ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby anilmr » 13 Jan 2019, 09:45

I have tried Freebitcoin, Cointiply, Moon bitcoin, Bonus bitcoin and Bitfun. While you can claim free bitcoins every hour in case of Freebitcoin and Cointiply, in case of Bitfun it is 3 minutes, 5 minutes for Moon bitcoin and 15 minutes for bonus bitcoin. In case of Cointiply and Freebitcoin you need to roll a number and faucet reward will depend upon the number that you roll. Do you know of any other Legit faucets, which pay higher faucet rewards?
  • 0

User avatar
anilmr
 
Posts: 649
Location: India
Reputation: 25
ForumCoin: 924

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jan 2019, 08:34

Most of the faucets are changing their claim rates particularly the new ones. So it is hard to find faucets that are high at first then, it will become the same as others low claim rate faucets.
  • 0

User avatar
riddy09
 
Posts: 2,974
Reputation: 74
ForumCoin: 496

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby anilmr » 14 Jan 2019, 13:53

riddy09 wrote:Most of the faucets are changing their claim rates particularly the new ones. So it is hard to find faucets that are high at first then, it will become the same as others low claim rate faucets.

Yes, you are right - when you join, initially all the faucets give you higher faucet rewards, but the earning rate decreases as the days progress. It is case with all the 3 faucets that I am active on these days - Freebitcoin, Cointiply and Moon Bitcoin.
  • 0

User avatar
anilmr
 
Posts: 649
Location: India
Reputation: 25
ForumCoin: 924

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby kataomoi » 14 Jan 2019, 14:53

High paying faucets close quickly. Most new faucets will offer good rates when they're new, to lure in users. After that, they'll either decrease the rates or they'll find that they have been too generous and shut down their faucet because they can't afford to keep it running.

The faucets that have paid me the most (500 satoshis every 30 minutes) are all small faucets. You should keep an eye out on the FH list for new faucets. If you can find a high paying faucet before anyone else, you'll be able to take advantage of their good rates.
  • 1

User avatar
kataomoi
 
Posts: 6,688
Location: Japan
Reputation: 399
ForumCoin: 1,106

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby CyberFreak » 14 Jan 2019, 16:32

Also it is worthwhile to consider how easy it is to claim. Sometimes a faucet can offer half the reward but it is 3 times quicker to claim from meaning your earnings per second it actually higher from the lower paid faucet.
  • 1

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
User avatar
CyberFreak
Tech Admin
 
Posts: 3,345
Location: UK
Referrals: 17
Reputation: 1921
ForumCoin: 59,834

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby anilmr » 14 Jan 2019, 18:35

CyberFreak wrote:Also it is worthwhile to consider how easy it is to claim. Sometimes a faucet can offer half the reward but it is 3 times quicker to claim from meaning your earnings per second it actually higher from the lower paid faucet.

Yes, you are right - some faucets let you claim every 5 minutes, some, every 15 minutes while others let you claim every hour. I have joined five faucets at the moment - Freebitcoin and Cointiply, which let you claim every hour, while Moon bitoin lets you claim every 5 minutes; it's 15 minutes for Bonus bicoin and 3 minutes for Bitfun.
  • 0

User avatar
anilmr
 
Posts: 649
Location: India
Reputation: 25
ForumCoin: 924

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby Rational Mind » 14 Jan 2019, 21:41

I have checked a couple of faucets that claim to pay very high. However, I stopped using faucets because even on hgh paying site, the earning was terribly low.
  • 2

User avatar
Rational Mind
Banned
 
Posts: 4,006
Reputation: 302
ForumCoin: 34

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby riddy09 » 15 Jan 2019, 00:22

dominique wrote:I have checked a couple of faucets that claim to pay very high. However, I stopped using faucets because even on hgh paying site, the earning was terribly low.


It's not high at all when it is low in average claims. I would say with the value of Bitcoins we should have seen 100 satoshis per claim but I doubt we will see those and just have like 5-10 satoshis for most of faucets.
  • 0

User avatar
riddy09
 
Posts: 2,974
Reputation: 74
ForumCoin: 496

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby anilmr » 18 Jan 2019, 20:47

riddy09 wrote:
dominique wrote:I have checked a couple of faucets that claim to pay very high. However, I stopped using faucets because even on hgh paying site, the earning was terribly low.


It's not high at all when it is low in average claims. I would say with the value of Bitcoins we should have seen 100 satoshis per claim but I doubt we will see those and just have like 5-10 satoshis for most of faucets.


yes I agree, getting at least 100 satoshis per claim would have been enough to call it a moderate earning. And yes, I do not think there are any faucets existing today which pay even 100 satoshis per claim, with claim interval of not more than an hour.
  • 0

User avatar
anilmr
 
Posts: 649
Location: India
Reputation: 25
ForumCoin: 924

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby oldbuddy » 18 Jan 2019, 23:38

My claims on Cointiply have varied, but some days between visits to claim, collecting any PTC's and Minutes Staff rewards are well over 100 coins each.
  • 0

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ONLINE THAN YOU DO NOW?
It's NOT going to happen without learning higher paying skills and using them.
CLICK HERE for details on the simple way to do that.
User avatar
oldbuddy
 
Posts: 6,174
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Referrals: 30
Reputation: 1280
ForumCoin: 2,215

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby anorona » 19 Jan 2019, 03:25

dominique wrote:I have checked a couple of faucets that claim to pay very high. However, I stopped using faucets because even on hgh paying site, the earning was terribly low.


this is also the reason why I quit working on faucets, plus the data they consume is not worth it because of very low pay rate
  • 0

anorona
 
Posts: 4,758
Reputation: 196
ForumCoin: 146

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby augusta » 19 Jan 2019, 04:25

I don't think most pay anything reasonable because it always about 4-20 Satoshi per time which is really low to me and couple with the fact that one spend more data trying to claim from them.
  • 0

User avatar
augusta
 
Posts: 6,350
Reputation: 304
ForumCoin: 48

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby talkerbee » 19 Jan 2019, 07:00

I've tried many faucets before but mostly was closing down. They exist couple of months and closed. Big reason is they don't meet the demand of their growing users. I'm happy with the freebitco.in. I may able to claim 46-52 satoshis per hour and earn interest per day.
  • 0

User avatar
talkerbee
 
Posts: 2,361
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 225
ForumCoin: 244

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby anilmr » 19 Jan 2019, 09:37

talkerbee wrote:I've tried many faucets before but mostly was closing down. They exist couple of months and closed. Big reason is they don't meet the demand of their growing users. I'm happy with the freebitco.in. I may able to claim 46-52 satoshis per hour and earn interest per day.

Yes, Freebitcoin is a legit site. But one should never gamble on it. I lost a whooping amount of 30,000 satoshi in a day due to gambling, not a huge amount in terms of USD, but it took me quite a long time to accumulate those. A lesson well learnt!!!!
  • 0

User avatar
anilmr
 
Posts: 649
Location: India
Reputation: 25
ForumCoin: 924

Re: Which according to you is the highest paying Free bitcoin faucet?

Postby Happyland » 20 Jan 2019, 08:29

CyberFreak wrote:Also it is worthwhile to consider how easy it is to claim. Sometimes a faucet can offer half the reward but it is 3 times quicker to claim from meaning your earnings per second it actually higher from the lower paid faucet.

This is good advice. Also the higher paid faucets might have shortlinks, multiple popups and captshas. This wastes a lot of time and can be frustrating.
  • 0

User avatar
Happyland
 
Posts: 5,803
Reputation: 551
ForumCoin: 629

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JolietJake, junrose123, katkat, riddy09, skysnap, Tendz and 2 guests

Reputation System ©'