New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Do you care about the money you make on forum coin? Are you going to cash out?

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Dec 2018, 02:34

For me I think I don't care much about cashing out on here.
At least not to my paypal. However I have learned and shared
some big money making things on this forum with people chatting.

To be honest I think I will take the forum coin I make here each month
and just put it into advertising on the forum.
There is more value in the traffic I can get than the 5 dollar cash out in my view.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://ghettomediaempire.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 160

Re: Do you care about the money you make on forum coin? Are you going to cash out?

Postby Keefers » 22 Dec 2018, 07:50

Yes, Mystic, you ain't going to get rich but you can leverage it into advertising avenues and make the money work for you.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 285

Re: Do you care about the money you make on forum coin? Are you going to cash out?

Postby MysticMoons » 22 Dec 2018, 08:47

Yes I think I will just use the money on here to keep advertising and putting it
into growing my sites and projects. It's worth it, as forum coin offers very good ad rates.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://ghettomediaempire.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

Postby jobless dude » 22 Dec 2018, 11:11

MysticMoons wrote:Yes I think I will just use the money on here to keep advertising and putting it
into growing my sites and projects. It's worth it, as forum coin offers very good ad rates.

May I know How many visitors are you getting from forumcoin signature section?

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 81

Postby darkthorn » 22 Dec 2018, 20:20

well I always cashout because I like to trade cryptocoins with the money I earn online :). Even if it is a small amount we earn here it helps me with my trading activies.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 194

Postby MysticMoons » 22 Dec 2018, 20:23

jobless dude wrote:
MysticMoons wrote:Yes I think I will just use the money on here to keep advertising and putting it

May I know How many visitors are you getting from forumcoin signature section?

I am not sure. but It's quite a bit. I mean I get more from twitter. But on here people are interested in money. So they are more likely to listen to the podcast for money tips. It was worth the dollar I spent to get a signature here.

--- 22 Dec 2018, 20:24 ---

darkthorn wrote:well I always cashout because I like to trade cryptocoins with the money I earn online :). Even if it is a small amount we earn here it helps me with my trading activies.

Cashing out sounds good. Hmm I might cash some out. And use some to advertise!
I am not sure what to do yet.

MysticMoons

Postby sofs » 05 Jan 2019, 17:12

I care, I will cash out the moment I reach $10 or $15. I am not going to be advertising anything right now.. but I am planning to get my site back again and will be using this to fund my website.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,634

Postby KyushuKris » 14 Jan 2019, 00:17

Yea I care and that’s the only reason I’m here, but with that in mind I’m also curious about how others are leveraging the site to get traffic to their own sites and boost their revenue in such a way

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 454

Postby oldbuddy » 14 Jan 2019, 01:17

I do both.

I can see the money and I have cashed out enough times it has made a difference.

On the other hand, the response rates from advertising here is dismal at best. Most Forum Coin users are just interested in the pennies.

Who Thinks Penny A Click Sites Don't Work?
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 2,259

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Jan 2019, 01:18

I get traffic to my site and have made some money. It has helped my site grow.
I am thinking of buying and trying ads on here for some of my sites next month,
and see how much I can make from that.
But overall I am happy with the signature ad I bought.

MysticMoons

Postby KyushuKris » 14 Jan 2019, 03:52

hmm..well at first naturally I thought only to cash out, but it seems the prospect of 'buying likes' and such might be handy. I've been trying to grow my graphic novel on FB for years now and only had about 72 likes. Personally I couldn't care if fans or not like the work- I want it to grow in exposure and attract a bigger fanbase.

KyushuKris

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Jan 2019, 05:53

oldbuddy wrote:I do both.

I can see the money and I have cashed out enough times it has made a difference.

On the other hand, the response rates from advertising here is dismal at best. Most Forum Coin users are just interested in the pennies.

Oh wow so do you think it's worth it more to just save up and cash out?
So most people just want to get paid to post?
I see well that is good info to know, thank you for sharing!

--- 14 Jan 2019, 05:55 ---

KyushuKris wrote:hmm..well at first naturally I thought only to cash out, but it seems the prospect of 'buying likes' and such might be handy. I've been trying to grow my graphic novel on FB for years now and only had about 72 likes. Personally I couldn't care if fans or not like the work- I want it to grow in exposure and attract a bigger fanbase.

You just gave me a great idea I can advertise and pay people FC to subscribe to my youtube channel.
so I can get it monetized again! Yet another benefit of the forum coin system,
the excahnge. :D

I might cash some out. Then pay people FC to join my money sites, and or subscribe to my channel etc.

MysticMoons

Postby iamdahmmy » 16 Mar 2019, 15:43

The money may be little but I care about it..when I reach the stage I can cash out..I will cash out

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 343

Postby Angie10 » 16 Mar 2019, 17:22

I may, I may not cash out. I'll only know when the time comes but really, I'm thinking I may do what you do and just put the money back into advertising my blog. The hustle is REAL, people! :D

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,319

Postby KyushuKris » 17 Mar 2019, 12:32

I'm sure they've reduced the amount of forumcoin you get per post now, sadly.

KyushuKris

Next

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions