New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

has anyone tried Minenaira? Is it Scam or Legit?

Postby anilmr » 11 Jan 2019, 23:21

Minenaira also known as “Mine naira” is another online program that pays users for some very simple activities, including surfing websites on your browser. The important thing is - all you do is just leave your browser open for the auto mining process. Minenaira is an online reward website that pays users in Naira for just keeping a tab on their browser open, their system automatically starts the mining process - and you earn. Moreover, when users click on ads place by Google, team Minenaira earns and shares a token to its users too. Have you tried Minenaira? Is it a Scam or Legit?

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,014

Re: has anyone tried Minenaira? Is it Scam or Legit?

Postby oldbuddy » 12 Jan 2019, 01:06

It sounds like another one of the current run of programs that you run for months to make a few pennies, but if it's free it won't take long to find out. I dumped a bunch of them this month.

Who Thinks Penny A Click Sites Don't Work?
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 2,259

Postby augusta » 12 Jan 2019, 02:41

Good to know I can earn with naria online. Though I don't like the task of autosurfing but I will work with this, the only thing is how legit this is. I will like to see people make money from this.

augusta

ForumCoin: 241

Postby anilmr » 12 Jan 2019, 07:58

augusta wrote:Good to know I can earn with naria online. Though I don't like the task of autosurfing but I will work with this, the only thing is how legit this is. I will like to see people make money from this.

Yes, they claim you can earn Naira with this site. And good thing about autosurf sites is that one can earn without doing much hard work. And that's a cool way to earn real passive income - but only if the site pays.

anilmr

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Jan 2019, 08:01

If it only pays pennies not really that worth. Something would have to make me dollars per month for it to be worth it. But then again. If it's money coming in to do nothing it could work.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://ghettomediaempire.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 160

Postby simplyfred » 12 Jan 2019, 08:09

If we can earn just bit by bit from it maybe it is legit. I am hearing some program like that from the fast. The problems is when we gonna hit the threshold?

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 145

Postby a_jerobon » 12 Jan 2019, 08:13

I have never come across this site. It looks like those that you take so much time from them. The name also seems like one for Nigeria only because it pays through Naira or is it available worldwide?

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 616

Postby anilmr » 14 Jan 2019, 10:00

MysticMoons wrote:If it only pays pennies not really that worth. Something would have to make me dollars per month for it to be worth it. But then again. If it's money coming in to do nothing it could work.

Actually MineNaira is an autosurf site, which means you don't have to put in any effort, even if it brings pennies and if that offsets the electricity cost for running your computers, there is no harm in trying because all you have to do is to keep the tab on the browser open, while you do your other jobs on your PC.

anilmr

Postby oldbuddy » 14 Jan 2019, 16:43

anilmr wrote:
MysticMoons wrote:If it only pays pennies not really that worth. Something would have to make me dollars per month for it to be worth it. But then again. If it's money coming in to do nothing it could work.

Actually MineNaira is an autosurf site, which means you don't have to put in any effort, even if it brings pennies and if that offsets the electricity cost for running your computers, there is no harm in trying because all you have to do is to keep the tab on the browser open, while you do your other jobs on your PC.

But if you can use that autosurf time to make more money, aren't you losing money by doing something less productive?

oldbuddy

Postby darkthorn » 14 Jan 2019, 19:26

This site is too recent to tell if it is a scam, like Oldbuddy said time will tell us about it. My experience from the autosurf sites is that the earnings are very low, it takes an eternety to achieve the minimum amount to withdraw, to me that is not produtive anymore, I rather search for sites that will bring me better profits.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 194

Postby Rational Mind » 14 Jan 2019, 21:39

I have tried a couple of auto surf site and based on my experience, I do not suggest anyone to use such sites as your computer will use resources while running such programs. The earning is very low.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby oldbuddy » 14 Jan 2019, 23:05

dominique wrote:I have tried a couple of auto surf site and based on my experience, I do not suggest anyone to use such sites as your computer will use resources while running such programs. The earning is very low.

The resources necessary to run most computers is less than a 100 Watt light bulb and you don't need a new model, any old desktop works fine.

oldbuddy

Postby Kei » 14 Jan 2019, 23:51

I haven't heard this before. Interesting to know the you can earn with naira online. I'm definitely going to do more research about this site. I'm really interested in the payment option they would have.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 277

Postby Chameli » 15 Jan 2019, 00:46

Since I do not use my computer for long hours, I am not using any auto surf site. In order to earn you need to run the program for long hours.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Kei » 15 Jan 2019, 03:58

Interesting that the site gives one naira per minute for basic members and 3 naira for vip members. I think this is a fair play.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 277

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum