ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Re: Different Types of Investors: Which One Are You

Postby ceci » 02 Jan 2019, 07:53

Most of us a moderate risk taker, however, the risk profile should reduce when we are getting older and verse vice.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 58

Postby johnywalker » 04 Jan 2019, 08:06

I am a mixed type. I have invested in stocks, there I am high risk taker. I have also invested in bonds and I am also a low risk taker.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Chameli » 05 Jan 2019, 08:24

ceci wrote:Most of us a moderate risk taker, however, the risk profile should reduce when we are getting older and verse vice.

That's true. We cannot be a high risk taker because we have limitations. we do not have a lot of fortune to lose.
johnywalker wrote:I am a mixed type. I have invested in stocks, there I am high risk taker. I have also invested in bonds and I am also a low risk taker.

maybe you try to minimize your high risk tolerance with low risk tolerance.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 62

Postby dominique » 06 Jan 2019, 22:57

ceci wrote:Most of us a moderate risk taker, however, the risk profile should reduce when we are getting older and verse vice.

You make an interesting point. When we are young, we might take high risk, however, once we start getting old, we look on safer side.

dominique

ForumCoin: 51

Postby nakitakona » 07 Jan 2019, 07:30

I once heard that if you cannot afford to lose your money, there is no need for your to investment in any business undertakings. Whatever types of investor a person is, there is always a risk. But if you are risk-taker, investment in any form or kind is no problem.

In my case, I would only prefer to invest in cash.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 440

Postby Chameli » 07 Jan 2019, 11:28

nakitakona wrote:I once heard that if you cannot afford to lose your money, there is no need for your to investment in any business undertakings. Whatever types of investor a person is, there is always a risk. But if you are risk-taker, investment in any form or kind is no problem.

In my case, I would only prefer to invest in cash.

There is a risk in every thing. You invest heavily in your education, is there a guarantee that you will get a decent job? The main point about investment is you only should invest the an amount that you can afford to lose.

Chameli

Postby dominique » 10 Jan 2019, 23:16

Chameli wrote:There is a risk in every thing. You invest heavily in your education, is there a guarantee that you will get a decent job? The main point about investment is you only should invest the an amount that you can afford to lose.

That's very true, there is risk in everything. You drive your car and go to workplace. Is there any guarantee that you will reach your workplace safely. There is always a risk of road accident. In that sense, life itself is a risk.

dominique

Postby Chameli » 11 Jan 2019, 04:44

dominique wrote:That's very true, there is risk in everything. You drive your car and go to workplace. Is there any guarantee that you will reach your workplace safely. There is always a risk of road accident. In that sense, life itself is a risk.

Yes, life itself is a risk because every moment, every situation pose a risk. Whether your life is good or bad depends on your risk tolerance level.

Chameli

Postby dominique » 12 Jan 2019, 22:47

Keefers wrote:I am looking into Revenue SHaring. Not sure where that falls into. But, this makes you passive income.

What kind of revenue sharing, just like in High Yield Investment Program?

dominique

Postby Keefers » 13 Jan 2019, 21:31

No Dominique, its called Futurenet. You make a minimal investment and you buy ad packs that's how you make money. About a 10 dollar investment and Futurenet doesn't need people to make their money to survive. These guys make their own money without relying on anyone. Let me know if you want more info. I don't think I can link here.

-- 13 Jan 2019, 13:32 --

And it's, not a Pyramid scheme. Like I said they have way more than enough products they sell themselves

Keefers

ForumCoin: 358

Postby dominique » 14 Jan 2019, 21:52

Keefers wrote:No Dominique, its called Futurenet. You make a minimal investment and you buy ad packs that's how you make money. About a 10 dollar investment and Futurenet doesn't need people to make their money to survive. These guys make their own money without relying on anyone. Let me know if you want more info. I don't think I can link here.

-- 13 Jan 2019, 13:32 --

And it's, not a Pyramid scheme. Like I said they have way more than enough products they sell themselves

If you invest money on this site, how that are going to use your money to make money so that they can give you profits?

dominique

Postby johnywalker » 15 Jan 2019, 07:09

Investment it self is a risk . even though some investments are less risky, all types of investments are prone to failure

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 34

Previous

Return to Articles & Tutorials