

Batman though is from DC. Not Marvel. I think these shows intention is to develop the minor members of avengers.

fergus1234

Postby darkthorn » 14 Jan 2019, 20:00

Honestly I do not care about Facebook, I closed my account and guess what I feel much more happy without it :mrgreen:

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 128

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Jan 2019, 17:19

Apparently each show will have a 100 million dollar budget. Groot is also going to have his own tv show!

fergus1234

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology