ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Quality of content is the key for a successful blog - don't you agree?

Postby tusziget » 11 Jan 2019, 04:43

That's true.Good SEO is a must if you want natural traffic to your blog.There are some companies who are hiring SEO experts for the content of their websites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 701

Postby kat82 » 11 Jan 2019, 06:25

ceci wrote:Agree and can't agree more, but have to define the "quality" meant in a successful blog.
I would define it as : useful information for the viewers, helpful tips,link, etc.

Oh yea, that is what makes an article to be referred to as quality. Quality is key to better blog and mass traffic plus earnings.

kat82

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 18

Postby katkat » 11 Jan 2019, 06:43

Of course quality plays an important role for it to be successful. But it doesn't mean that when you have a blog of quality can be popular. You must know how to get traffic and earn.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 679

Postby skysnap » 11 Jan 2019, 09:19

A lot of blogs often have rehashed content. So there needs to be more quality for that content to work. I think this way blogs can get more exposure.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,166

Postby oldbuddy » 11 Jan 2019, 18:39

Chameli wrote:
skysnap wrote:I think apart from the quality content, you also have to build links. that is the way to improve things. and also get more traffic, that component is required.

That's true. Just having quality contents does not mean you are receiving a lot of traffic, you also need to optimize your contents for search engines.

There are many other ways to get traffic than search engines and once you accomplish that, the search engines take notice.

WANT FREE BITCOIN WITH LITTLE EFFORT?
I don't mean 40 sitashis at a time dripping from a faucet.
CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 652

Postby tusziget » 12 Jan 2019, 04:20

There are indeed many secret ways to get traffic to your sites.I didn't discovered them yet, I have knowledge only about the well-known ones:natural traffic, paid traffic and traffic from social media sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 701

Postby sofs » 12 Jan 2019, 06:28

Even with quality content you may not make money. You've got to catch the attentions of your reader and keep it. So even quality content needs to be presented properly to keep the interest of your reader. This is apart from SEO, marketing, linking and all the behind the scenes work you put in to get your site up and moving.

sofs

ForumCoin: 945

Postby anilmr » 12 Jan 2019, 08:33

oldbuddy wrote:An often overlooked factor in content, is to make it evergreen. It's easier to hold your position if your content is just as valuable today as when you posted it.

Yes, I fully agree with you. The content has to be evergreen as you mentioned it. That is the only way it will withstand the test of time. One way to make your old content relevant even today is keep on constantly reviewing and updating it.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 246

Postby skysnap » 12 Jan 2019, 10:31

tusziget wrote:There are indeed many secret ways to get traffic to your sites.I didn't discovered them yet, I have knowledge only about the well-known ones:natural traffic, paid traffic and traffic from social media sites.

Point is search engine and social media is real traffic. Those auto surf and PTC traffic is nothing but scam.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,166

Postby oldbuddy » 12 Jan 2019, 16:03

skysnap wrote:
tusziget wrote:There are indeed many secret ways to get traffic to your sites.I didn't discovered them yet, I have knowledge only about the well-known ones:natural traffic, paid traffic and traffic from social media sites.

Point is search engine and social media is real traffic. Those auto surf and PTC traffic is nothing but scam.

Buying PTC traffic to promote something PTC users have an interest in is NOT a scam at all and can be very effective if you know what you are doing. Trying to get them to invest in Forex is not going to work.

WANT FREE BITCOIN WITH LITTLE EFFORT?
I don't mean 40 sitashis at a time dripping from a faucet.
CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 652

Postby anilmr » 14 Jan 2019, 20:30

Alexandoy wrote:I agree that quality content can make for a good blog but it doesn't mean that the blog will be popular. Until now I haven't found the X factor why something can become popular like a blog that can go viral. Maybe it's just a stroke of luck.

Yes, X-factor is also very important and as you said stroke of luck. So if you have all the factors, viz. quality content, the x-factor, stroke of luck and lot of publicity, no one can stop your blog from being popular.

anilmr

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Jan 2019, 20:47

oldbuddy wrote:
skysnap wrote:

Buying PTC traffic to promote something PTC users have an interest in is NOT a scam at all and can be very effective if you know what you are doing. Trying to get them to invest in Forex is not going to work.

I have a question about PTC. is it posssible to just pay for refferals and make money off them?
I want to buy up refferals on some sites. But I myself do not have time to sit there and click.
But I would invest money in buying refferals if I knew I would make some nice returns. :D

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/picture/58388
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 885

Postby dominique » 14 Jan 2019, 21:29

The first important thing in a content is substance. What you are delivering through your content is important. Your content might be well written, however, if it does not provide substantial information, it will never succeed.

dominique

ForumCoin: 51

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Jan 2019, 22:03

Yes I find either entertainment or good info is what grabs people to click on your blog.
So far talking about how to make money online gets me a lot of views.
So I will stick with that and video games for now.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/picture/58388
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 885

Postby anilmr » 14 Jan 2019, 22:33

MysticMoons wrote:Yes good content and good titles, that will get you more views and clicks.
That is the key to making money from blogging, also promoting the blogs daily.

Yes, add to that x-factor, luck and good SEO techniques which can bring a lot of visitors to your blog, no one can stop you from becoming a successful blogger, nd you can earn a decent amount too. But quality content will surely help in retaining your vistiors - and that is very important if you have to do well in long run.

anilmr

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum