ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Making a website

Postby kaphokz » 13 Jan 2019, 10:54

Good day. I am planning to build a website, I will purchase a hosting, domain and anything. Now the problem is I don't have a idea if I can grow the site. I have a background in making website (Php, Wordpress) my problem here is I don't know what topic I will put in my website to nake sure that it will have traffics

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 176

Re: Making a website

Postby kingcool52 » 13 Jan 2019, 16:47

Do something that you have a knowledge of and are interested in. When you have a strong interest in the niche, you will enjoy working on your website and it will do better.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 298

Postby jobless dude » 13 Jan 2019, 18:45

Choose some micro niche for a better result.

--- 13 Jan 2019, 18:45 ---

Choose some micro niche for a better result.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 79

Postby darkthorn » 13 Jan 2019, 19:24

That is always the main problem, to find a good niche to where people are attracked. You need to focus on building something that will solve people's problems, that is always the best way to start. If you notice most sucessful site are about problem solving like "how to make money", "how to fix this", "how to do this and that", it is a hard task because it seems that now a days everyone already built everything, so you have to use your imagination and most of all follow your intuition and heart because it must be something you will love to do.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 188

Postby oldbuddy » 13 Jan 2019, 21:39

I would suggest starting with a simple one page site that solves a problem (as mentioned above) then see if you can successfully promote it to produce a little income. You can always expand on that if it pays off.

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ONLINE THAN YOU DO NOW?
It's NOT going to happen without learning higher paying skills and using them.
CLICK HERE for details on the simple way to do that.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 2,208

Postby anilmr » 13 Jan 2019, 22:04

Since you said you have good knowledge about web design, why don't you open a blog which could help newbies in designing their own web - a blog which would give them information about basic web design, basics about HTML Javascript, CSS, wordpress, etc. You could even start a tutorial on how to get started with one's own blog, blog hosting, basic SEO skills, etc.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 915

Postby Alexandoy » 13 Jan 2019, 23:47

I have read a similar topic in another forum and my advice is not to pursue that website. You should have a firm grasp on the niche that you want before you plan on building your own website otherwise you will just be wasting your effort and money.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 651

Postby KyushuKris » 14 Jan 2019, 00:20

Have to find your niche. If it’s ‘making money’ online the suggest you write about that, as the topic of making money from home is always going to attract visitors

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 305

Postby tusziget » 14 Jan 2019, 04:15

Usually topics in education,insurances are better paid in advertising networks.However, it is important to choose a topic, which you like to work on, but in the same them is popular among visitors as well.Do some keyword search as well.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 116

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jan 2019, 08:23

I think that you should focus first on the content or your plan for your website before you buy a hosting. It's easy to host a domain and upload your contents, its the contents that is difficult and time consuming.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 477

Postby cinderella » 14 Jan 2019, 08:40

When I started my own site, here are what I have in mind. I hope this may help with your current situation.
1. Think of something that can provide help to your readers.
2. Make sure that you are enjoying what you are doing
3. Just continue even if it may not be easy

I can't say that I am already a successful blogger in terms of earning but I know I love what I am doing. The main fact that I was able to start my own is already a great achievement for me.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 126

Postby mrki444 » 14 Jan 2019, 09:03

Why don't you work for somebody else? If you do, you don't have to worry about niche, only about programing.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 786

Postby augusta » 14 Jan 2019, 17:08

To have a good amount of traffic one should be able to have a site with either educative, informative or interesting topics. Don't panic if you don't have the needed traffic at the start just continue and be consistent you will get there.

augusta

ForumCoin: 16

Postby Keefers » 14 Jan 2019, 20:19

Hey Cinderella, do you have a lot of traffic coming to your website?

Keefers

ForumCoin: 361

Postby Rational Mind » 14 Jan 2019, 21:36

Choosing a niche for your website begins with registering a domain, Your domain name should match with the niche for your website.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum