ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: PicturePunches

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 Jan 2019, 07:25

What are memes? Do they need to be original ones or can be copied form those which are trending on the social media.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 214

Postby anilmr » 13 Jan 2019, 14:47

ruthmongare wrote:I have tried registering for the site but the process doesn't go through. I doubt whether its opened worldwide.

I just joined this site now and already uploaded 6 memes from the free bonus points that I got for joining the site. I did not have any problems for joining. I think this site is open to all international members.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 913

Postby msmoneybags » 13 Jan 2019, 18:32

amitkokiladitya I cant believe people still dont know what a meme is :( Ive explained already in one of my posts :)

anilmr congrats! Now to get more points, just look at other peoples memes. Then post more memes!

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 206

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Jan 2019, 20:57

I need to join this site. I make memes I have a lot made. But I can make more.
This is a fun way to earn money.
How much do you think someone can make in a month on there ?

Get paid to post and watch videos! very easy money pays worldwide.Earn money right away for getting views and viewing videos daily! join today click the link below
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmWGTq8gvLR5AkEbubAG6iPMzF8LFSTgkBAviZqqKo5NMX&channel=258490
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,853

Postby msmoneybags » 13 Jan 2019, 21:15

[quote="MysticMoons"]I need to join this site. I make memes I have a lot made. But I can make more.
This is a fun way to earn money.
How much do you think someone can make in a month on there ?

Mystic I answered you on the previous page, there is no straightforward answer, depends on many things, sorry I cant give you a better answer.

msmoneybags

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Jan 2019, 20:53

Oh i see! I am sorry I missed the last page.
Well I am going to try it out. I am not earning from my Memes now.
So let's see if I can make something from them. on this new site.

Get paid to post and watch videos! very easy money pays worldwide.Earn money right away for getting views and viewing videos daily! join today click the link below
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmWGTq8gvLR5AkEbubAG6iPMzF8LFSTgkBAviZqqKo5NMX&channel=258490
MysticMoons

Postby msmoneybags » 15 Jan 2019, 21:07

Mystic did you sign up yet? If so whats your user link? I will come look at your memes :) Mine is

https://www.picturepunches.com/user/zingers

msmoneybags

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Jan 2019, 21:26

message me your ref link. I will join under you if you wish .
and yes I will of course view your memes.

Also I had a great idea! You can post some memes on let's say facebook.
Post one of you best ones, then say for more get memes click here. lol
instant traffic.

MysticMoons

Postby anilmr » 16 Jan 2019, 00:19

msmoneybags wrote:<3 PicturePunches is a site where you get paid by uploading memes. (I found this site on Reddit)

Then advertisers place ads underneath the meme that you upload.

To upload memes you need points, and you earn these points by viewing the memes of other members. You get points for every meme you view, your then charged points to post each meme. There are many rooms to post your memes in, but each room charges different points.

I have seen many people claim they cant upload when using a phone, so keep that in mind

Minimum withdrawal is $1 Paypal
This is open to all countries

There are no Referral Links.
You can check out my profile on this link, https://www.picturepunches.com/user/zingers , This is NOT a referral link!

I’ve included proof of payment, so go sign up! More users will mean more money for all of us. Aka more photos to look at

I have joined PicturePunches, but I am accumulating credits at a very slow pace. And, as you are aware, that You cannot upload memes untill you have sufficient credits. Any idea on how to increase the rate of earning credits and also how to get more viewers to your memes?

anilmr

Postby msmoneybags » 16 Jan 2019, 01:35

MysticMoons they dont have a referral program... I only have 2 facebook friends lol so that wont work for me :D

anilmr you need to look at other peoples memes to earn points, use those points to upload your own memes

msmoneybags

Postby anilmr » 22 Jan 2019, 16:38

Can anyone suggest some means of getting more pageviews to my memes? I have uploaded more than dozen memes and also have 6 subscribers, but I hardly get any pageviews - not even 2 pageviews/meme/day. Will TE i.e. traffic exchange work?

anilmr

Postby msmoneybags » 22 Jan 2019, 16:51

anilmr wrote:Can anyone suggest some means of getting more pageviews to my memes? I have uploaded more than dozen memes and also have 6 subscribers, but I hardly get any pageviews - not even 2 pageviews/meme/day. Will TE i.e. traffic exchange work?

Yes :) And I did get the ok from the admin that this was ok

Also post your link on twitter, facebook, add it to your signatures

msmoneybags

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Jan 2019, 07:09

You can really use traffic exchange to get views also ?
I have been doing ok posting to twitter. Just need to put more time into it.

MysticMoons

Postby katkat » 23 Jan 2019, 07:52

Is the site a fast earning one? I am interested but now I'm bored when its too slow.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,049

Postby msmoneybags » 23 Jan 2019, 20:02

MysticMoons Yes

katkat just like with all sites, the more time you put into it the more you get out of it :) But its super easy

msmoneybags

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum